Marvel Heroes to start tomorrow and prices for heroes revealed

Marvel Heroes : Live Stream Featuring X-23 Character & Give Aways!

Posted Dec 18, 2014

Join Rob Lashley and the Marvel Heroes team tonight in a special live stream event at 10:10 pm EDT (7:10 pm PDT) Live Stream channel. We will be featuring the new X-23 character and random give ways. Check it out!
X23.jpg
Permalink | 0 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#gVmwE80PZ0z7Aox2.99

The Stream Team: CM Ryan Collins dishes on Marvel Heroes' X-23 and Venom (who launches tomorrow)

(18 hours ago)
Super-hero, Video, Classes, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team

The new heroes (and villains) may be coming too fast for Massively's MJ to keep up, but that won't stop her from checking out every single one in Marvel Heroes! And this time around, she has Creative Designer and Community Manager Ryan Collins to help show the newest additions off. Not only will Collins demonstrate X-23, but he plans to dish some details on Venom as well. Join us live at 7:00 p.m. to revel in the newest heroes and ask those burning Marvel Heroes questions!

Game: Marvel Heroes
Host: MJ Guthrie
Date: Thursday, December 18th, 2014
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST

Enjoy our Stream Team video below. Continue Reading

On The Seventh Day of Christmas Gazillion Gave To Me

A whole lot more than the past couple of weeks! With today being patch day we are getting lots of stuff! Here we go...
Venom! So far I hear he's done really well. He uses a new Primary Resource Mechanic called Ichor. I'm going to assume this was the symbiote's name. Time to check him out.
869030-wolvenom_super.jpg

New Event: Winter Festivities and Seasons Greetings! If you were around for the halloween event, this one is similar. Get the 'beat the boss' buff and then go beat him for a super lootsplosion. You can get the buff randomly or you can get a guaranteed one from your first shared quest completion. Also dropping randomly are Festive Giftboxes. You'll get some random loot, but if you happen to get a Special Holiday Giftbox, which is yellow, you'll be guaranteed some rare runes. I just happen to get one earlier and got my first Odin rune.
Winter Midtown! This place looks pretty awesome. Everything is snowy and christmasy. Try not to get lost like I did. You'll also find some random Ice Golem ambushes.
One Shot: March to Axis! Red skull is in town and it's time to take him out. I assume this will be similar to the other One Shots where you will get some Hearts and Eyes of Demonfires.
Gifting! Now you can gift heroes and other items from the G Store to another player. For those with the cash (or Christmas Heart) go and gift something. Or send me something nice. I never get anything nice. ;)
As always, hit the link for the full detail of today's patch for those lesser known changes. Link
Published: 19 December 2014
news_icon_patch.png

source:Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home, Massively & MMORPG.com

Last edited:
Make sure to log in today so you can get a free Christmas Groot.

On The Ninth and Tenth Day of Christmas Gazillion Gave To Me

...A Ymir's Flurry Snow Artifact! Now you feel like it's snowing all the time with this visual Artifact. I'm not going to complain about getting something free but this isn't as good as the first few days. Maybe someone knows of a good visual combo for this? Here's what it is:
ASeygk5.png

And on the Tenth Day of Christmas, you get a 3 hour Winter Boost potion that boosts, RIF, SIF, XP at 200%, double Eternity Splinter rate drop, and increased Odin Mark drop. You can also buy these potions at the G store:
facebook_highlight_NewItem_WinterBoost.jpg

No new update on the boss marker bug... However, it very likely that they will run Midtown Madness again tomorrow! Great time to pop these buffs!

Published: 23 December 2014
news_icon_news.png

On The Eleventh Day of Christmas Gazillion Gave To Me

... a Festivus Pole Artifact and a Random Costume Box! Pretty cool. For those who are wondering what a Festivus Pole is, check out this video: Video Link
This is the Festivus Pole:
aRKmCCq.jpg

What the minor Miracle is monies! Lots and lots of monies! Well, more like 25k but that's still pretty cool.

