Pre-order Nova, the Human Rocket now!
(More Info...)

Get the next wave of playable heroes
with the Advance Pack 2.
(More Info...)

Red Surtur Down! Oh and ARMOR is back!

Red Surtur

Source
Congratulations Apex Gaming! First known Red Surtur down! Looks like the slight tweaks on the last patch has made the red raids a bit more reasonable along with automatic Ultimate resets. Follow the link if you want an overview of how their raid went.
MH 1.19 Patch

Source
4c003eac7419a.jpg

ARMOR Incursion is back! Visit special item vendor Jocasta in the Avengers tower to trade in your ARMOR drives. Bosses are more likely to drop a bundle of drives for you and even more so in Bovenheim. Time to use those portals you've been saving!

• 25 Drives - All-Father Brevik
  • 15 Drives - Cow Commander Brevik
  • 10 Drives - Man-Ape
  • 7 Drives - Cosmic Term Doom
  • 5 Drives - Green Term Doom, All Raid Bosses
  • 4 Drives - Mr. Hyde
  • 3 Drives - MODOK
For those not on the list and you want to know, hit the source!

Published: 11 October 2014
news_icon_patch.png

Schedule for Next Two Weeks

Doomsaw
Gazillion Staff

October 9
Good evening,
I hope everyone is well.
Here's the schedule for the next two weeks:
Tomorrow (Friday, October 10th) - ARMOR Incursion Event begins for approproximately one week. Several other bug fixes are also in the patch.
Monday, October 13th - Midtown Madness Monday also occurs. If all goes well, this will happen every Monday and will even extend to the Industry City Patrol when it launches in a few weeks.
Monday, October 13th (probably earlier) - The very big patch with Nova, Cyclops 52, Psylocke QOL, Ghost Rider QOL, Surfer QOL and Star-Lord QOL will open for public testing.
Friday, October 17th (possibly Thursday) - The big patch will launch, along with Cosmic Chaos!
Friday, October 24th - Halloween two-week event will begin (no currency attached, just various flavorful drops).
Likely that weekend - Juggernaut open for public testing.

This will be a SMASHING month!

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Friday Evening Update
Doomsaw

Gazillion Staff

12:06AM
Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is having a good week and enjoying themselves.
We had a long week at the studio with a lot of late night and hard work, but the fun of knowing that a great patch is coming next week is a big motivator.
Thanks to some excellent engineers, designers and operations people, we have an early build of next week's patch on public test center. Much appreciated to everyone who worked this evening to get test center up in time for the weekend.
The build on test doesn't include today's work, but it's enough to get started, check stuff out and help us iron out the bugs and remaining issues so we can have a solid patch next week.
As it's late on a Friday and we all need a rest, we won't have patch notes, but almost every change has been previewed over the last week, so it's pretty easy to figure stuff out.
Have a great night. I'll see you bright and early tomorrow to start parsing feedback.

P.S.: We are going to have multi-spec wait for the next patch (2 weeks) to get an extra week of testing for it, since it's so complicated on the back end, but here's a screenshot of the UI:

source:
Hub4 Heroes.com &Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

Last edited:
Pic's on the call in's

keyotheseasons
True BelieverLocation Frankfurt Cosmic

12:56PM

A quick look at Iceman!

@Wizzer said: Grabbed a quick screenie from a YT video of Cyclops' rework, his ice slide looks so awesome!! I want him to be playable already!

Here are some screenies that I took from TC:

I also took some from the other call-ins:

Welcome to the Juggernaut & Nova Forums
Click here & http://forums.marvelheroes.com/categories/nova

source: Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

Last edited:
So for when the women Thor

Doomsaw
Gazillion Staff

9:10AM
@MrKnight said: I doubt right away seeing they don't know who she is . What would her dialogue be? It'll probably take a bit seeing how no one knows what her interactions are like​
We know who the female Thor is, but obviously we cannot release that costume yet.
We do have an amazing Earth X female Thor coming out around the time of Thor's level 52 review (which is currently in progress). It was really well done by the art and animation team and has new dialogue and voice acting.
Looking forward to seeing how you like it!

Spoiler] New Boss: Batroc the Leaper

Doomsaw
Gazillion Staff

12:53AM
Batroc the Leaper makes his first appearance with the upcoming new game mode: Industry City Patrol.
He has the most amazing combat moves of any boss so far and has the ever-amazing "twist my moustache" animation after he defeats you or does something particularly cool. (not even kidding)
Here's an early picture of me fighting Batroc in Industry City Patrol.
Batroc thinks he can evade me with a fancy leap, but he's in for a world of hurt the second he lands.

