Marvel Heroes Omega

These costumes are beautiful! I have missed that storm in white look

got this from MHO twitter alive stream will be happening this coming tuseday

Marvel Heroes Omega?
@MarvelHeroes
Sept 22More

Stop by our live stream on Tuesday (9/26) at 6:00 PM PDT! We'll be giving away prizes and previewing the Age of Apocalypse Event! #MHOmega

DKXXe9MUEAAgDt1.jpg
source[FONT=&quot]: Marvel Heroes Omega[/FONT]@MarvelHeroesTwitter

Last edited:
I just said this to bill roseman on his twitter after seeing this . I 'm kinda of tired of the heroes being made into horse men in the marvel game's . just give meand others players his other forces to fight and I'm good.

[FONT=&quot]
Kelechuckuw K.c.W?
@ballistic_z
10m10 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kelechuckuw K.c.W Retweeted Bill Rosemann[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is cool,But,I hoped allforces that served Apocalypse from comics.Clan Akkaba,DarkRiders,A.o.E,etc.We'd takedown http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/En_Sabah_Nur_(Earth-616)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'll still play this though.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Bill Rosemann?
@BillRosemann
5h5 hours agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Behold the Four Horsewomen! Feel their wrath on 9/28 when @MarvelHeroes (on PS4 & XBox One) enters The Age of Apocalypse! #MHOmega
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
DKnPH-sUMAA3seS.jpg

[/FONT]
source: [FONT=&quot]Bill Rosemann[/FONT][FONT=&quot]@BillRosemann[/FONT][FONT=&quot]twitter [/FONT]

Last edited:
Alright here's that VOD of the Marvel Heroes Omega live stream event from the dev's themselves. via twitch . Stay tuned for the You tub version I'll put that up wwhen they make that available.

Marvel Heroes Omega?
@MarvelHeroes
4 hours ago More

We are now live with the Age of Apocalypse live stream! #MHOmega Twitch[FONT="]

[/FONT]

[FONT="]Click here to watch: >> Age of Apocalypse Event Stream
[/FONT]

[FONT="]6:05 PM - 26 Sep 2017 5 hours ago ·

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

source:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Marvel Heroes Omega[/FONT]@MarvelHeroesTwitter & Marvel Heroes Omega twitch channel

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

safe_image.php

[FONT=&quot]Marvel Heroes Omega players must now fight Apocalypse [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]September 28, 2017[/FONT]

A new Apocalypse event has gone live in Marvel Heroes Omega on consoles.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Read more [/FONT]

[/FONT]
Also with what the first article skipped

Marvel Heroes gets Age of Apocalypse on consoles, while Gaz is working on a new game

September 28, 201715 comments

[YT]Jop6iN1bO1Q[/YT]
Marvel Heroes has had a fairly quiet summer following the Omega showdown earlier this year, but there’s a clear reason for that:

Gazillion is working on a new VR game for PC and consoles, possibly Star Trek-related, due out in March of next year, or so the studio’s recent (and utterly bizarre – it’s a rabbit hole) livestream suggested. In the meantime,

the game has a huge patch and event live today, at least for players on Xbox One and PlayStation 4: Age of Apocalypse. “This Apocalypse Awakens content will challenge even the most seasoned Marvel Heroes Omega players with heroes at level 11 or higher.

Alone or in teams of as many as five heroes, players will confront En Sabah Nur’s forces in his Egyptian resurrection chamber. The new content will also feature all-new original Horsemen designs that unlock for Jean Grey, Storm, Psylocke and Magik. […]

This new event not only allows players to fight against Horsemen versions of Jean Grey, Storm, Psylocke and Magik, it also allows players to unlock these versions as part of the new Apocalypse Loot Box or as a part of the Age of Apocalypse Event Omega Pack, both only available for a limited time. These four heroes will join Spider-Man as Omega Prestige characters, Read more
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]source: EGMnow[/FONT] & Massivelyop.com/

Last edited:
befre I put this up the dev's for marvel heroes said this on their you of the Age of apocalypes trailer below

