Marvel Heroes Omega

Matt Man shared a link to the group: Marvel Heroes Omega PC & Mac.

22 mins ·

MMORPG.com's community manager gives his thoughts on what he'd like to see for 2018 in Marvel Heroes.

Let's Talk 2018

Posted May 31, 2017

Marvel Heroes Omega | Columns | 10 Comments

Barring any unexpected announcements, I'm basically writing off 2017 for Marvel Heroes as a year Gaz spends getting its console versions up and running.

Whether you're OK with that or not is up to you as a player, but it's clear to me that anything substantial is going to have to wait until Gaz gets all its ducks in a row on the console side, and that means the start point for getting back to the business of things is likely in 2018.Read more

Comments

Matt Man

I really like his thinking concerning Archangel
1f642.png
:)
, but as I mentioned in another comment I'd really love to see him be the surprise hero this year, if there is one.

I don't care for Wasp, but he doe
s make a valid point especially with the movie coming out next year.

He brings up some interesting points about Danger Room. Could it become a big priority in 2018? 18 mins

source: Tribal sage's Marvel Heroes facebook page & MMORPG.com

Marvel Heroes interview on PC vs console, new characters, and whether PvP is dead

May 31, 2017 23 comments

A few weeks ago as pre-launch hype for Marvel Heroes Omega on console was reaching its zenith, we reached out to Gazillion with questions about the PC version of the game that so many of our writers and readers have played for the last few years. The PC community has seemed torn between wanting to support the game as it expands (figuring that a rising tide lifts all boats) and wanting more communication and content for the existing version of the game (because feeling like the red-headed stepchild is no fun). So we spoke to Creative Director Jesse “Orren” Decker to get those concerns and questions aired. Read on!

Massively OP: The PC rollout plans for 2017 made my heart sink because it seemed clear to me (and people on the forums, apparently) that PC is on the backburner for the rest of the year. Are we wrong in thinking that?
Jesse Decker, Marvel Heroes Creative Director: There are three new pieces of substantive gameplay content on the schedule and two characters that play quite differently from our current roster. On top of that, there’s the massive Omega update that will add another difficulty tier, new itemization, and some enemy improvements. We think that’s pretty ambitious for a six-month time period!Read more

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my experience is opposite. It looks much better on my PC and I run it on highest settings. The PS4 version is a downgrade

I have everything on the highest setting on my PC and I can't get a consistent frame rate to save my life.

Marvel Heroes got you a cake plus half-price heroes for its 4th birthday

June 2, 2017 3 comments

Marvel Heroes is turning four years old this weekend – can you believe that? That’s four years of freebie heroes, blowing stuff up, baby Groot, and inventory management. Mostly inventory management for a lot of you, I’m guessing. Gazillion’s never been a studio to skimp on a birthday celebration, so here’s what’s in store for you throughout June:
  • CAKE. Bad guys drop cake. You turn cake in for loot. All month. Also all month: The anniversary tourney, the Train Yard Sentinel Danger Room tourney, and big boosts to XP and cosmic leveling XP.
  • Week #1 (starts today): Double loot from cosmic bosses, Mystic Mayhem, currency sale, half-price heroes, and the return of lots of old costumes.
  • Week #2: Midtown Madness, ARMOR incursion missions and exclusives, and undisclosed additional sales.
  • Week #3: Odin’s Bounty turned on everywhere, faster and better Omega leveling and loot, and undisclosed additional sales.
  • Week #4: All of the above turned on all week all the time. Woot.
While you’re contemplating going in for the freebies, take a look at our interview with Gazillion from earlier this week; we asked about PC plans, new characters, and the (temporary, maybe) death of PvP in the game.Read more

Via:
Massivelyop.com/

source: Official site

http://massivelyop.com/

Finally restarted this after the progress wipe from the closed-open beta. Gotta grind to re buy storm with the splinters now but I may chose Phoenix instead.

I hope they fix the framerate soon. It's very unstable in the open areas.