Spoiler:

Batroc from Comics:
batroc02.jpg

Batroc from Movies:
batroc-mma.jpg
New Boss: Batroc the Leaper

Last edited:

Show Us Your Rig: Diablo creator David Brevik

Welcome to
Show Us Your Rig, where we feature the PC gaming industry's best and brightest as they show us the systems they use to work and play.David Brevik, co-founder of Blizzard North and creator of Marvel Heroes, has a setup that will make any gamer living in a big-city studio apartment jealous. Hailing from San Francisco, where a square foot of real-estate is worth more than a square foot of solid gold, David has repurposed a bookcase as a space saving, murphy-style desk. He was nice enough to take the time to show us his work area, which doubles as a live-streaming station he uses with his wife.

- an hour ago

source: pc gamer & source: Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

Last edited:
ok so there was some serious live streaming today here's the VOD's of that.

0:55

Marvel Heroes 2015 - Advance Pack 2 Announcement
MarvelHeroes 3 hours ago

6:09

Marvel Heroes 2015 - Joint Livestream with Lorehound
MarvelHeroes 3 hours ago

5:44

MarvelHeroes 3 hours ago

3:46

MarvelHeroes 3 hours ago

ROCKET

Redeem the code
ROCKET

for a 2 Hour Eternity Splinter Boost!
Code Redemption Instructions

Saturday, 18 October 2014

he's (well their both) HERERRRRRRRRRR
voiced by Troy Baker for Rick Rider & Logan Miller for Sam
As shown just below this description
[YT]lIKl_Bf8e3o[/YT]

Novaaaaa!!!
NovaSpace1.jpg

He's finally here! Yay!
Patch 1.20

• Cosmic Chaos is back! Go get those cosmic worldstones!
  • Cyclops 52 Review - about time. Here are some highlights:
    • He's got a motorcycle too
    • Strike Teams - Call out Iceman, Angel, Beast, and Jean. Though they're not actually summons.
    • To me, My X-Men - That strike team that you call down one at a time? Nah, let's do them all at once!
  • Psylocke QOL - No more Psi Energy as a secondary resource, thank god.
  • Ghost Rider QOL - A bunch of cool stuff. You're going to have to hit the link.
  • Star Lord Element Gun Update - When ammo'ed, does not cost spirit.
  • Silver Surfer - New power (Particle Burst) as a n EMF replacement.. at least that's what they're saying.
  • Wasp team up - It's exactly what you think it is.
  • Max Camera Distance - Zoom out like you do at Surtur's fight!
  • Auto Loot!!!! YESSSSSSS. Options to autoloot things like medkits, credits, even items. So awesome.
  • Ultimates with Summons - Now they inherit stats from you. Time to bring out super strong squirrels!
  • And much more! Seriously, just hit the jump!
Source

Published: 18 October 2014
news_icon_patch.png

Last edited:
New stuff from Bica

Bica
Location "Hell and Back" Incredible

October 18
Holy %$%@ The PS4 Dual Shock 4 Controller works so well with this New Upcoming Layout 1.3 It is almost the only way you can play this game. No Keyboard/Mouse Needed. This Next Update will blow your minds!

COMING SOON!
Bica's Controller Support 1.3
Every Button Works! Including the Track Pad.

Bica
Location "Hell and Back" Incredible

October 18
Sneak Peek for Controller Fans!

Proof of Function: Too Bad the Video Quality Sucks. Gets the Point Across Though haha
@Bloodworth This is for you!

[YT]Q2UMbDxUXZA[/YT]

10290023_10204108721691601_8318589429734778100_n.jpg

Also

MHIB NEW Build Creator!!!

AlexBond
Mighty

October 18
I finished my work and ready to show it for public:
Marvel Heroes Build Creator

For create build you should be registred on MarvelHeroes.info and select active hero.
Now active:

Black Panther, Cyclops, Doctor Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Nova, Psylocke, Rogue, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Star-Lord
Others Heroes will added in future, when I will have time for this =)
New Build Creator have easy tools for slots:

New Synergy System:

You can create full Build Guide (Items, Powers, Omega, Synergy, Powers Sets) and write your description, where you can use link to item base, tooltip for items will work automatic.
Short Link

When you save your build you get short link (Example: http://marvelheroes.info/build/1/)
Also you can select tags for your build and get Rating from other users. List of builds show in main table, where you can use filter and sorting as you wish:

Welcome to MHIB Build Creator!!!

