The Dark Knight Rises Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate VI (Team Frenchie Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Marion Cotillard's actual day of birth. Except it was in 1975.

0o0HW.jpg

53209159317443733247521.jpg

:hrt:

There's also the wrath of the Selina/Catwoman fans and those who don't like him retiring with anyone else in general. Oh man, the fandom will implode. :lmao:

Not saying it will happen BTW. Just predicting how the fandom will react. :p

I almost wanna see it happen just to piss off Bruce/Selina shippers.

Some of them honestly believe that Selina is the only person Bruce Wayne should ever have feelings for...when Bruce Wayne is basically the Don Draper of superheroes, lol.

Some of them honestly believe that Selina is the only person Bruce Wayne should ever have feelings for...when Bruce Wayne is basically the Don Draper of superheroes, lol.

Lol, I remember when they called the latter Batman in that show.

^ Hahahaha, me too.

Sadly, they were kneedeep in 1966 this past season, and they didnt reference the Tv show at all....

tumblr_m3xrc1bPtS1r7n0dh.gif

^
Something like this...

Having feelings is one thing. Bruce can long for her, wish that she'd change her ways for good. I thought a key to their comic relationship is that Catwoman was always willing to go a bit further than Batman. Toe the darker side of that grey line of morality when necessary without crossing it.

The rumors about young Talia really make me wish that they'll end up together.

tumblr_m3xrc1bPtS1r7n0dh.gif

^
Something like this...

THAT would be awesome, hahahaha

And after he rejects Selina, he grabs the two women he went to the hotel with in BB, the three women he showed up with in TDK, AND the moscow ballerina and rides off into the sunset with all of them.

Full Circle.

Having feelings is one thing. Bruce can long for her, wish that she'd change her ways for good. I thought a key to their comic relationship is that Catwoman was always willing to go a bit further than Batman. Toe the darker side of that grey line of morality when necessary without crossing it.

The rumors about young Talia really make me wish that they'll end up together.

I agree on Catwoman. As for Talia...as much as I always liked their relationship, she and Bats can't get together for the same reason he and Selina can't...Talia has somewhat darker and shadier characterstics as well.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for a woman fitting this description to emerge:

Expect a bunch of the League of Shadows. My sources – who have been pretty good so far – tell me that they’re casting Ra’s Al Ghul’s wife right now. We may get a serious look back at the life of Ra’s.

April 27, 2011

As I said before, my scooper was under the impression that [Liam Neeson as Ra's al Ghul is] a cameo. I’ve also been told that they’re casting Al Ghul’s wife, so I suspect that both appear in a flashback.

June 15, 2011

Are we any closer today to knowing than a year ago? TBD

Maybe we'll get something kinda like in TGWTDT. After Selina risked her life and helped Bats, she still ends up finding him grieving over a dying Talia. :oldrazz:

I've been waiting for a woman fitting this description to emerge:

Are we any closer today to knowing than a year ago? TBD

She looks too young for Liam but will match nicely with Pence and Joey King. :cool:

Guys, I just found out more about who India Wadsworth is playing!

http://www.curtisbrown.co.uk/india-wadsworth//works/

MOTHER

She is maybe Talia's mom!

2gw6gbq.png

Guys, I just found out more about who India Wadsworth is playing!

http://www.curtisbrown.co.uk/india-wadsworth//works/

MOTHER

She is maybe Talia's mom!

2gw6gbq.png

:bow:

Case closed! :D

I'm still stupefied my search turned up her CV. Many times I've searched in vain and turned up nothing! And behold! [blackout]She is MOTHER. She is also a Warlord's Daughter, according to some guy's tweet. The side audition script for the YOUNG GIRL part names MOTHER as having a conversation with her daughter. It all connects to site favorite Devin Faraci's rumors from early last year.

YOUNG GIRL -> Joey King -> Young Talia al Ghul
YOUNG MAN -> Josh Pence -> Young Ra's al Ghul
MOTHER -> India Wadsworth -> Young Ra's al Ghul's wife[/blackout]

And after he rejects Selina, he grabs the two women he went to the hotel with in BB, the three women he showed up with in TDK, AND the moscow ballerina and rides off into the sunset with all of them.

Some people think Bruce didn't f*** those Euro models and the Russian ballerina. Some people think Bruce is a virgin.

I'm still stupefied my search turned up her CV. Many times I've searched in vain and turned up nothing! And behold! [blackout]She is MOTHER. She is also a Warlord's Daughter, according to some guy's tweet. The side audition script for the YOUNG GIRL part names MOTHER as having a conversation with her daughter. It all connects to site favorite Devin Faraci's rumors from early last year.

YOUNG GIRL -> Joey King -> Young Talia al Ghul
YOUNG MAN -> Josh Pence -> Young Ra's al Ghul
MOTHER -> India Wadsworth -> Young Ra's al Ghul's wife[/blackout]

[blackout]Devin[/blackout] Rises! :wow: Oh boy... the chaos that will happen if all his info checks out. :lmao:

Some people think Bruce didn't f*** those Euro models and the Russian ballerina. Some people think Bruce is a virgin.

Honestly, it would look highly suspect if Bruce DIDN'T engage in shennanigans with those ladies.

Personally, I think that he did.

Has it been discussed here already as to when we think they'll reveal to Bruce in the film that Miranda is Talia? Before or after his defeat at the hands of Bane?

Has it been discussed here already as to when we think they'll reveal to Bruce in the film that Miranda is Talia? Before or after his defeat at the hands of Bane?

I think during the 2nd fight.

[blackout]"Batman gains the advantage until Miranda reveals herself and stabs him."[/blackout]

Can't believe Batman will be duped again. Where is his intuition? He's supposed to have his wits about him. I sincerely hope there is a twist here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"