Marvel and Norton Clashing Over Final Cut of Film?

That's the point. The trailer... I mean teaser trailer... not even the full trailer isn't even out yet, and you claim that:

The release date could have been changed for any number of reasons.

the hulk movie date has been changed ? what the heck did i miss ?

the hulk movie date has been changed ? what the heck did i miss ?

It has NOT been changed. That's just a rumor started by those trying to bash the film. You figure this would be the thread to draw the critics who are afraid of this movie and want it to fail. No such luck, people.

Peter Cuneo confirmed (the release date) yet again it's June 13th on top of my source who's actually part of production (not Louis).

It has NOT been changed. That's just a rumor started by those trying to bash the film. You figure this would be the thread to draw the critics who are afraid of this movie and want it to fail. No such luck, people.

What are you talking about? That rumor didn't come from people bashing the film, but fans trying to come up with an explanation of the blatent lack of marketing or general promotion for a big budget superhero franchise summer release. Up until this past week, we practicly had nothing. Go figure that a month ago the date change sounded feasable. Some of us fans are concerned things we're getting behind and had to be rushed to meet an unrealistic date.

I could only hope that was groundless.

This wouldn't be the SHH without all sorts of drama. We love drama.

I wouldn't even be excited about this project if it weren't for Norton, so naturally I'm taking his side over the marking focused exes.

Let's face it, Norton is a big part at the sudden interest in this franchise again. I'm sure he can call himself whatever he wants, and Marvel will say yes to it.

Waaaaaaiiiiit a second....Norton...EDWARD Norton aka :bh:wrote the entire script and was an associate whatsitnow? What exactly WAS his entire involvement, this is news to me! Weird...I just thought he acted in it.

:huh:

This is gonna be tough, but without Nortons support the movie is sure to head down the toilet.

Marvel has put themselves in a no win situation if they can't come to an agreement on this... if the movie is a hit and makes 350 million or more then Norton will probably ask for a percent of the gross the next go around... or even more control either with the script or as a director/producer... hell maybe he'll pull a George Lucas and ask for rights... if the movie only tops out at around 275 tops... Norton will command 20 million minimum for the next installment... which would probably exceed Marvel's budget... if the movie flops Norton will obviously walk... big lesson learned here Marvel studios... don't get wrapped up in the big name again and even put yourself close to this position in the future.

This was definitly taking a big chance on Marvels part, by letting Norton have this much creative control over the film, this kinda thing usually dosent work out that well with big budget Hollywood summer blockbusters.

I'm a little dissappointed at how people can take so called 'inside information' to heart with so little to no proof*.

Has this story (a scoop posted at a blog of all places) been corroborated anywhere else so far?

Afaik no: No reputable site has picked up on it at all, yet it's being discussed and judged here as if it's all true.

Wait until there's some confirmation of the alleged dispute. Then we can all start playing the blame game.

*and I don't just mean this story. There's plenty a positive yarn been spun around here that remains unsubstantiated.

I can't understand what the two sides are arguing about. :huh:

Seriously, there is no story to speak of at all. So they can't be arguing about length or overly dramatic scenes. There are none save one or two...and they're quite brief.

That's not a criticism. It's a straight-up summer popcorn flick that will make its target audience drool if the CGI is top notch.:bh:

I'm a little dissappointed at how people can take so called 'inside information' to heart with so little to no proof*.

Has this story (a scoop posted at a blog of all places) been corroborated anywhere else so far?

Afaik no: No reputable site has picked up on it at all, yet it's being discussed and judged here as if it's all true.

Wait until there's some confirmation of the alleged dispute. Then we can all start playing the blame game.

*and I don't just mean this story. There's plenty a positive yarn been spun around here that remains unsubstantiated.

Man, I dont know why, but just like saying Obama is a Muslim, people are eager to believe the statement than actually research to see if it's true first. This sounds like gossip rag junk, and hasn't been backed up by any additional sources. You know mt feeling about that kind of info here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"