P.S. Hope server not will fall

source: Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

The Stream Team: Celebrating Chaos Week with new sidekick Wasp in Marvel Heroes

(4 hours ago)
Super-hero, Video, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team

There's certainly no shortage of super heroes in Marvel Heroes! The game just released another hero along with another team up hero. Although unable to tear herself away from Rogue to play as Nova, Massively's MJ couldn't resist checking out the little sidekick Wasp. This teeny tiny hero packs quite the punch! Don't want to see her wings get singed? On passive mode, Wasp increases your chances to find rare loot. And you know how much MJ need more loot in her bags! Join us live at 3:00 p.m. to see the littlest Team Up Hero in action during this week's event, Cosmic Chaos

Game: Marvel Heroes
Host: MJ Guthrie
Date: Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Time: 3:00 p.m. EDT

Enjoy our Stream Team video below. Continue Reading

source: Massively

Marvel Heroes : Pre-Order Juggernaut & Grab Some Nifty In-Game Swag

Posted Oct 24, 2014

Marvel Heroes 2015 players who take advantage of today's preorder Juggernaut, the fortieth hero to enter the game, will receive a nice package of in-game goodies for their trouble. Juggernaut is expected to arrive on the PTS later today and in-game in two weeks or so.
Juggernaut Hero Bundle

• Juggernaut
  • 2 Costumes (Juggernaut Unstoppable Costume (Default), Juggernaut Classic Costume)
  • Juggernaut Hero S.T.A.S.H.
  • 6x Fortune Cards (One each of Mark 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6)
  • 1 Retcon Device
Find out more about Juggernaut on the Marvel Heroes 2015 site.
Juggernaut.jpg
Permalink | 2 comments
Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#maaq5wgeP7DcTS66.99

Last edited:
Celebrate Halloween in Marvel Heroes 2015 with 50% OFF All Costumes
from the in-game store for a limited time only!
(50% OFF All Costumes!)

Redeem Mystery Code: TREAT
(EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PDT 10/27/2014)
(Redemption Instructions)

Check out the Halloween Event over the next two weeks! (More Info...)

Guaranteed random Hero or Costume plus chance
at Brood Wolverine Team-Up! (More Info...)

Halloween costumes and Headpool are back
for a limited time! (More Info...)

Pre-order the Wave 4
Villain Pack today! (More Info...)

BOO!!! Trick or Treat Marvel Heroes Style

Halloween is here and now we have pumpkins dropping for in-game currency. The good thing is that you do not trade this in for anything. It's pure cash baby.
However, Trick or Treat power-ups can be dropped. Here's what you need to know:

• The Halloween Treat bonus can give you candy credit items, a chance at uniques or more treats!
  • You can get a guaranteed power-up from the first completed shared quest of the day as well as from Man-Ape and Mr. Hyde per day, and Surtur if you're raiding
  • You can also get it from X-Defense end chests
Finally, there is also a Halloween Mystery Bag that you can purchase. Here's what you can get:
GuTwnAR.png

Published: 24 October 2014
news_icon_patch.png

source:MMORPG.com, Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum &Hub4 Heroes.com

Voice Overs

Ryolnir
GazillionLocation Asgard Staff

2:53AM
I'm heading down to Los Angeles in 1.5 weeks to record voice over for our first 3 heroes of 2015, some new Enhanced Costumes, our next boss+Raid Boss, new motion comics, and even some new mobs.
I'm pretty excited for you guys to see/hear all of the cool stuff we have coming - what're some of your dream casting choices for our upcoming heroes? If you have an awesome idea - we may do it!

Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins - Community Manager, Creative Designer
Ask me about: Forums, Story (& Any Lore), Costumes, Voice Over and in general, any questions about hero/item/system design. If I can't answer your question, I can get someone who can!

source:Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

Marvel Heroes : Top Costumes to Add

Posted Oct 29, 2014 by Michael Bitton

Gazillion has cranked out a staggering number of new heroes, villains, and costumes for Marvel Heroes in the year and change since the game has launched, but comics fans are an insatiable lot so we always want more. This week, we’ve put together a short list of costumes we’d like to see make it into Marvel Heroes at some point.
Read more of Michael Bitton's Marvel Heroes: Top Costumes to Add.
Spider-Man: Iron Spider
Peter Parker was originally given the ‘Iron Spider’ armor by Tony Stark and Spider-Man wore it while on the pro-Registration side of the Civil War event. The red-and-gold color scheme matched Tony’s typical Iron Man suit color and the suit is, at least to me, Spider-Man’s most visually striking costume. The mechanical arms are a nice touch, too.

