Man Of Steel Trailer #4 - Fate Of Your Planet

^ Yeah, I want to see Superman pummel Zod in real time, with big impacts in slow motion now and then :)

Just watched it again, gets better every time. Really trying to keep my hype at a minimum but experiencing a great amount of difficulty doing so.

Was over on Reddit reading the comments for this trailer..lots of good insight over there. But...one of the comments really resonated with me
The "You are Not Alone" message itself isn't for the people of earth, but a message to Kal-El, that he isn't the only Kryptonian, and that ultimately his goal is to have Kal-El join him, not destroy him. Of course, he is a General and he doesn't take no for an answer.

Anyways, thought that was an interesting point of view I hadn't considered.

I think it is,they just speed it up only for the trailer.

I did enjoy super slow mo in Smallville...some of the lighting fast speed scenes are so fast, if you blink you will have missed some improtant stuff.

with this trailer we have 99% of the shots of Comic Con Teaser (except one btween lois and supes)

Was over on Reddit reading the comments for this trailer..lots of good insight over there. But...one of the comments really resonated with me
The "You are Not Alone" message itself isn't for the people of earth, but a message to Kal-El, that he isn't the only Kryptonian, and that ultimately his goal is to have Kal-El join him, not destroy him. Of course, he is a General and he doesn't take no for an answer.

Anyways, thought that was an interesting point of view I hadn't considered.

Yeah, I was always assuming this even from the first General Zod video that was released.

1.mute this video
2.open youtube in new tab
3.write in "rinzler soundtrack"
4.set the soundtrack to 0:27
5.play both videos at same time
6.Enjoy

I saw trailer #4 with "Now YOu SEE Me" (Great original movie btw) last night!

Last appetizer before the main course and it was Gloooorious!

Caught me (and some other fans) by surprise. It's such an awesome trailer from start to finish. It definitely had the audience's attention, that's for sure.

So the corpse from the trailer actually might just be some random mummified Kryptonian female soldier Faora comes across while exploring a "long-dead Kryptonian colony". I could live with that if it turns out to be true.

well, imo

sadly i dont think so, there are shooting marks or bullet holes on the armor.. and those are seen on different other pictures .. especially the big one on her shoulder is also visible in one of the recently released stills where she stands in kents barn looking up

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"