Mario and Sonic ATOG screens.

I think Sonic deserves his first debut on SSB3 on Wii first.

Seriously it looks pretty and anyoone who grew up in the '80s or '90ss can't help but find a smile on their face of nostolgia to see Mario and Sonic in the same game, but it still looks like a meh game overall.

Also, while i do love Mario and Luigi more than the Sonic characters, there is no way any Mario character can beat any of the Sonic characters in a race...except maybe Dr. Robtneck. But Mario could not go head to head with Sonic like that.

Seriously it looks pretty and anyoone who grew up in the '80s or '90ss can't help but find a smile on their face of nostolgia to see Mario and Sonic in the same game, but it still looks like a meh game overall.

Also, while i do love Mario and Luigi more than the Sonic characters, there is no way any Mario character can beat any of the Sonic characters in a race...except maybe Dr. Robtneck. But Mario could not go head to head with Sonic like that.

well, when is this game scedualed to come out. smash bros might be out before this one. and at this point, sonic is a sure bet to be in smash bros... the demand is so high.. it would be a huge let down if he wasnt.

looks good,but sonic versus mario in a running race is daft.

its like pitting the incredible hulk against bugs bunny in an arm wrestling contest!!

am i the only one thats disturbed by those screens?:huh:

As long as this game properly utilizes the Wii mote (Which I'm sure it will) then I'll be all over it....and let me use My Miis agains Mario and Sonic.

Yea, Sonic's First Debut in a nintendo game should be in SSB3.

As long as this game properly utilizes the Wii mote (Which I'm sure it will) then I'll be all over it....and let me use My Miis agains Mario and Sonic.

Thats all i really ask for!

Well this game looks like utter ****. $50 saved ftw.

well thats too bad for you, i will rent it before i get it to make sure though.

Oh yeah, Venom Jr., this is just for you, for once playing as the ******ed Sonic sidekicks looks fun

Well that trailer confirmed playable Shadow (Ugh. He who represents all that is wrong with current Sonic games) and Wario.

Well that trailer confirmed playable Shadow (Ugh. He who represents all that is wrong with current Sonic games) and Wario.
Shadow is great! I just hope Silver makes it too! :woot:

Naa, i really dont care if he is in it, just the originals.

I just am glad nintendo is handiling it so sega (or the sonic team) won't mess it up.

I just am glad nintendo is handiling it so sega (or the sonic team) won't mess it up.

But Nintendo isn't making the game. Sega is.

But Sonic Team isn't developing it so it should be good.

I thought nintendo was handeling it? :huh:

Oh well, guess not, but as long as sonic team isn't handeling it, it shouldnt be bad.

either way i am looking forward too it, as long as sonic team isn't handeling it.

shadow isn't to bad, neither is silver, besides looking at them too, they look like gold compared to the other sidekicks and villians they have came up with.

Sega is making it....

...and if Sonic goes down on this one..Mario is coming with him...:oldrazz:

Yea, and if this bombs, and i don't think it will, we can blame it on sega.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"