Psylocke: House of M
Most of Psylocke’s costumes over the years have been somewhat subtle variants on her typical leotard appearance. There have been exceptions to be sure, but one of Betsy’s best looks was the asymmetrical dragon design featured in House of M.

Punisher: Rachel Cole-Alves
Gender-bender enhanced costumes have been quite popular in Marvel Heroes so far, with the most recent addition being Captain Mar-Vell for Ms. Marvel. I know Gazillion has Spider-Girl in the works for Spider-Man, but I’d love to see Rachel Cole-Alves from the Greg Rucka run of Punisher come in alongside his 52 review in the near future.

Hawkeye: Ultimate
Hawkeye is sorely lacking a distinct costume in Marvel Heroes that isn’t the Fear Itself variant of his base look or Kate Bishop. Clint’s Ultimate Hawkeye look is a popular suggestion and I’d be inclined to agree. It also sort of reminds me of a weird hybrid between Cobra Commander and Wildcats’ Grifter.
hawkult.jpg

Fear Itself
Currently, we have Fear Itself Hawkeye, Thing, Black Widow, Dr. Strange, and Wolverine, but there are quite a few superb possibilities left. Chief on my list are Fear Itself Ms. Marvel and Juggernaut, but really, Gazillion should fill out the entire set for all remaining characters that are in the game but don’t have their glowing Tron-like suits just yet.

Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears
With the potential to be one of the most exciting enhanced costumes in Marvel Heroes, there’s no way I could leave off Garth Ennis and Clayton Crain’s take on Ghost Rider featured in the miniseries Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears. Set in the American Civil War, Ghost Rider shows up wearing an ominous black robe while riding a fiery horse.
If Gazillion can overcome the technical challenges they are likely to face in getting the horse working, I can see this being the most visually impressive costume in the game. Imagining the visual for Burn the Treads (Burn the Horseshoes?) is also probably more amusing than it should be.
ghosttrial.jpg

If you could only pick five or six costumes to round out your own shortlist, which would you choose? Share your list with us in the comments below!

Permalink | 4 comments

also from, the forum

Ryolnir

October 28
Yes, movie version coming.
Also, he has the voice actor I'm most excited about in our entire game.

Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins - Community Manager, Creative Designer
Ask me about: Forums, Story (& Any Lore), Costumes, Voice Over and in general, any questions about hero/item/system design. If I can't answer your question, I can get someone who can!
Ryolnir

October 28
If that works out, it would be amazing.
But I'm still more excited about Bucky.
@Roscuro said: if you get Wesley Snipes to voice Blade, i would kiss your feet![
Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins - Community Manager, Creative Designer Ask me about: Forums, Story (& Any Lore), Costumes, Voice Over and in general, any questions about hero/item/system design. If I can't answer your question, I can get someone who can!

PGhiocel
Gazillion Staff

7:47PM

@Findrav said: Thank you for the very well-written and informative Guide, been looking for this exact idea for awhile.
PGhiocel: Is there any chance of getting official support from Gazillion for the controllers?
Nothing official to announce but its definitely on our radar. Some of us carry little pet "projects" that eventually turn into features. I myself play alot of other games with a controller (last one was the new 2014 Gauntlet), so we know that people would like a Controller Setup just as much as Mouse&Keyboard.

Coder By Day, Cat Wrangler By Night
All Things Client/Engine Related.
From: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/131071/bicas-controller-support/p5

source:MMORPG.com & Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

Last edited:
Redeem the code
CYTTORAK

for a Halloween Daily Login Gift!

Saturday, 01 November 2014

Team up with Cyclops' brother,
Havok! (More Info...)

Join us for Halloween and
Omega events! (More Info...)

Get the new boost bundles and save!
(More Info...)

