Man Of Steel Trailer #4 - Fate Of Your Planet

Holy crap. That trailer was phenomenal. That looked absolutely stunning. I'm really ****ing excited for this now. Like new levels of excitement. I can't remember the las time I was THIS excited for a movie...and I'm not even a Superman fan. WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO ME??

I will never find static Zod not creepy. *shivers*

Holy crap. That trailer was phenomenal. That looked absolutely stunning. I'm really ****ing excited for this now. Like new levels of excitement. I can't remember the las time I was THIS excited for a movie...and I'm not even a Superman fan. WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO ME??

It was an amazing trailer. It reminded me of the first theatrical trailer for Star Trek 2009 - something that blows your mind even if you aren't a fan of the franchise.

Though I do worry that this trailer was released too late in the game to have the same effect on the GA.

I did that once and ended up with a kitten. I was like what the hell?!?

let's not count our chickens before they hatch

Superman with action and actually throwing a punch. MoS is bound to be better than Superman Returns. The writers, the cast, the score. This is Batman Begins esque on steroids.

This just looks all kinds of ****ing awesome.

SO glad it made me forget about that very 1st teaser where Superman is a homeless crab fisherman from Nova Scotia.

:super:

Its definitely Cavill.

We shall see. I've listened to it over and over, and it seems like someone with a slight accent (not American) which means it is more likely to be dialogue from scenes on Krypton. Zod wouldn't say "You already did" (betray them) if it was a human, as he would have already got the info by inflicting pain imo. If i'm wrong I'll go have my ears checked!

Superman with action and actually throwing a punch. MoS is bound to be better than Superman Returns. The writers, the cast, the score. This is Batman Begins esque on steroids.

Oh I don't doubt it will be an amazing film, I'm just not sure the line in question is who the majority thinks it is

Note to self: Don't ever piss off General Zod.

But seriously, that trailer was frikin' epic.

WOW, what a trailer, I can't believe I'm gonna say this but that topped trailer 3 for me. That was incredible, finally got the skulls shot and I tell you I'm starting to think my prediction was right about that been the dead inmates/guards of Black Zero.

Trailer was exciting, but i'm not a big fan of Clark becoming Superman because of Zod's invasion, if i lived in that world i would definitelly find it strange that the hero appeared at the same time as the invaders.

Every trailer I see of this reminds me more and more of Superman Earth One, but with Zod. Which is awesome. I loved Earth One Vol 1+2 but I hated the villains.

I think I finally get people's worries about a 'darker Superman'.

I loved the previous trailer, with the rousing theme. This one seems polar opposite, tonally.

Hopefully the movie is a good blend of the two.

I think it's a pretty safe bet to say this is when Superman saves Lois
faoraandlois.jpg

The trailer looks great! But I can't help but think this would be a better story for Superman 2. Not because of the Donner series. But because it seems Superman will be doing the ultimate sacrifice for the human race. So it would have been good to see the relationship between supes and earth developed before this. As it is now, the humans might as well think, "Get the hell out superman. We don't want to be destroyed because of a dude we barely know". They may develop the relationship in this movie before the Zod events and most definitely will, but unless it's like a 3 hour movie I feel it may not be enough. Also, Zod comes to earth in a big ship and with a whole kryptonian army? Isn't he an escaped criminal? If all the soldiers are also Kryptonian instead of robots or something, they all have Kal-El's power. How does he stand a chance? It will be like a human against a human army. Not a chance for the solo human. Not to mention it would make the hole "Last Son of Krypton" pretty irrelevant. With so many Kryptonians left they could as well start a new planet.

Looking forward to the movie and to answering these questions.

This is looking like the best Superman movie ever and the best superhero movie of the year.

Your second question is going to be answered quite thoroughly. It's a good answer too. :) :up:

The trailer looks great! But I can't help but think this would be a better story for Superman 2. Not because of the Donner series. But because it seems Superman will be doing the ultimate sacrifice for the human race. So it would have been good to see the relationship between supes and earth developed before this. As it is now, the humans might as well think, "Get the hell out superman. We don't want to be destroyed because of a dude we barely know". They may develop the relationship in this movie before the Zod events and most definitely will, but unless it's like a 3 hour movie I feel it may not be enough. Also, Zod comes to earth in a big ship and with a whole kryptonian army? Isn't he an escaped criminal? If all the soldiers are also Kryptonian instead of robots or something, they all have Kal-El's power. How does he stand a chance? It will be like a human against a human army. Not a chance for the solo human. Not to mention it would make the hole "Last Son of Krypton" pretty irrelevant. With so many Kryptonians left they could as well start a new planet.

Looking forward to the movie and to answering these questions.

This is looking like the best Superman movie ever and the best superhero movie of the year.

nice post but a think there are some answers for you and more questions in the prequel comic

Fantastic trailer.

Lots of brilliant shots in there, most of which have already been mentioned. But one particular favourite for me is the people on the streets of Metropolis looking up in the sky as Zod's massive ship is hovering over the city. It reminds me a bit of the similar scene in District 9, with the ship hovering over Johannesburg. It's eerily realistic and actually a bit frightening in terms of what a hostile alien invasion would be really like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"