Marvel Characters You '"Ship"

I got tired of Gwen a long time ago as she was supposed to be 'perfect' for Peter and he 'settled' for MJ since she died.

How about Jennifer Walters(human form) and Peter Parker, as well as Spider-Man and Black Widow?

Spider-man and Mary Jane

Iron Fist and Misty Knight

War Machine and Captain Marvel

Iron Man and Pepper Potts

And I'm iffy on Luke and Jessica. I think Luke would've been better with Claire Temple. I feel like his relationship with Jessica is holding him back a bit.

Last edited:
^ I agree. Luke Cage got boring after Bendis domesticated him.

Spider-Man x Black Cat
Daredevil x Electra
Agent Venom x Valkyrie

How about Jennifer Walters(human form) and Peter Parker, as well as Spider-Man and Black Widow?
How about we mate Jen Walters with Norrin Radd.
Maybe then they will parent Brute and Babe.
:oldrazz:

-Wolverine and Psylocke
-Scott and Emma
-Tony Stark/Carol Danvers
-Black Widow/Daredevil

Well...never heard those before.

The Ultimate X-books got a lot of mileage out of the latter. Ultimate Xavier always had a thing for his brightest female pupils....

I was going to post this in the question thread, but here is good as any:

I has come to my attention that Carol and Spidey had a thing going on. Is it still going on?

I has come to my attention that Carol and Spidey had a thing going on. Is it still going on?

Dunno. It was prominent in Avenging Spider-Man, I remember.

I always wanted to see Hank McCoy hook up with Emma Frost.

Are we allowed to discuss crossover ships with DC and other companies or keep it strictly in the Marvel yard?

I always liked Gambit and Rogue(obv), Bucky and Nat, and Logan and Jean (or Logan and Domino was a lotta fun too)
Other than that, never really had much attachment to relationships
but I will fight a mother****er over those couples

I always thought Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) would be a good match for Spider-Man (Peter Parker). I'm talking the 616 versions, not the Ult. Versions you sickos!!! :argh:

I ship Thor/Sif, Cyclops/Jean, and Spidey with either MJ or Black Cat.

Peter Parker with Betty Brant, Silver Sable or Black Cat

Cannonball and Sunspot
Iceman and Northstar
Daken and Human Torch
Namor, Quicksilver, and Northstar
Gambit and everyone else

you know, the major, obvious ones :p

Last edited:
Northstar is married.
I'll hook Iceman with Dori Evans, for the sheer fun of the idea.

I would totally ship Captain America (Steve Rogers) with the Lady Sif.

A friend of mine who doesn't frequent the site always wanted Cap to hook up with either the Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff or Carol Danvers; he always Cap would have an interesting dynamic with those two ladies.

My number 1 ship in Marvel will always be Scott and Jean :ilv: next there's Peter/MJ, Gambit/Rogue, Reed/Sue, Hank/Janet, just to name some off the top of my head, also to add to the list my new favorite ship Steve/Wanda aka Scarlet America.​

I understand that writer Brian Reed was setting up the relationship between Carol and Peter. But the moment when Slott was awarded the solo spot as Spider-Man writer, the idea was shot down. And once Kelly Sue DeCornick was made writer of Captain Marvel, she was not into the idea of Peter and Carol(because he was too much on a man-child for Carol) and felt that Peter belonged with Mary Jane.

It would seem that KSD was never interested in Spider-Man at all. Which was why Carol's friendship with Peter was never addressed during her run with Captain Marvel. Thus, she replaced Peter with War Machine as Carol's love interest.

But I feel that KSD wants to move on to other projects as she seems tired of writing Captain Marvel, who she has made into a Space Cop and very much isolated her from her friends.

All of them
spider_man_by_fabiano_ribeiro-d6y32kx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"