Pre-order the Wave 4 Villain Pack
today and save almost 40%! (Pre-Order Now) Unstoppable and Omega
tumblr_m7k1avXnOK1rnan7o.jpg
Juggernaut

Juggernaut is here! It's all about Momentum/Movement for him. The more momentum you have, the more unstoppable he becomes! Although if you read the patch notes, you will find there are some bugs shipped with him so play... with caution? Or don't. He seems fun either way.
Omega

Yeeeeeeeeeeaahhhh! Omega is back. Honestly, I think Omega is one of the best events so I'm glad it's back again. Great time to level up. Actually now that I think about it, playing on Monday would be the best as you get the additional xp boost from Omega, you get the current Halloween Trick or Treat buff for awesome lootsplosion, and you can also go hunting around in Midtown for the Monday Midtown Madness. Loot and XP! Gotta love that.
Source
Published: 02 November 2014
news_icon_patch.png
1:00

[YT]lPWCkd_T1A0[/YT]
The Unstoppable Juggernaut - Marvel Heroes 2015 Trailer

• 1 day ago

source: Marvelheroes.com& Hub4 Heroes.com

Last edited:
The Stream Team: Juggernaut pounds his way though Marvel Heroes

(12 hours ago)
Super-hero, Video, Classes, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team

In the argument of brains vs. brawn, Juggernaut... oh, whom are we kidding? Juggernaut doesn't argue -- he just pounds things! And now he's a part of the Marvel Heroes lineup. Massively's MJ rarely plays a smash-em-up tank character, but she wants to check out this new hero and is inviting you along for a peek. Join us live at 3:00 p.m. and see what's all the rage in new heroes.

Game: Marvel Heroes
Host: MJ Guthrie
Date: Monday, November 3rd, 2014
Time: 3:00 p.m. EST

Enjoy our Stream Team video below. Continue Reading

Also with

Marvel Heroes : All Things Juggernaut with Ryan Collins

Posted Nov 04, 2014

We had a chance to chat with Marvel Heroes' creative designer and community manager Ryan Collins on all things Juggernaut. The Unstoppable Force joined the Marvel Heroes roster recently and we've got all details.
Read more of Michael Bitton's Marvel Heroes: All Things Juggernaut with Ryan Collins.
MMORPG.com: With the many villains-sometimes-heroes in the Marvel universe, what was it about the Juggernaut that made him a perfect fit for playable in Marvel Heroes?
Ryan Collins: Aside from being a personal favorite - Juggernaut is such an iconic villain in the Marvel Universe that it's hard to think of a Marvel game with so many playable characters NOT including him. In addition, thanks to his stints on the X-Men and Thunderbolts, he makes the perfect fit to our little roster of "heroes + sometimes heroes". We'll actually be addressing his, Venom's, and Magneto's heroic ways in an upcoming motion comic I can't fully spoil yet.

MMORPG.com: What were your design goals in bringing Juggernaut to life in the game? Did you run into any noteworthy challenges?

Ryan Collins: Our number one pillar of design for Juggernaut was that he needs to feel unstoppable. To us, that didn't just mean incredibly durable or hard to CC - we wanted to represent it in a variety of ways (although those are true as well). First and foremost - Juggernaut's Momentum resource encourages players to stay moving as much as possible, whether that's through big Lariats, charging, or his amazing movement power Stride (in which he runs in a full sprint, ignoring enemies and destroying environment objects), Juggernaut can ALWAYS be on the move. In addition to that, most of his powers don't require Momentum to be used but are instead enhanced by it, allowing him to use his powers at any time (though they may do less damage). You really get the feeling that you're not hindered by your resource like other heroes are.

As far as challenges go - the biggest challenge so far is balance! The Momentum resource doesn't function anything like our other resources such as Spirit or Fury, so making sure that all of his builds and powers are both fun/powerful and not completely insane is a very interesting balance. Though, I won't complain if he's a little too good. (Sorry, tuning team.)

[YT]lPWCkd_T1A0[/YT]

