The Dark Knight Rises Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate VI (Team Frenchie Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like it if Bane demanded Batman to kill him, but Batman refuses. Then Catwoman recreates the Black Mask moment of the comics.

I love the new thread title! Is Team Captain Hunter responsible for this? :awesome: :hrt:

Start of the thread needs some Tatelia!

tumblr_m5rq07Onda1qexqmio2_r5_500.gif

"I am not even in this movie, stop staring. Glad you enjoyed the outtakes in the trailers and TV spots and magazines. I am enjoying my money." -Marion Cotillard

Psych

maybe the ending of the film will be a bats/selina/miranda three some...nolan u dog!

Maybe it's both. She stabs him and he finishes the job himself, ends his own life early knowing that Batman or Talia..one of them..has defeated him. So instead of dying a slow death from a stab wound, he takes his mask off in front of Batman. Batman takes that like Bane has been defeated but he still has to stop her. Maybe Bane taking that mask off detonates the device, giving him his own "you didnt think i would risk gothams soul in a fist fight with you!" moment.

Queen Marion is too flawless to grace us with her presence in the trailers. :p

Miranda is in some of the scenes in the Nokia trailer...tucked away inside the truck in the truck convoy...and with Blake along the wall where the gunmen storm the area (same shot as Trailer 3). :dry:

She is Talia imho. She has been too absent from the marketing and her clothing is just too obvious.

But, Talia or not, she'll always be one of the hottest women on this planet:

:awesome:

10nhmdv.jpg

2mhejjb.jpg

Haha.

In the original script the ending was going to be a French kiss between Marion & Anne.

But Nolan didn't want THAT Inception. :hehe: :woot:

Damn that prude Nolan! :argh:

We should have French Kiss as a future thread title, as well as French Knickers and French Letter.

10nhmdv.jpg

:wow: Hotness. The only thing better would've been if Marion was wearing neither shoes nor a bra.

I want a crying scene. Marion is such a good crier.

2oXNB.gif

I want a crying scene. Marion is such a good crier.

2oXNB.gif

Indeed; sometimes I wonder if Talia's and Bruce's last scene in the film together might be similar to Leo's last scene with Marion's character in "Inception".

And interesting enough, his scene with Marion featured him getting stabbed by her character, which is said to be happening with Talia and Batman here.lol

Imagine if they did have a scene where Talia was dying, perhaps from a result of her injuries sustained from battle, and Bruce held her in his arms as she let out some tears.

Indeed; sometimes I wonder if Talia's and Bruce's last scene in the film together might be similar to Leo's last scene with Marion's character in "Inception".

And interesting enough, his scene with Marion featured him getting stabbed by her character, which is said to be happening with Talia and Batman here.lol

Imagine if they did have a scene where Talia was dying, perhaps from a result of her injuries sustained from battle, and Bruce held her in his arms as she let out some tears.

Wouldn't that be beautiful? Sad, heartbreaking, tragic, and beautiful. :hrt:

I think Nolan is obsessed with Marion stabbing people. Didn't she stab Ellen Page too at the beginning? :lmao:

I really hope that when she WILL be revealed as "da bad chick" she'll be no more miss nice girl, really out for revenge (& blood...) There should be a shocked & hurtful reaction from Bruce/Batman too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"