Published: 23 December 2014
news_icon_news.png
source: Hub4 Heroes.com

happy-holidays.jpg

Last edited:
42_32.png

Michael Bitton : Four Things We Want from Marvel Heroes in 2015

Posted Dec 24, 2014

We re-reviewed the game earlier this year, bumping our score up from our initial 5.6 to an 8.2, reflecting all the improvements we found in the game. Still, there are a number of issues that have presented since then and today we’re offering up our list of improvements we’d like to see Gazillion make over the course of the next year.
Read more of Michael Bitton's Marvel Heroes: Four Things We Want from Marvel Heroes in 2015.
More Repeatable Content
As much as I love the game, there isn’t anything else in the game that gets as much play as the Midtown Manhattan patrol zone in Marvel Heroes. Gazillion recently added a new patrol zone, Industry City Patrol, but while ICP has players running around it in search of some hot new items, Midtown Manhattan remains king. Normally, you’d praise a developer for creating a piece of content that players go back to over and over, but honestly, Midtown Manhattan is getting tiresome. Even though Marvel Heroes offers a bunch of formalized boss runs, a couple of one-shot missions, and raids, it’s still missing that endlessly repeatable mode that I feel it so desperately needs. Unless you’re looking for a specific item, there really isn’t anything to do where the game has a chance to completely surprise you.
This is where the ‘Danger Room’ comes in. In short, Danger Room will be Path of Exiles ‘maps’ feature. I’m not exactly sure how Marvel Heroes’ implementation will play out, but essentially it’s a way of creating somewhat randomized dungeons for players to explore, with increasing levels of challenge as they make their way through them. Not knowing what I can expect to find with every run would really help keep the experience fresh at endgame and this is something Marvel Heroes sorely needs.

[YT]scz5vPC-yFA[/YT]

Itemization Diversity
This seems to have improved some over the last few months of 2014, but in general, most characters in Marvel Heroes build too similarly, particularly in the area of artifacts. There are exceptions, of course, but items such as Gem of the Kursed and Advanced Metasensory Array are most likely going to take up two of your four artifact slots. There aren’t enough sufficiently diverse items competing for the same slots in the game just yet. The best way to improve this would be to create items with similar stats that differ in terms of utility or unique effects. A decent example of this right now is Arnim Zola’s ESP Box vs. Hand of Doom. If you don’t need the spirit management or you’re getting it elsewhere, Hand of Doom is the better item. Otherwise, ESP Box is a great fit for the slot. Gazillion’s item team needs to drive on this approach towards itemization throughout 2015.
Players should really have to think a bit more about what they are equipping to a new character. As it stands, I can level up a character to 60, unbind my GOK, Metasensory Array, and a couple of other common high-end artifacts (Hand of Doom, Taskmaster Guide, ESP Box, etc) and boom, I’ve got a heavily geared character right away. Marvel Heroes will always need to be a bit gear friendly in this way since the game encourages you to level up many heroes, but I feel the current state of itemization takes this friendliness to the extreme. ARPGs live and die by their item hunts and once you’ve acquired one of each of the high-end artifacts in the game, you're practically done. Unless the character in question is chasing a perfect cosmic item roll or a specific unique boss drop, there isn’t always much of an item hunt to pursue on a character to character basis. I feel like every new hero release should also come with a suite of new items (not just hero uniques) that fit, but aren’t necessarily best-in-slot for the hero coming out. These items could give a new hero something to chase while also spicing up the pool of options for existing heroes that share similar qualities (damage type, role, etc.). It’s sort of like a card game; you want to expand the pool of options regularly to shake things up.
Typically, these new items come with new content, but let’s be honest, Gazillion has been pretty slow on delivering new content, and players consume that new content quickly once it comes out. A steady and consistent injection of new items to go along with the regular hero releases could go a long way towards making things more exciting. Again, like card games, these new items don’t always need to be aggressively competing with other items already in the game. Some of them could be more ‘for fun’, for example. These items may surprise players by having unique applications for a particular character on the roster, even if they are maybe useless for anyone else. Recently, Magneto launched with an emphasis on collecting orbs through his secondary resource, and this got players thinking about using a number of orb related artifacts that were previously considered useless. This sort of thing is healthy for the game and we should see more of it, even if it doesn’t always pan out like we hope.