MMORPG.com: Did fan feedback prior to Juggernaut’s appearance on Test Center change the design of the character in any way? Can you share any examples?
Ryan Collins: There were definitely some great ideas in our original pre-Test Center Juggernaut feedback thread - we make a feedback thread for every upcoming playable hero, so players can tell us what they'd like to see a hero do/say/look like. I really feel like our Juggernaut encompasses a lot of that feedback and a lot of what people could ever imagine for Juggernaut, along with our own spin. Things we made sure to include based on community feedback are his Ultimate (Trion Juggernaut which features him growing to immense size and busting holes in the dimension), and we made sure to get some iconic takes on his various punches, headbutts and handclaps (the aptly named Round of Applause).
MMORPG.com: Can you give us some examples of the fun builds you’ve found so far for Juggernaut?
Ryan Collins: My favorite build is a movement one - I use his Lariat Basic Power which is similar to other hero's dashes to move around enemies dealing damage and then I use my various layered powers such as Headbutt and Enter the Fray to apply DoTs before dropping all of my Momentum for a Big Elbow Drop. I'm also experimenting with his other 'finisher', Sunday Punch for a less movement focused build. Watching players stream him on Test Center was a pretty amazing experience, we've been theorycrafting all kinds of builds internally and it's awesome to see them in the wild being thought up by players.
MMORPG.com: Who is the voice actor for the Juggernaut? And did you take any inspiration from the infamous fan video released years ago for his lines?
Ryan Collins: Fred Tatasciore plays our Juggernaut, reprising his role from his boss fight from our story mode (and other game modes). As for those videos - we definitely make a few references towards those videos, nothing too over the top or offensive of course, but that's a pretty big part of Juggy's identity in pop culture, so I think fans would be pretty disappointed if we didn't allude to it in some way.
Juggernaut.jpg

MMORPG.com: Will both player and enemy Juggernauts ask each other what invulnerable means when fighting?
Ryan Collins: Ha! You bet!
MMORPG.com: Which costumes will Juggernaut launch with? Can you discuss some costumes you’re looking to add for him down the line?
Ryan Collins: He will launch with his 'Unstoppable' costume as his default look, which is a Gazillion-created version of his modern costumes. It takes a lot from his more recent Thunderbolts and New Excalibur versions of his costumes, but with our own, more detailed spin. His other costume at launch is his 'Classic' costume, which is the crimson version of the costume you've come to know and love from comics, cartoons, and our boss in-game.
Down the line, we have his X-Men costume (grey + gold), and plans for his Fear Itself look as Kuurth.
Use the code “UNSTOPPABLEMMORPG” between now and noon PDT, Friday November 7 for free Marvel Heroes goodies!
Permalink | 2 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#sXTlAqEcTvt43pRp.99

source:Massively& MMORPG.com

Last edited:
Marvel Heroes' Juggernaut, multi-speccing, and upcoming story content

(7 hours ago)
Super-hero, Screenshots, Trailers, Video, Classes, Interviews, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes, OARPG

After a bit of a delay, Marvel Heroes fans saw the release of Juggernaut as a playable hero over the weekend. A new hero alone is enough for many players to dive in and try things out, but Juggernaut also comes with a power system unlike that of any other on the game's roster. To learn a little bit more about this villainous hero, we talked with Ryan Collins, Creative Designer and Community Manager of Gazillion, who also dished some details on the much anticipated multi-spec feature a well as upcoming story content. Continue Reading

Also from the forum
Agent Coulson Team-up Skills Preview [HD]

NullRage
Location In Mordor, Simply Walking. Fantastic

November 4
His First Name is "Agent"!!

[YT]mYpboBD7LyI[/YT]
Here's a closer look At his Powers in action!

Guns N Grenades

[YT]Q5mNr0txgGw[/YT]

Director Coulson, Summoner of S.H.I.E.L.D.

[YT]r1SktI01Q4I[/YT]

Game changer
gNUtYum.jpg

___marvelheroes20152014-11-041.jpg

5p1EyrX.jpg

Rogue borrowed power at 20 for those interested.

source:Massively& Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

Marvel Heroes : Industry City Patrol Game Mode Added

Posted Nov 14, 2014

Marvel Heroes 2015 has added a new game mode for players called Industry City Patrol. Players of level twelve and above can take part in epic battles against new bosses and grab new medallions, artifacts and some uniques found nowhere else in the game.
Industry City Patrol also introduces multi-phase events that affect which mobs spawn in the City and where. This encourages collaboration with your fellow Heroes to progress to the next phase. However, work together carefully, as you can fail phases!
With this added risk comes great reward - Heroes who participate will receive a special Industry City Patrol Reward Box for each phase completed! Each box contains a multi-boss loot drop, so what are you waiting for!? Get out there and BE SOMEBODY!
Read more on the Marvel Heroes 2015 site.
MH2015.jpg
Permalink | 0 comments

Redeem Mystery Code: PATROL
(EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PT 11/17/2014)
(Redemption Instructions)

Enjoy 25% OFF MK 1-6 Boxes, new 10x Bundles, & the return of special event cards (More Info...)

