Runaways Marvel’s Runaways General Discussion

Discussion in 'Past Marvel Series' started by Slick, Oct 26, 2017.

1. SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

I just finished it. It was okay, but I don't really understand why they used timetravel like this. I get they might not have known how timetravel works in Endgame on time, but Endgame's timetravel is the same as that in the comics and what Marvel TV also used in AoS (with Deke not disappearing), so I don't get why this show chose to go by different rules suddenly (while also using the Darkhold form AoS).

Same with the dimensional stuff. This show seems to completely conflate Dormammu's Dark Dimension with the Darkforce dimension in a way that really doesn't make any sense.

2. ericadawn16 Registered

I thought it fit with their Civil War story where they traveled back in time.

3. Havok83 Registered

Finally saw season 3. Had no clue this show got cancelled. Disappointing bc I enjoyed it but I liked how it ended. It was quite satisfying.

Wasnt feeling the alien plot in the first half of the season but was glad it was wrapped up quickly. Loved Morgan and thought Hurley did a great job

Had no clue that Cloak nad Dagger were going to appear on this which left me going WTF when they did. I never watched the show so I was unfamiliar with them but I couldnt stand Dagger. She was too pretentious for me and I didnt like her stank attitude