Ultimate Upgrades
I don’t know if I’m just doing it wrong or what, but I haven’t leveled a single character’s ultimate ability to 20 yet. I’ve been playing since launch and I still don’t have enough splinters to buy enough upgrade tokens to max out a single character’s ultimate ability. I buy all of my heroes and teamups with cash, so I imagine this is even worse for anyone who goes the full F2P route or somewhere in between. This makes me incredibly apprehensive about investing my splinters in a character’s ultimate, especially when I like to level up and play multiple characters, as the game encourages you to.
I feel there should be more ways to earn ultimate upgrade tokens, even if it’s something as simple as earning a certain amount of experience with a particular character eventually grants you an upgrade token. Or how about a couple of tokens for each prestige? Honestly, the particular implementation isn’t too important to me, but I feel there definitely needs to be more avenues for upgrading your hero’s ultimate ability. Splinters simply compete with too many other things (especially when team-ups can cost as much as a hero) in the game to make ultimate tokens a priority unless you’re OK with playing just a single character.

Visual Updates and Art Consistency
While Marvel Heroes has never been the most gorgeous game out there, it’s still a pretty good looking title, overall. Still, over the last few months, Gazillion’s artists managed to figure out some new tricks to take their character art to a whole new level. We’ve seen some night-and-day improvements on some newer heroes and costumes, so much so that some costumes look downright awful by comparison. These improvements are also completely inconsistent. For example, Magneto launched with three costumes, the black and white Marvel NOW! costumes and his classic red and purple. While the Marvel NOW! costumes look fine, the classic Magneto costume makes the character look like he’s from an entirely different, and much higher quality, game. If you’re going to launch a new hero with these improvements, all the costumes should reflect it, too. Basically, we’re in a League of Legends situation, where many characters and skins in the cast are of one quality while others enjoy the benefit of whatever new tricks the artists have learned to squeeze more out of the game over time.
Like Riot Games, I hope Gazillion has a plan to go back through the existing characters and costumes and improve them to the same level of the new stuff we’ve seen come out in recent months (Hulk Cancerverse, Magneto Classic, Amazing Spiderman, All New Marvel NOW! Wolverine, etc.). I understand that essentially redoing older releases may cost the studio money, but the rest of the game suffers for it. There is simply too stark a difference between many of these costumes. On the plus side, redoing older costumes may make them more attractive to purchase, and Gazillion may end up making out OK in the end.
What would you like to see Gazillion add or improve on in 2015 for Marvel Heroes? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Michael Bitton / Michael began his career at the WarCry Network in 2005 as the site manager for several different WarCry fansite portals. In 2008, Michael worked for the startup magazine Massive Gamer as a columnist and online news editor. In June of 2009, Michael joined MMORPG.com as the site's Community Manager. Follow him on Twitter @eMikeB

Article By: Michael Bitton
Created On: December 24, 2014

Permalink | 22 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#kycQsSS3xJlXiY4T.99

Get the full scoop on Marvel Heroes' Venom

(1 day ago)
Sci-Fi, Trailers, Video, Classes, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes

[YT]O8FIjUNDH9Q[/YT]
The most recent addition to Marvel Heroes' roster, Venom, isn't merely a Spider-Man reskin. Gazillion put some thought into making this 43rd playable character unique as it uses its symbiote power to do nasty things to nasty people.

Gazillion said that it wanted to go "all out" on Venom's looks and animations. Venom also has an interesting resource builder. "Unique to Venom, ichor serves as his primary resource, replacing spirit entirely, and accumulates as Venom uses powers that drain his own health – representing the host's constant battle with the symbiote," said Systems Designer Michael May.

You can check Venom's trailer out after the break!

[Source: Gazillion press release] Continue Reading

Source: MMORPG.com& Massively
More coverage: Marvel Heroes

Last edited:
The Stream Team: A very Venom Marvel Heroes Monday

(2 hours ago)
Super-hero, Video, Classes, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team

If Spiderman is just a wee bit too clean cut for you, you might enjoy Marvel Heroes' newest playable villain instead. Venom, the dark antithesis to the colorful web crawler, has recently joined the ranks. Of course, that means Massively's MJ has got to check him out in all his symbiote glory. And part of that glory is using ichor as a resource builder, which just happens to drain his health in order to power up his skills. That means MJ could actually cause her own deathblow if she's not careful! Join us live at 5:00 p.m. to see the dark side of Spidey powers (and if MJ can survive her new powers).

