March Madness 2008 NCAA Mens Basketball Brackets Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
black it says your in...

Let's all go with Pittsburgh to win it all, since Mr. Knight himself picked them as the winner. Haha.

lol yea right, theyd have to go through memphis, mich st., texas, then ucla in the final four :)

I have UNC, UCLA, and Kansas in my final four, with Michigan State being the surprise contender from the South. I know, I know, but State is definitely the best team from the Big Ten year in and year out, come tournament time. Wisconsin always seems to flare out. I have them and Indiana losing in round 1, and Purdue making it a tad bit further.

What is the Group's Name, because I don't see "SHH Hype March Madness"

Who is frans Spartans?...it would be good if you used your username ya know

I finally got in.....and yes, being a typical homer, I have Uconn in the final four.

I finally got in.....and yes, being a typical homer, I have Uconn in the final four. The only real challenges in their bracket is Duke or UCLA

To be honest, UConn can actually make the Elite Eight, but I have UCLA winning the region. I think some bracketologists have them as a surprise elite eight appearance.

Duke, well... Duke always seems to be a favorite, but some mid-major knocks them out early. Didn't Virginia Commonwealth or someone knock them out last year?

cory you wanna put the info to the yahoo group (ID#/password) on your first post so more people can join

it would be great to get 500 people! lol :wow:

what all info do i need to post? what the url to the page where u enter the ID# and password?

cory you wanna put the info to the yahoo group (ID#/password) on your first post so more people can join

it would be great to get 500 people! lol :wow:

what all info do i need to post? what the url to the page where u enter the ID# and password?

we got 6 now lol 494 more!

fixed the first post Poe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back