Marvel Figure Factory

YOUR BANTER IS IMMACULATE AND A PLEASURE TO WITNESS!

-DOOM:doom:

B.U.M. said:
I SEE "SPECIAL" PEOPLE AS OBJECTS GOD PUT ON EARTH FOR MY AMUSEMENT, SO DON'T FEEL BAD FTB.

I thought you were an athiest :/

I AM (KINDA), BUT ITS HARD NOT TO USE "GOD" IN EVERYDAY CONVERSATION.

so... you Kinda dont believe in God?

B.U.M. said:
I SEE "SPECIAL" PEOPLE AS OBJECTS GOD PUT ON EARTH FOR MY AMUSEMENT, SO DON'T FEEL BAD FTB.

you might find this amusing. first off though, i want to say to everyone else that i am merely stating this and that i don't feel this way myself. but my friend has on his myspace, a picture or someone racing in the special olympics that says "What's better than winning the speical olympics?...Not being guitared".

I think that's pretty rough myself, but figured i'd share.

SpiderHulkThing said:
you might find this amusing. first off though, i want to say to everyone else that i am merely stating this and that i don't feel this way myself. but my friend has on his myspace, a picture or someone racing in the special olympics that says "What's better than winning the speical olympics?...Not being guitared".

your friend having myspace makes that all the funnier

SpiderHulkThing said:

I MUST SEE THIS PICTURE.

SsM said:
your friend having myspace makes that all the funnier

i will say too, that this same friend lost his job b/c of something he posted about his job on there.

SO be careful what you put on myspace. me personally, i don't mess with that stuff, nobody needs to know everything about me.

Myspace needs to get shutdown its a cesspool(sp) for corrupt people/pedophiles etc...

hey.. I love myspace... its the easiest way for my to stay in contact with friends i went to highschool with.. its those tards that abuse it that need to be shut down

and the pedophiles are not the problem.. its the age of kids on it... and the parents... and the stupid girls showin **** off and then wondering why an old guy wants them...

hey doom, reply to this and then i'll post the website to his profile. but i'm gonna edit it and take it off once i'm done. i just don't want to type out the whole thing on a PM. so post, then i'll post, but copy and paste quickly. it's towards the middle of the page.

a simple rule about myspace.. be smart.. wtf would you wanna spout off everything on there anyway?

spideyboy_1111 said:
a simple rule about myspace.. be smart.. wtf would you wanna spout off everything on there anyway?

yeah i know, it's really dumb, you don't say stuff incriminating or comprimising on the internet. i mean, heck, i've killed three people, would i say that on here? no, cause i'm not a dumb***.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"