Date: Monday, December 29th, 2014
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST

Enjoy our Stream Team video with in. Continue Reading

source:Massively

Dec
15:12

Square-at-size_200x200_petBamf.png

New Pet Available - Bamf!

These mysterious but cute little guys are now available to join you in your adventures!
Read More

Dec
09:12

Square-at-size_200x200_BonusGSale_0.png

15% Bonus G Sale Returns!

Ring in the New Year with some Bonus G, start off 2015 right with a 15% Bonus G Sale!
Read More

source: Marvel Heroes& Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home

Last edited:

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home

Last edited:
First Patch of 2015! v1.3

DoopProfile.jpg

COSMIC CHAOS!
You know what it is. But what you don't know is that now you can...
Buy Doop Runes from Moondragon!
Omega, ARMOR, and Cosmic Vendors will always be available in Avengers Tower
Other than that, mostly bug fixes. Hit the jump for more details!
Link
Edit- Looks like chat is messed up. Relog to get your chat back to normal.

Published: 10 January 2015
news_icon_patch.png

DON'T FORGET to collect Cosmic Worldstones to
turn into Moondragon for awesomeitems! (More
Info...)

Redeem Mystery Code: NEWYEAR
(EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 1/12/2015)
(Redemption Instructions)

Bamf! pet is now available to join you
in your adventures!
(More Info...)

Everything looks better in black! Check out
Magneto's new costume.
(More Info...)

Check out X-23's new X-Force
costume. (More Info...)

Cosmic Mystery Boxes are back
for a limited time.
(More Info...)

source Hub4 Heroes.com & Marvel Heroes

Welcome to the Winter Soldier forums! 1234 Announcement

Also with

The Stream Team: Mayhem in Marvel Heroes' March to Axis

(6 hours ago)
Super-hero, Video, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team

Marvel Heroes has plenty of things planned for 2015; Hulk's review is coming up quick, and Winter Soldier will soon join the lineup. That means Massively's MJ needs to get some time in on her favorites before she's seduced away by even more heroes and villains! And luckily for her, there was a new One-Shot released recently that she can dive into. MJ will be jumping back on either Rogue or Storm to collect some loot during Midtown Madness as well as strike a blow against Hydra in One-Shot: March to Axis. Join us live at 3:00 p.m. for MJ's latest caped crusades.

Date: Monday, January 12th, 2015
Time: 3:00 p.m. EST

Enjoy our Stream Team video below. Continue Reading

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home &Massively

There's a little more from the dev's from over the week like Hulks Review/ rework, they won the award for most improved MMO ARPG, a new costume for venom is out & it's Toxin a pick of the winter soldier's movie costume & dead pool the kid played by Troy baker as his second character that he voiced for this Game the other being Richard Rider AKA nova prime of the new Warrior's Avengers, Guardian's of the Galaxy fame.

Winter is coming....

mQLL30s.jpg

He'll be on the test center soon that's the movie costume & the costume that inspired it from the comic's on the way (I'm not talkie about the default) the latter of which will be later . he's still due for release in late February

Hulk 52!

image-maghulkhvylifting-0-watermark.jpg
This weeks patch brings you a few things. Of course we have Omega again. No big changes here except you can get the newly added boss artifacts (Kiss of the Viper, The Dust of Death, and Coat of the Skull) from the Mysterious Blue Omega Box.
New Team Up added is the Deadpool Kid. You know him as cowboy Deadpool!
Finally, Hulk's 52 Review is here! He's got a lot of changes such as his new Primary Resource is now... of course.... Anger and he's got a new Ultimate, World Breaker. Tons of changes that will probably take too long to list so click here for the full list.
Link

Published: 16 January 2015
news_icon_patch.png
Yay! Login this Saturday (1/17)!!

I just logged in right now and lo and behold:
mh2015mostimproved.png

That's pretty awesome. Congrats to Gazillion for creating the most improved MMO of 2014!

Published: 16 January 2015
news_icon_news.png

Redeem Mystery Code: TOXIN
(EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 1/20/2015)
(Redemption Instructions)

iBoostsand Boost Blowout Bundle
Available for a Limited Time! (More Info...)