You only get to play for free up to Level 10 right? How much is it to keep going?

How does this compare to DCUO in terms of fun, gameplay and replay ability?

You only get to play for free up to Level 10 right? How much is it to keep going?

You can only level up characters you haven't purchased, either with Splinters or real money, to level 10. So you can still play the game your character just won't level up anymore until you've actually bought them. You can find out how much each character is in the roster menu.

I prefer it over DCUO but then again Im more of a Marvel fan. Both are MMOs so replay value is unlimited. Both have a ton of content. They are so different so its hard to make direct comparisons. Considering they are both free, Id suggest downloading if you have the time and space.

I'm just an X1 user and so I have to wait until spring for the full game

I'm just an X1 user and so I have to wait until spring for the full game
once the game goes live you'll love this game . especially during special event's and holidays . this game reward players in alot of ways or try's . it's best to but it's also good to give back to the game as well. it need's more content. . and it's always good to be patient withthe dev's and tell them what's needs to be worked on. they always listen and are interested in improving this game .

I made this thread in 2014 and updated it with some things last year. I've just updated the title.

A look back at Marvel Heroes before 2014!

Welcome to The Past Of Marvel Heroes Thread!

also with

The Stream Team: A marvelous Marvel Heroes 4th anniversary

June 5, 2017 Leave a comment
mh-6-5-17-860x280.jpg

[YT]sufwMBM2s-Q[/YT]

It’s birthday time, and Marvel Heroes knows how to throw a party! Massively OP’s MJ definitely likes parties, so she’s hopping in for some fun. Besides all the loot explosion bonuses, there is a team up and a pet she just has to get. Which hero gets the honor of playing tonight? MJ hasn’t decided, but the Jubilee team up seems perfect for adding festiveness to the festivities. Tune in live at 8:00 p.m. to see just how much cake she can manage to collect. What: Marvel Heroes
Who: MJ Guthrie
When: 8:00 p.m. EDT on Monday, June 5th, 2017Read more

source:
Tribal sage's Marvel Heroes facebook page ,marvel hero omega forums & Massivelyop.com/

Last edited:
i just downloaded this game tonight and i'm liking it so far.

im in the Beta and I have Hulk maxxed at Level 10 it appears. I downloaded DD of the PSN since he was free, and I used in game points to buy Iceman, who I currently have at Level 7.

if anyone wants to play, PM me and i'll send you my PS4 tag

i just downloaded this game tonight and i'm liking it so far.

im in the Beta and I have Hulk maxxed at Level 10 it appears. I downloaded DD of the PSN since he was free, and I used in game points to buy Iceman, who I currently have at Level 7.

if anyone wants to play, PM me and i'll send you my PS4 tag
I'm happy your enjoying the game good time are a head for all those that get into this. :)

if you hadn't mentioned it in the DCU thread, i never would've heard of it to research, so thank you :up:

i plan on playing this game later tonight, but i have read back through the entire thread and i have to reiterate what others have said on previous pages

Zenith, your posts are lagging for some people because there is a ridiculous amount of coding in your posts from you copying entire things from other sites. there's just a ton of code in there that's completely just sitting there as it doesn't work for the hype. also, as a nod to all, you really shouldn't be posting entire articles from other sites onto here, just segments. and for the love of, spoiler tag really long posts, especially image heavy ones. this is a web and mobile issue for many. i spent a few hours trying to fix some of these today and frankly, just got tired and quit. so be mindful of that for the future everyone. and as always, hotlink at your own risk.

i look forward to visiting this section more :up:

i plan on playing this game later tonight, but i have read back through the entire thread and i have to reiterate what others have said on previous pages

Zenith, your posts are lagging for some people because there is a ridiculous amount of coding in your posts from you copying entire things from other sites. there's just a ton of code in there that's completely just sitting there as it doesn't work for the hype. also, as a nod to all, you really shouldn't be posting entire articles from other sites onto here, just segments. and for the love of, spoiler tag really long posts, especially image heavy ones. this is a web and mobile issue for many. i spent a few hours trying to fix some of these today and frankly, just got tired and quit. so be mindful of that for the future everyone. and as always, hotlink at your own risk.