Marvel Heroes Omega6 days ago

The team is hard at work on the "Omega patch" on PC, we are looking to release it by Nov 23rd!?
just so you all know

Now for someting more current

Black Bolt Marvel Games Rolls Out the Red Carpet for the Inhuman Royal Family

Marvel Games Rolls Out the Red Carpet for the Inhuman Royal Family

The Inhuman Royal Family make their television debut at the end of September, but your favorite Marvel games are rolling out the red carpet well in advance of the monarchy’s arrival. We talked to a lot of people about the Inhuman goodies on the horizon, from the fine folks working on “Marvel Contest of Champions,” “Marvel Avengers Academy,” and “Marvel Puzzle Quest” to “Marvel Heroes Omega” and “Marvel Powers United VRAre you ready for the terrigen knowledge bomb we’re about to drop? We sure hope so!

Have you picked up “Marvel Heroes Omega” for your PS4 or Xbox One yet? Well if you’ve been waiting for some Inhumans action, Gazillion has you covered. A new-to-console Black Bolt will be joining the playable cast with a costume inspired by his small screen look, as well as a fresh take on his classic outfit fans will no doubt dig.

“With Black Bolt, we introduce players to one of the most powerful heroes in the Marvel cannon,” said Anthony Gallegos, Designer at Gazillion. “With a voice that can destroy anything just by whispering, as well as an array of energy powers, super-human speed, and more, we can’t wait for players to try the king of the Inhumans for themselves. Black Bolt’s silence is only a reminder of his power and restraint — prepare to be awed when he decides to grace (or destroy) your very essence by daring to speak a word.”
source:Marvel.com/games/

two articles from the same place

Playable Black Bolt Arrives in MHO

[YT]MvNRkPENPaQ[/YT]

Posted Oct 05, 2017| Videos | 2 Comments

To celebrate ABC's Marvel's Inhumans, Gazillion Entertainment has announced that a playable version of Black Bolt will arrive "to make some noise" in Marvel Heroes Omega.

Also with Below

Omega Prestige: Prestige Should Be Fun, Not Mandatory

Posted Oct 05, 2017| Editorials | 17 Comments

For a while now, Marvel Heroes players could optionally Prestige (re-level) their heroes up to six times, each time earning its own special color nameplate as a reward.

Cosmic, the final tier of Prestige, required something like 25X the normal experience to level from 1-60, but your name would show up in yellow, the color of Cosmic rarity items in Marvel Heroes.

It was something to do for fun or to show off your dedication to a particular hero to other players.Read more

source: MMORPG.com

Got some details on costumes for holloween from the dev called Asros's twitter. and video show case of player on youtube showing them off

Also with

[YT]nh14_Ekq6tU[/YT]

Marvel Heroes Omega SPOOKY LOOT BOX Opening Stream (Frankencastle, Gambit As Death, MORE!)

2.3K views1 day ago

Streamed live on 12 Oct 2017

Marvel Heroes Omega SPOOKY LOOT BOX Opening Stream (Frankencastle, Gambit As Death, MORE!) A new SPOOKY Loot Box has hit Marvel Heroes Omega today and it has some super cool new costumes coming to console in Marvel Heroes Omega. Those costumes include: Punisher Frankencastle Gambit as Death Venom Toxin Hulk Revengers Moon Knight Earth X And more! In this stream we will open some loot boxes and check out the new costumes and there will be streams later showing them off in action!

source: Brian Waggoner@Asros&JayShockblastYutbe channel

Last edited:
Alright I got another video from Jay shock blast faowwing onthe news I picked up fromthe dev's about Pc november content for Pc players starting with Spider woman I

But prior to that, not too far away from my Bday which it's 3days after my Bday happens there's content with Locki

[YT]khEsO9k1QWA[/YT]
Marvel Heroes Omega News - LOKI Coming to Console October 19th, MASSIVE Omega Prestige Changes Soon!

3.3K views1 day ago

Published on 13 Oct 2017
Marvel Heroes Omega News - LOKI Coming to Console October 19th, MASSIVE Omega Prestige Changes Soon! That's right folks, the god of mischief is coming to console next Thursday and I am STOKED!