Team upwith a gunslinging mentally
unstable mercenary, The Deadpool Kid (More Info...)

Learnmore about Hulk's Level 52 Review
and new available costume. (More Info...)

Check outVenom's new Toxin costume.
(More Info...)

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home,Hub4 Heroes.com & Marvel Heroes

Last edited:
It's a COWTASTROPHE!!!!!

COWTASTROPHE!

Finally a new event! It's all about the bovines and cows!
Basically it comes down to this: Bovineheim and the Confidential Cow Sector has been buffed up! The costs for the portals have also been reduced down to 100 and 45 Eternity Splinters respectively.
What's more is that you'll find cows....EVERYWHERE! ICP has been overrunned by cows! Bosses can summon even more cows! Oh and also, there's a 40% server side XP bonus. What else.... Oh right! If you login this Saturday, you'll be able to play with the Cow King himself, David Brevik. Look for him at 8am to 10am and 3pm to 7pm PST.
B7_VpwnCcAEUMZp.jpg

Australia Day!

Januaray 26th is Australia Day which means the return of Australia flags and Koala credits!
That's the jist of it. Click the link for other small changes
Link
Published: 23 January 2015
news_icon_patch.png

Marvel Heroes : Winter Soldier Slides Into Game Later in January

Posted Jan 22, 2015

Gazillion Entertainment has announced that Winter Soldier will be breezing into Marvel Heroes 2015 later this month and is already available for preorder via the game's official site. David Hayter, best known as Solid Snake in Metal Gear, will provide the voice overs for Winter Soldier.
“If you are a Captain America fanatic then Winter Soldier is going to be a must-have hero for your playable hero roster,” said Ryan Collins, Creative Designer and Community Manager of Gazillion. “Winter Soldier kicks off 2015 with a bang, both literally and figuratively, as our first playable hero of the year. As an explosives expert, Winter Soldier has many powers related to planting explosives and throwing grenades at his enemies.”
[YT]aVVHYGlh5DI[/YT]

Find out more on the Marvel Heroes 2015 site.
Permalink | 0 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/2#DOwDWdZBqvqJMbgH.99

Pre-orders for Marvel Heroes' Winter Soldier are now open

(23 hours ago) Super-hero, Trailers, Video, News Items, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes

After years of being mostly notable for being supposedly dead, Bucky Barnes turns out to have actually been kept alive as an elite assassin known as the Winter Soldier. You know, as comics do. The important things to note about the character for our purposes are the fact that he's coming to Marvel Heroes and you can pre-order him right now. You can also hear David Hayter voicing him as a closely related cousin of Solid Snake in the video past the cut, but that probably shouldn't influence your purchase.

The hero pack is at a 10% discount before the character is released and includes the character himself, two costumes for Bucky (comic and MCU incarnations), an extra hero-specific inventory, six Fortune cards, and a retcon token. With the discount, it's just a hair over $16; if that sounds like a bargain for playing a mildly psychotic unfrozen Hydra assassin, you can pick it up now. Continue Reading

Last edited:
Mr. Brevik is live streaming & taking Questions now

Here it is

http://www.twitch.tv/marvelheroes

A VOD will be put up later when it becomes available

The Winter soldier show case with cap update to his ability's team up Rework all mentioned
in this first video
1:12:32

[YT]3vxYxy9bRp0[/YT]
Marvel Heroes 2015 with Ryolnir and MichaelMayhem!
MarvelHeroes Jan 23, 2015

1:58:59

[YT]uQDe16SD_hE[/YT]

Marvel Heroes 2015 with David Brevik as the Cow King!
MarvelHeroes 2 hours ago

& it Ends here.

4:01:50

Marvel Heroes 2015 with David Brevik as the Cow King!
MarvelHeroes Jan 24, 2015

or head to the

here are the YouTube version of these streams as well.

1:51
[YT]yqRzp9GvBQU[/YT]

Marvel Heroes 2015 with David Brevik as the Cow King - Part 2 - 3 / 3

• 1 hour ago

1:12:33
[YT]wtdW0k0fXH4[/YT]
Winter Soldier Preview with Ryolnir and MichaelMayhem!