i look forward to visiting this section more :up:

yes I addressed perfect cell when I was able to after one of my sister's first talk on her operation. I took a day off when he said that. and said I scale back or try to put the stuff that will likely disappear up cause some certain thing's the dev's put up are very important. But they also disappear and those are the very thing's I see asked about here often. too often. and to are the thing's should up.

As I said I'll scale it down and I've been doing so as I have been here since then. And look forward to seeing you here more often.

Last edited:
Tried to play this a number of times now, but without my main Taskmaster, I just can't muster the motivation to keep playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
EPN.TV is also confirming this news in the video below And so will other gamer news out lets.

[FONT=Roboto !important]
hqdefault.jpg

07:38
[YT]hTokwBb7eow[/YT]
[/FONT] Super Smash Bros Coming to Switch? - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
Published on 06/09/2017

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have pre-E3 leaks about a Super Smash Bros and Pikmin game for the Nintendo Switch! We also squash rumours about a new Halo game, find out how a [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important] video game might win an Oscar, take a look back at Richard Donner's Superman movie, learn what 90s gaming mascot is making a comeback, get the first details on a Switch version of Axiom Verge, and finally, discover when Marvel Heroes will launch on consoles!

[FONT=Roboto !important]source: EPN.tv
photo.jpg

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Any idea why they haven't tried a Marvel version of DCU Online?

Any idea why they haven't tried a Marvel version of DCU Online?
they said it on their youtube during and Ny CC in 2014 live stream . they wanted it to look more like X-men legends and ultimate alliance and the fact that to them those games were like diablo series and based on it game play wise . and also most of the rest ofthe ga's me like the inventory system is simlar with DCUO. but they wanted this to stand out and there are other ARPG's as they called marvel heroes genre . and there are people enjoying this game as it is .

We have to remember before bill Roseman most of the people at marvel aren't real gamers. with the exception of joe mad the writer's Brian Rukka . that have entered the games industry them selve's that have the same mentality as jim lee.

the rest don't know much about gaming just know they one's that were hit's for them under their marvel ip brand cause it made them money. this is why their deal with cryptic studio fell through cause they had different thought creatively and wanted this game to be this way. . So they cancelled their deal with cryptic studio's and the marvel game they were making be came champion and they with mr. Daniel brevik that made the Diablo series and was formerly apart blizzard that start gazillon that said they willing to do both this and the game super hero squad . this deal was before marvel was even bought by Disney as mr bravik said on video. marvel still licen's s games them selves too .

oh mmo RPG reported this as well aboutthe realease date for consoles

PlayStation 4 & XBox One Versions to Launch June 30th

Posted Jun 09, 2017

Marvel Heroes Omega | News | 16 Comments

Gazillion Entertainment has sent word that Marvel Heroes Omega will be launching for both PlayStation 4 and XBox One on June 30th. Both versions are free to download and allow players to take on the Marvel universe alongside characters from all of Marvel's various IPs.Read more

source:MMORPG.com

source:

Last edited:
oh man I was so busy with posting on the hype about E3 I didn't notice thanks my boy Matt man aka Tribal sage for the info

Matt Man shared a link.

18 hrs

I have some stuff going on so unfortunately I wasn't able to post about or attend the 4th Anniversary stream yesterday. I'm surprised no one else posted it to be honest. Here's the replay if you are interested in watching it.

Sy_IXNTu

click here to watch>>:https://www.twitch.tv/videos/152316545?t=02s

Marvel Heroes 2016 4th Anniversary Live-Stream!

[FONT=&quot]MarvelHeroes - Twitch[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]twitch.tv[/FONT]

source: Tribal sage's Marvel Heroes facebook page

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"