More importantly An Update For the pc side Gamers

[YT]SCjo27GryWQ[/YT]

Marvel Heroes Omega PC News - Spider Woman Coming November 23rd Tentatively
939 views14 hours ago

Published on 14 Oct 2017

Marvel Heroes Omega PC News - Spider Woman Coming November 23rd Tentatively. The big Omega release is finally coming to PC on November 23rd (tentatively) and with it comes the release of fan favorite SPIDER WOMAN! Along with the Wasp, Jessica Drew has long been requested as playable and for the next six months, the only way to play her will be on PC.

source:JayShockblastYutbe channel

Loki joins the Marvel Heroes console crew

October 19, 2017 4 comments

[YT]hogF383eIyU[/YT]
Hope you enjoy hearing about the reincorporation of characters that were already in a game a long time ago, because there’s a long road ahead for Marvel Heroes Omega on console as it strives to expand its hero roster to the same size of its PC brother.

This week’s reprise? Thor’s half-brother Loki. Is it a coincidence that Loki will be coming back to the silver screen for Thor: Ragnarok in a couple of weeks?Read more

source: Massivelyop.com/

Omega Prestige: A Return to Sanity

Posted Oct 27, 2017| Editorials | 4 Comments

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a piece highlighting the terrible implementation of Omega Prestige in Marvel Heroes.
Prestige, a system originally designed as a fun activity meant for personal achievement or showing off dedication, was now tied to endgame progression, forcing players to participate if they wanted to get the most out of their heroes.Read more

source:
MMORPG.com

Marvel Heroes studio Gazillion has fallen eerily silent – here’s what we know

November 1,2017 63 comments

We’ve updated below with Gazillion’s statement made at 3:15 p.m. EDT today.
Something weird is going on at Gazillion.

On October 20th, the studio delayed its regular Friday Marvel Heroes update summary, promising details on Monday. Almost two weeks later, that update still hasn’t arrived, nor has the Marvel Heroes Twitter account been active, even through Halloween, traditionally a big season for the team – but there was no event at all on PC this year.

What has arrived? At least one key studio community rep leaving – Frank “Fenixion” Sanchez aka PhoenixRed, who announced yesterday he’s “made a decision to move on” – and casual posts from Gaz’s TheDink regarding Thor skins, Read more

Also with

What's Up with Gazillion? Nobody Seems to Know, But Rumors Swirl

Posted Nov 01, 201| News | 22 Comments

Marvel Heroes Omega and Gazillion Entertainment have been pretty quiet lately. So quiet, in fact, that players and fans are beginning to speculate what might be going on behind the scenes, none of it good either.

According to Massively, an October 20th update has yet to be deployed, a Halloween event, usually a big ticket in-game happening, didn't fire off and at least one employee has written that he's moving on.Read more

source: Massivelyop.com/& MMORPG.com

Marvel Heroes has now missed three weekly updates in a row as Thor: Ragnarok hits theaters

November 3,2017 26 comments

http://massivelyop.com/2017/11/03/the-state-of-marvel-heroes/#comments
It’s now been two weeks since we’ve had any word on the state of Marvel Heroes, as today marks the third missed Friday update in a row and Gazillion has yet to provide the information it promised on October 20th or explain why the Halloween events were neither toggled on nor promoted.

The Marvel Heroes social media accounts remain without posts over that time period, negative Steam reviews are now piling up calling the game “dead,” and the PC playerbase appears to have shrunk to its smallest size in four and a half years. There’s also been no news on the Thor promotion that should sensibly be running right now in conjunction with Thor Ragnarok’s release today, nor on the new VR game the studio casually announced via the world’s most awkward stream at the end of September.