• 8 minutes ago

source:MarvelHeroes 2015 Twitch channel & Marvel Heroes 2015 Youtube Channel

I'll be putting up the written details soon

in the mean time the winter soldier is up on the Test center

Details for the>> Test Center << are in that link

Last edited:
&#9775; ICEMAN &#9775;

01/27/15 ETA: Last week of February, most likely.

01/27/15 When a community member posted this question on the forums "What is he going to do when he encounters Frost Giants? or when he encounters the Ice Golem people...? I think Iceman can take control of them?" Ryolnir posted "He has his own Ice Golem, he has no need for them."

&#9775;ICEMAN&#9775;

All New Marvel NOW! costume for Iceman will be coming.
Classic Iceman is on the long-term calendar.

01/23/15 Ice Man has a lot of cool stuff coming and draws heavily from many time periods in the comics (lots of creative uses of his powers). Iceman won't be ready to show for several weeks.
He will be a 400 ES Hero. His voice actor is James Arnold Taylor.

&#9775;IRON MAN&#9775;

Superior Iron Man Enhanced costume much later in the year.
Stated in 2014: Avengers: Age of Ultron Movie Costume(MK XLIII or Hulkbuster), Thorbuster, Classic Space Suit and Hydro Armor are coming.
Stated in 2014: Young Avengers costume, possibly coming.
Stated in 2014: A Rescue costume is not planned since the weapons are different.

&#9775; VISION &#9775;

ETA: May 2015
Vision will be 400 ES. Vision's default costume with be his classic look and he is likely to have his movie costume on release. There are no summons planned for him.

&#9775; SHADOWCAT &#9775;

ETA: Mid 2015 in the second half of the year.

Her default is based off of the Astonishing X-Men. Lockheed will be apart of Shadowcat's build. She will have Martial arts, Mutant phasing powers and Lockheed(permanent summoned ally).

&#9775;SHADOWCAT&#9775;

Kitty Pryde's alt costume will be her Excalibur costume.

SHADOWCAT_050711.jpg

&#9775;JUGGERNAUT&#9775;

Stated in 2014: Fear Itself costume is coming
JUGGERNAUT_kurrth_051011.jpg

&#9775; IRON FIST &#9775;

ETA: Second half of 2015.
01/23/15 Instead of Spirit, something like Chi is planned for Iron Fist. Iron Fist spoilers should start rolling out this spring. There are very good design docs for him.

&#9775;SILVER SURFER&#9775;

Silver Surfer Exiles costume is his next costume.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Keeper costume will probably be the one after the Exiles costume.
Norrin_Radd_%28Earth-691%29.jpg

&#9775; INHUMANS &#9775;

Black Bolt and Medusa high on their list of Inhumans for playable and/or team-ups.
xIvAl5j.png

&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734; OTHER CHARACTERS MENTIONED &#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;

&#9775; (ARCH)ANGEL &#9775;

Playable Angel is on our shortlist of heroes for next advance pack (incl. ArchAngel)

09/23/14 - We are determining what we want to do to honor the glory of Angel / Archangel. We're also talking with Marvel on their plans for him in the near future.

&#9775; NEW WARRIORS &#9775;

Stated in 2014: Chance they will be in game at one point.

&#9775;SPIDER GWEN&#9775;

Spider-Gwen still getting some final touches, so not next week, but fairly soon after. It's been announced she will be apart of the Team Up Advanced Pack 2.

Spider_Gwen_Teamup.png.jpeg

&#9775;QUICKSILVER&#9775;

ETA: He is planned for the Age of Ultron movie or sooner.
He has been announced for the Team Up Advanced Pack 2

CostumeAP_Quicksilver.jpg

&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734; GEAR &#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;

01/23/15: No plans to make uniques tradeable.
New Legendary items coming with the Axis Raid.
Jan. 2015: Team-ups will be having a revamp in February which includes unique gear.
mh-gotg-insignia-melee.jpg

01/25/15: Moon Knight Insignia (minus tuning):

ubPrtUg.jpg
ITHE3Cr.jpg

Last edited:
Talk of Stash Tabs

There's a possibility we may see a few ES only stash tabs in the future.

