Marketing Thread

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Figured since it can’t be too long before WB kicks things into high gear, I’d get this one started.

Really curious to see how WB goes about marketing this one, as it’ll be the first Batman solo film in almost a decade even though the character has been lingering through the Snyder/DCEU stuff.

Figured since it can’t be too long before WB kicks things into high gear, I’d get this one started.

Really curious to see how WB goes about marketing this one, as it’ll be the first Batman solo film in almost a decade even though the character has been lingering through the Snyder/DCEU stuff.
I'm with you bro. Where about now 6 months out from the release of the Batman, so as I think we're going to start seeing some things. I recently read news about the pop Funko figures that supposed to be released this October/ November and we have DC fandome in October. I would love to see like a fast food promotion like McDonald's Happy meal with having fast food premiums like they did with Batman returns. Or a cool wicked toy line with McFarlane toys and spin Master toys. Will spin master I feel like we're going to get maybe a 4-in lineup since most of their DC comics and Batman figures are 4-in. And I know Todd McFarlane is going to bring the heat. There's already a listing up of all the characters that they're supposed to be doing. Just no penguin though which sucks. But Colin Farrell said he's only in the movie for only a few scenes. So it seems like we're going to see a lot of Batman, Catwoman, and the main villain the Riddler promos when it comes to this film. Which is cool with me. I just hope Matt Reeves and Robert Pattinson can deliver the goods. I haven't been this excited about a Batman movie honestly since Batman begins in 2005. Each movie in the dark Knight trilogy I saw twice in theaters. That's how much a Batman fanatic I am. And I know Hot topic probably going to have a lot of cool stuff. That'll be one first places I go and get my the Batman merchandise. And if Walmart and Target have the mass retail figures like 4-in and 12-in figures, I'm sold. And mountain dew is also doing a promotion too. I do remember seeing them leak out late last year that they're supposed to be coming out with a Riddler's Brew flavor drink for promotion of the movie. It's coming full swing the batmania. And I'll be right there taking it all in along with us all Batman fanatics.

I saw em all 3-4 times each :) let’s arm wrestle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"