Marvel and Five Four Team Up For New Clothing Subscription Service

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
p9d1elvovr5rtg3ffuur.jpg

Not content with having a multimedia empire spanning comic books, TV, and movies, Marvel now has its eyes set on a new feather in its cap of conquest: MENSWEAR!

Marvel has joined forces with clothier Five Four in its latest scheme to shake you upside-down until all your money falls out of your pants pockets. Except this time your money will be exchanged for new fancy pants so you'll look more presentable next time they come around. $60 per month gets you a subscription to monthly boxes filled with outfits inspired by Marvel's superheroes (sort of like Loot Crate). The official launch is set for April 1, but I have been assured that this does not mean it's an elaborate April Fool's prank.

"Our designers really dug through the Marvel archives to find new ways to recreate the heritage and evolution behind the brand and its Super Heroes," says Andres Izquieta, co-founder and CEO of Five Four. "We're so excited for the opportunity to work with Marvel; the collections showcase some of our best designs to date."

In addition to the capsule, Five Four and Marvel will be launching an exclusive exhibition pop-up in New York City to celebrate and showcase the brand new collection. Located at Openhouse Gallery in the Lower East Side, the pop-up will be open from March 26, 2015 – March 29, 2015 and will host a series of events for Five Four Club members.

All Five Four and Marvel collections will be made available exclusively to new Five Four Club members and will focus on extending the iconic character-based entertainment brand into contemporary fashion. Monthly memberships retail for $60 and come with full outfits based on members' style preferences.​

[YT]X-lP7hMteDA[/YT]

euv314nqocllcns5a2yf.png

http://www.fivefourmarvel.com/#new

This is one Marvel subscription I won't be signing up for but figured I'd share with you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"