Talk of Log In Screens

01/23/15 New Log in screen possibly coming next week.

More on this with

~PatchPreview~ WinterSoldier / CaptainAmerica / X-23 / InsigniaReview / Midtown [First Look HD]

NullRage
Location In Mordor, Simply Walking. Cosmic

January 25
Hey guys, I wanted to put together this quick look at the changes you can expect to see in the next Marvel Heroes Patch. Keep in mind this is all recorded on TEST Center and is likely to Change over the next week. If you have any concerns please be sure to post a comment in the appropriate test center forum thread! Enjoy!
Click here to Auto play or find what you seek in the list below
New Log in screen - With Winter Soldier

[YT]0LRm6dtWtm0[/YT]
Winter Soldier

[YT]qVGyohnBgu8[/YT]

Captain America

[YT]prqzpa9No-c[/YT]

X-23

[YT]eNhZkjN28us[/YT]

Insignia Review

[YT]5eFvsfonspY[/YT]

Talk of Character level scaling

Stated at the end of 2014: Character level scaling will be coming next year so players will be able to group up no matter what level they are.

Mr. Brevik himself said for future Npc for the Dev's to play as with the player or against. he also said something about public PVP events where he and other dev's are in talks about them playing as NPC which will kinda set this apart from what DCUO did with what was copied & done there with **star wars battle front** where we fight side by side with the NPC version of the heroes read from the comic's or in the case of star wars battle front watched from the movies . cause the Dev's will be those characters I guess at certain PVP Events .

Marvel Heroes : Team-Up Advance Pack 2 Ready for Deployment

Posted Jan 28, 2015

Marvel Heroes 2015 players can check out the new Team-Up Advance Pack 2 to see if their favorite heroes are included. The new pack is ready for pre-order and will go live. The pack is 40% off and will feature eight team-ups. The team has been hard at work to improve the team-up system including making heroes more survivable.
8 Upcoming Team-Ups:

• Agent Venom
  • Angel (Classic Blue)
  • Captain America (Sam Wilson)
  • Carnage
  • Quicksilver
  • Rescue
  • Spider-Gwen
  • Sunspot
3 Special Presale Bonuses:

• Bonus Team-Up - Archangel (X-Force)
  • Spider-Gwen ENHANCED Costume
  • 5x Team-Up Gear Find Boosts
Check out the Marvel Heroes 2015 site
MH2015.jpg
Permalink | 6 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#z12FCGe14GkOQs8X.99

Lastly

Michael Bitton : Marvel Heroes&#8217; Team-Up Overhaul Sounds Promising

Posted Jan 28, 2015 by Michael Bitton

I have to say I was a bit surprised at how far Gazillion is planning to take the overhaul of Team-Ups. Sure, Team-Ups have flaws that needed to be addressed, but from the looks of it, Gazillion is planning to expand on Team-Ups such that they&#8217;re almost full-blown characters on their own.
Read more of Michael Bitton's Marvel Heroes&#8217; Team-Up Overhaul Sounds Promising.
Marvel Heroes got its own form of the Diablo hireling/follower when Gazillion introduced Team-Ups to the game in 2014. Team-Ups differ from the Diablo versions in that players can utilize them in three different modes: passive, a temporary burst damage mode, and the more traditional active mode.

Unfortunately, while Team-Ups were quite flavorful in terms of their variety, they weren&#8217;t incredibly useful for anything but their passive bonuses. Team-Up bonuses in passive mode can have a fairly strong impact on your character&#8217;s damage potential while their active modes just didn&#8217;t offer the same impact due to high cooldowns and their tendency to die in combat.
All of that is set to change and more in a newly announced overhaul for Team-Ups that is currently slated for release sometime in Q1 of this year. Creative Designer Ryan &#8216;Ryolnir&#8217; Collins recently took to the forums to announce the changes in a three-part series of dev blog posts.
I have to say I was a bit surprised at how far Gazillion is planning to take the overhaul of Team-Ups. Sure, Team-Ups have flaws that needed to be addressed, but from the looks of it, Gazillion is planning to expand on Team-Ups such that they&#8217;re almost full-blown characters on their own. For one, Team-Ups will now level up all the way to 60 (with their own synergies at level 25 and 50 to boot!), though their stats will scale to your current character&#8217;s level. And yes, you will only need to level each Team-Up once. Team-Ups will also have their own power trees with powers (including a signature ability) that unlock as they level up. The points you spend here will allow you to enhance and customize the way your Team-Up hero performs regardless of what mode you have them set to. Personally, I tend to keep my Team-Ups in away mode, even if they do end up being much more awesome, so it&#8217;s nice to see that I&#8217;ll be able to up their effectiveness no matter how I decide to use them.

