Marvel Characters You '"Ship"

I expect the next cartoon will...or at least I hope.

They break up Kiotr in the comics over and over again and (with the exception of the original post Secret Wars break up) do it with little fanfare or reasoning. It always goes the same way: Kitty goes back to school and Piotr does absolutely f*** all.

The amount of gay ships on Tumblr is annoying me :o I have no problem with homosexuality what so ever, but movieverse fans seem to just ship off any old character because they can :o

The pairings that would hold my interest are:

Spider-Man x Ms. Marvel
Spider-Man x Silver Sable
Spider-Man x She-Hulk
Spider-Man x Spider-Woman
Spider-Man x Black Widow
Spider-Man x Psylocke

On the Peter Parker side, there is:

Peter Parker x Betty Brant
Peter Parker x Mary Jane

It's stupid to not have Spider-Man have alternate heroine crime fighting partners to the Black Cat. Especially Black Widow and Spider-Woman who should have been his first crime fighting partners long before the Black Cat made her debut in ASM in 1979.

As for Black Cat, she should stick to Daredevil and Hawkeye for a change.

I like Spider-Man x Spider-Woman more than Spider-Woman x Hawkeye which feels forced.

Black Widow/Hawkeye
Peter/MJ
Wolverine/Storm

And though I've grown to hate Rogue over the years, think Gambit deserves better, and don't really even read X-Men anymore, a part of me will always love Gambit/Rogue for what they once were.

Even though they've rarely interacted over the years, I've always pined for a Matt Murdock/Colleen Wing romance. I don't even know if they're really compatible, but I just love both characters so much that it skews any better judgment I might otherwise have in the matter. It would be so awesome for her to get some regular panel time in Daredevil, too.

Grounded in the real world, though: Matt and Karen. I would have no qualms whatsoever if Marvel had Matt make a deal with the devil to bring her back, either, last ten years of stories largely relying on her death or not.

Like...

Vance_Astrovik_zps81afa65e.jpg
or
mayer01r_zpsd62529b5.jpg

:huh:

I presume it's the one on the right. :dry:

For canon romances, I like Bucky x Black Widow, Iron Man x Pepper & Iron Fist x Misty.

For something that's only been hinted at, I really like Spider-Man x Ms. Marvel.

It'd be interesting for Peter to be in a relationship with someone who could wipe the floor with his rogues gallery. Plus, it's my second favorite superhero & my favorite female character together...so I'm a bit bias.

I'd also like to see Deadpool & She-Hulk...at the very least as friends. The fourth wall would never be the same again.

For canon romances, I like Bucky x Black Widow, Iron Man x Pepper & Iron Fist x Misty.

For something that's only been hinted at, I really like Spider-Man x Ms. Marvel.

It'd be interesting for Peter to be in a relationship with someone who could wipe the floor with his rogues gallery. Plus, it's my second favorite superhero & my favorite female character together...so I'm a bit bias.

I'd also like to see Deadpool & She-Hulk...at the very least as friends. The fourth wall would never be the same again.

I personally like Peter Parker & Jennifer Walters(in her human form). I also like Peter Parker & Jessica Drew as I feel that they have a lot in common if they actually got the chance to know each other outside of the Avengers. But the best relationship for Spider-Man would be both the Black Widow & Silver Sable. Natasha was the first heroine to kiss him while Silver Sable was the last heroine to do so before Peter died.

I'm particularly fond of the Gambit and Rogue pairing. But then again, I might be biased because my girlfriend and I cosplay as Gambit and Rogue.

I also like Kitty Pryde and Colossus. I can't say I ever liked the Wolverine and Jean thing, especially the way it was portrayed in the movies. I would much prefer Wolverine to be paired with someone badass like Domino.

I personally ship Black Widow with Daredevil and much prefer Matt to Clint for her.

I also ship Captain Marvel with War Machine.

I also ship Captain Marvel with War Machine.

I'm not the only one!

Also, Kitty and Piotr are always a favorite. After that... Wouldn't it be great to have Punisher sing a touching love ballad to his favorite shotgun?

I always thought Psylocke and Cyclops would be good. Never mind how odd the name would be, Psylops? Cyclocke?

Wolverine and the bottom of the Marianas Trench would be good.

Hey! was Captain Marvel and War Machine an item for "real" in the comics? or is that just supposition! i kinda like that pairing!
anyways I am game for more pairings..

Storm and Forge( %$^that panther marriage crap!)
Polaris and Havok
Thing and Alicia
She-Hulk and Wyatt Wingfoot
Beast and Dazzler
and last but not least
howard+beverly.jpg

Howard and Beverly! they were made for each other!:hrt:
what can i say i am old fashioned romantic between anthropomorphic ducks and Human babes!

I loved Hawkeye with Mockingbird, but I'm a big fan of the more recent relationship with Spiderwoman, however brief it was.

Beast and Scarlet Witch (Please?)
Daredevil and Black Widow (still a hot pair long after they split)
Storm and Nightcrawer (Serial flirts)

Peter Parker and Mary Jane have become so synonymous together that any reboot or anything that diverts from the storyline just seems ‘unnatural’. I have always considered them perfect together, even when we were supposed to be cheering for Gwen Stacy to get the nod – always backing MJ all the way.

I got tired of Gwen a long time ago as she was supposed to be 'perfect' for Peter and he 'settled' for MJ since she died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"