Marvel Comics Character Tournament!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both dam determined, But I have to say Thing

6-3 for the THING! Surprising..........but definatley a welcome surprise. Wolverine is awesome, but he is by no means invincible...That concludes the Fantastic Four battle! the results are as follows

Round 1 - Human Torch VS Iceman - Very close but Iceman took it by a vote
Round 2 - Mr. Fantastic VS Spiderman - Spiderman took it by a few
Round 3 - Invisible Woman VS Jean Grey - Jean took it by a couple of votes
Round 4 - Thing VS Wolverine - FF finally redeemed themselves!

Next battle coming right up....

logo.jpg

X-FACTOR

post-11-1098315187.jpg

Official Roster: Havok (leader) Polaris, Strong Guy, Quicksilver, Wolfsbane, and Multiple Man

VS2.bmp

X-MEN (BLUE TEAM)
post-11-1098315490.jpg

Official Roster: Cyclops (leader) Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine, Beast, and Psylocke

Or more specifically.....

Cyclops VS Havok
Psylock VS Polaris
Beast VS Wolfsbane
Rogue VS Strong Guy
Wolverine VS Multiple Man
Gambit VS Quicksilver

Cyclops VS Havok - Draw
Psylocke VS Polaris - Psylocke
Beast VS Wolfsbane - Beast
Rogue VS Strong Guy - Rogue
Wolverine VS Multiple Man - Multiple Man
Gambit VS Quicksilver - Quicksilver

so for me, 3 wins for x-men blue team, 2 for x-factor, and one draw, so my vote goes to X-men Blue Team. What do you guys think?

X-Factor. This is a tough one, though, but I think X-Factor would edge out the X-Men. That is also because 2 of my favorite X-Men are missing (with the exception of Wolverine who I really like), the 2 are Xavier and Colossus.

Man, this is tough. I want to say X-Factor because I loved that line up but I really think X-Men would win. So I go with the Blue Team

Hmm...........I'm not sure this time b/c I hardly know X-Factor.Sorry

3-1 for X-Factor so far...

which is a surprise, I thought it would be going the other way

Sparta* said:
3-1 for X-Factor so far...

which is a surprise, I thought it would be going the other way

Yeah but this X-Factor was one Hell of a team. I read the book when they were together and they were awesome. They gave the Hulk trouble and that is quite a feat. I miss that team. We kind of got a taste of them again in the latest Madrox miniseries PAD did awhile ago. There's a rumor that PAD might be doing more stories with Madrox so who knows maybe we'll see the team back together again.

Later,

Kyle

Cyclops VS Havok - Cyclops, their powers may not affect each other, but Cyke has been trained to fight since there were X-Men, so he'd kick his brother's ass.

Psylock VS Polaris - Psylocke, telepathy owns all.
Beast VS Wolfsbane - Beast, come on the guy can bench a ton.
Rogue VS Strong Guy - Rogue, Guido's the type of guy that'll underestimate a pretty face, a big mistake here.
Wolverine VS Multiple Man - Multiple Man, just because Logan wins too many of these things.
Gambit VS Quicksilver - Quicksilver, Gambit may be fast with the ladies, but Pietro is fast with everybody (that sounded dirty didn't it?).

Sparta* said:
Cyclops VS Havok - Draw
Psylocke VS Polaris - Psylocke
Beast VS Wolfsbane - Beast
Rogue VS Strong Guy - Rogue
Wolverine VS Multiple Man - Multiple Man
Gambit VS Quicksilver - Quicksilver

so for me, 3 wins for x-men blue team, 2 for x-factor, and one draw, so my vote goes to X-men Blue Team. What do you guys think?

We think alike Ferret :cool:

Maybe I'm just ignorant of ALL of Multiple Man's powers but...how in the hell would he beat Wolverine? As far as I can tell, the guy can make copies of himself...and, if I'm not mistaken, he can't just make infinite duplicates...there IS a limit, right? Wolverine could cut these guys down as fast as Multiple Man could make them...I don't get how Multiple Man would beat him...even IF Wolverine DOES win too many of these things.

I'll say X-Men.

5-2 for the X-men Blue Team!!

Next battle comin up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member