But what if you are one of those people that want to have a Team-Up hero out at all times? Well, it sounds like Gaz may finally have you covered. From Ryolnir&#8217;s second blog post, we learn that the team is working on a full survivability pass for Team-Ups and this appears to include a 50% reduction in damage taken from Area of Effect (AoE) attacks. It will also be possible to give Team-Ups move orders, which should allow you to ensure that they move away from telegraphed high damage attacks.
Ryolnir does add the caveat that you still shouldn&#8217;t expect to run your Team-Ups in active mode in a huge raid with tons of players and boss mechanics, but it sounds like active Team-Ups will be significantly tougher for other content. Godspeed to those of you who have the patience to dodge Doom circles both for yourself and for your Team-Ups. I don&#8217;t think I&#8217;ll ever make the attempt myself. Victor&#8217;s annoying enough as it is. Still, I plan to run Archangel active with Psylocke (hopefully this is competitive with Wasp&#8217;s amazing away passive) and Magik with Colossus.
What we haven&#8217;t heard as much on so far is Team-Up gear. It&#8217;s a real pain in the ash to try to gear your Team-Ups at the moment. Team-Up gear doesn&#8217;t drop frequently enough and when it does, it&#8217;s a real crapshoot on whether or not it will be at all useful. Ryolnir&#8217;s third blog update does mention that the team is working on a review of all Team-Up gear and this will include the introduction of Team-Up unique items. I&#8217;m definitely looking forward to that.
rescue.jpg

Finally, Gazillion just announced Team-Up Advance Pack 2, which nets you eight Team-Ups that are planned to be released this year as well as the bonus Archangel (X-Force) team-up and a Spider-Gwen enhanced costume for Spider-Man at a fairly significant discount. I instantly added the thing to my cart as soon as I saw Archangel in there (big surprise, I know!). I fully expect Rescue to be an incredibly popular Team-Up both in active and away mode whenever she shows up. I&#8217;m probably going to end up just as tired of seeing her in Marvel Heroes as I was in Marvel Avengers Alliance. Shields and heals everywhere! Hopefully Rescue doesn&#8217;t end up being as ubiquitous as I think she&#8217;ll be and that there are still compelling enough reasons to want to run more damage oriented Team-Ups after her release.
What&#8217;s your take on the Team-Up overhaul? Which Team-Ups are you looking forward to most this year?

Michael Bitton / Michael began his career at the WarCry Network in 2005 as the site manager for several different WarCry fansite portals. In 2008, Michael worked for the startup magazine Massive Gamer as a columnist and online news editor. In June of 2009, Michael joined
Permalink | 1 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#z12FCGe14GkOQs8X.99

source: Tribal sages &#9775; THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES &#9775; Axis Raid, Team Ups, Costumes and more! Updated 1:30AM EST 01/28/15, Nullrage's YouTube Channel & MMORPG.com

Last edited:

From the site it's self

"Fortune FavorsYou" sale returns with an even greater discount.
Save a whopping 50% on Boxes of MK 1-6,Uncanny and Future Fortune Cards!

This time however, we've added some new Deluxe Boxes whichinclude brand new Foil Cards.
These Foil Cards containNO COMMONS and a much higher chance at the EPIC prize tier.
Now is the best chance to grabthose exclusives!
(Learn More)

Redeem Mystery Code: SHINY
(EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 2/2/2015)
(Redemption
Instructions)

A.R.M.O.R. Incursion returns,
go see Jocasta now!
(More Info...)

Pre-order
8 upcomingTeam-Ups and more, at
over
0% OFF the regular price!
(Pre-order
Now)

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home &Marvel Heroes 2015 http://www.marvelheroes.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"