As we reported on Wednesday, two key community reps for the studio have been confirmed to have departed in the midst of the bizarre studio silence, and both overt and oblique accusations from former studio employees have surfaced in regard to “inappropriate conduct” toward female employees on the part of current CEO Dave Dohrmann, whose removal from the studio is now the goal of some activist players. Indeed,Read more

At this point, Gazillion has earned themselves the worst developer of 2017. This is pure incompetence and I cant fathom how they have allowed this to happen. How disrepsectful and a big F U to their userbase that has stood by and supported them throughout all the crap

uhh the dev's are under gag order fromk marvel not to talk the only that was made clear they wanted to still work on the game and want to put out content. And they and marvel want the current Ceo out since he's been abusing them as worker and there are aligations of him being like harvy wienstein to ward women.

the only ones allowed to talk are former workers like doom saw who was the former director before he retired . this all I have from that for now

Marvel Heroes’ update silence has stretched to four weeks; here are the latest developments

November 13, 2017 23 comments

I’m afraid we still can’t say that Marvel Heroes is going to be OK, as we’ve now gone an entire month since the last formal update from the team.

As we’ve previously covered, Gazillion hasn’t provided its regular Friday update since October 13th; social media accounts have lain dormant, Halloween was bungled, negative Steam reviews flood in, the PC playerbase has shrunk to its smallest size in four and a half years, the Thor Ragnarok promotion never happened, two community reps for the studio departed, and accusations from former studio employees have surfaced in regard to “inappropriate conduct” toward female employees on the part of current CEO Dave Dohrmann, whose removal from the studio is now the goal of some activist players.

All the company said last week was that it had no news and would update everyone when it could. Reportedly, a studio rep reiterated that statement this past weekend and told in-person visitors to stay away from the company HQ (thread now deleted). Read more

I'm genuinely upset about this. The game had loads of problems, but I enjoyed goofing around in it now and again.

I

Hmm, spent so much energy on this as a tester and before when at Mutadis Mutandis. all cause of a CEO appointed last year who was appointed, who was a sick mother.... that was cruel to women and his workers in general/ overall . I want to know who put him in power?

Disney has canceled Marvel Heroes, Marvel has ended its relationship with Gazillion

November 15, 2017
121 comments

We can now confirm this as real, following a statement made by a Marvel representative to Massively OP. We’re updating below.

According to Kotaku, Disney has canceled Marvel Heroes – on all platforms – and nuked its business partnership with Gazillion. Here’s the message Kotaku says it received:
The news will not come as a shock to MMORPG players, as we’ve been chronicling the mess over at Gazillion for weeks now. We’d gone an entire month since the last formal update from the team, social media accounts have lain dormant, Halloween was bungled, negative Steam reviews were flooding in, the PC playerbase shrunk to its smallest size in four and a half years, the Thor Ragnarok promotion never happened, two community reps for the studio departed, and accusations flew from former studio employees in regard to “inappropriate conduct” toward female employees on the part of current CEO Dave Dohrmann, whose removal from the studio became the goal of some activist players.
Read more

This week, former Creative Director Jeff “Doomsaw” Donais – the developer, you’ll recall, who lodged the most direct and public accusations against Dohrmann – returned to the official forums, and Redditors circulated a leak from a PC test server, which we now assume will never launch.
Kotaku also claims that “several individuals who work on the game were asked not to come into the office” earlier this week.
Update: When we reached out to Gazillion for comment, a Marvel representative told Massively OP,
“We regret to inform our Marvel Heroes fans that we have ended our relationship with Gazillion Entertainment, and that the Marvel Heroes games will be shut down. We would like to sincerely thank the players who joined the Marvel Heroes community, and will provide any further updates as they become available.”
It is not clear how long the game will remain online or why the cash shop remains active.Sympathies to all Our s players and staff of the studio.

Former community manger that left before the currentCeo Came to power

Ryan Collins @Ryolnir
We spent what feels like a lifetime making the best damn Marvel game we could.

Thanks to everyone who gave the blood, sweat and tears to make it great.

Thanks to the awesome community, too. #MarvelHeroes

Ryan Collins @Ryolnir

I'm not going to post about it again, but know that I appreciate the kind words I've received since I left. Give them to the team who still kept working hard on it too.

I have very fond memories of late nights writing and designing. It hurts me too.
2:04 PM - Nov 15, 2017

Last edited:
Wow, I never played this game, but that is a seriously ****ed thing to do to the fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"