Mark Bagley: DC Exclusive Artist

I think they all look great. Maybe elongate and thin Batman's ears a little, but that's all.
I'm looking forward to this, since Bagley's run on Ultimate Spider-Man is what got me into comics back when that titles just got launched.

Obviously the new twist for Final Crisis, Superman. Loses. His. FEET!

Not a bad Big Three, not bad at all. I do agree that his WW is the best. His Supes doesnt look much different than any other artist. Nothin' special there. Bats looks pretty good.

His Superman's hair looks weird. And Superman's face looks like every other male face Bagley has ever drawn, ever. But lots of artists do that.

I love the Batman, except for that dumb-founded look on his face. Wonder Woman looks good. Supes has sort of a Norma Bates feel to him, which needless to say, isn't good.

Maybe it's his mother. Did they ever give her a name? I can't be bothered to remember.

Huh. Wikipedia says it is indeed his mother's name. What mother names her son after herself? No wonder li'l Norman was so colossally ****ed up.

Oooh.

Pretty.

I'm actually more interested about this Kurt Busiek project than I am about Bagley on it, but Bagley on it is a good as well.

The Batman ears look horrible all short and stumpy like that.

I like em short and stumpy. Not overly long and pointy like he's trying to compensate for his tiny penis or something.

I don't care for them when they're real long but in that last pic of Supes, WW, and Bats they are just too short for me. They just don't look like bat ears. I also don't like the way they seem to come from the forehead. It's almost like a subdued wolverine mask. I think I hate that more than the actual height of the ears.

I like the Batcowl when it is drawn more like that.

I don't think I've ever seen a Batman cowl where the ears actually look like bat ears.

I have, in that Stan Lee does DC thing. Boy did that suck.

Jim lee's bat cowl is alot better then this bagel guy.
Yeah but now it's been copied and copied and done to death. Much like Lee's style in general...

Nice to see something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"