2 new costumes are available, including a new Enhanced costume for Thor! (More Info...)

Brooklyn_c.jpg

In celebration of Industry City, check out our latest limited time boost! (More Info...)

The Master of Magnetism is almost here, grab his Hero Pack now for 10% OFF!
(Pre-Order Now)

Industry City Patrol Launch

Industry City Patrol (ICP) has finally launched. It's an interesting zone where pretty much everyone there is working towards a common goal (defeat bosses, defeat x amount of mobs, save x amount of citizens, etc etc.)
Thor also got his 52 review. Hit the link to see the details.
Source

Published: 15 November 2014
news_icon_patch.png

Here's the VOD of the Stream

1:03:54

Marvel Heroes 2015 - Charity Livestream with KingBacon
MarvelHeroes 7 hours ago

Here's the thread below as well

David Hayter to voice Winter Soldier

source: Marvelheroes.com , Hub4 Heroes.com & Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel

Besides winter soldier David hayter will be doing double duty as another character like Troy Baker recently just did for both Nova and that cow boy version of dead pool called Dead pool the kid.

the voice of magneto was announced also the actor who's ame is james Arnold Taylor from ultimate alliace will voice him. He'll also be doi
ng Double duty for ice man as well when the latter's finally ready

and the voice actress for
Punisher: Rachel Cole-Alves
Gender-bender enhanced costumes have been quite popular in Marvel Heroes so far, with the most recent addition being Captain Mar-Vell for Ms. Marvel. I know Gazillion has Spider-Girl in the works for Spider-Man, but I’d love to see Rachel Cole-Alves from the Greg Rucka run of Punisher come in alongside his 52 review in the near future.
will be played by voice actress that voiced Ashley Williams in the mass effect series of games

Red skull Voice actor will be Liam O'Brien who is i all of the current marvel animated series & for those that played Show of Mordor he also played
golem

Last edited:
Marvel Heroes publishes Thor's level 52 review

(4 hours ago)
Super-hero, Classes, Game Mechanics, MMO Industry, News Items, PvE, Marvel Heroes, Dev Diaries, OARPG

Gazillion has published one of its Marvel Heroes level 52 reviews, which is basically a dev blog focused on endgame goals and designs for a particular hero. In this case, that hero is Thor.

Thor's Odinforce is a big part of his current review. It functions as his secondary resource and allows players to unlock upgraded versions of his powers by building Odinforce and managing its decay over time. And don't forget about God Blast, his new ultimate that unleashes "the full might of the mighty Mjolnir in a terrifying, concentrated blast of white-hot divine intervention."

Here's what out for this weekend a the redeem code, New costume for Juggy, black Friday deal's whats coming up next

Redeem the code
BONANZA

for a Cosmic Penta Rush Boost!

Friday, 21 November 2014

We're kicking off our Why Wait? Early Black Friday Weekend Saletoday
with a different deal every day until Monday!

TODAY'S DEAL: Get 15% BONUS G with a high value G bundle. (More Info...)
(EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 11/22/2014)

Stay tuned to your inbox for the next Why Wait? Early Black Friday Weekend deal.

We've brought back all special non-exclusive
boosts, so stock up today! (More Info...)

Cosmic Chaos means the return of the
popular Cosmic Mystery Boxes! (More Info...)

Check out Juggernaut's
new X-Men costume. (More Info...)

CosmicChaosReturns_d.jpg

Marvel Heroes 2015 game cards are
available at your local GameStop!

Redeem the code
BONANZA

for a Cosmic Penta Rush Boost!

Friday, 21 November 2014

Good news to those who are looking forward to some free time during the holidays. End of year schedule has been announced. Here's what you can look forward to:
This week:

• Just released was an tweak to Industry City Patrol. This includes adding xp and credit are added while improving the loot; better damage scaling; and decreased hp on multiwave villans
  • Thor fine tuning
  • Cosmic Chaos is back!
Next Week:

• X-giving! No specific details right now but they say it will be better than Big 10, which was super awesome!
Next Major Release (First Week of December):

• Magneto! The
  • March to Axis One Shot
  • Mutation Omega Tab
Sometime in December:

• X-23
  • Venom
  • Hulk 52 Review
Source
Looks to be pretty exciting! Will post more details as I find them.

Published: 21 November 2014
news_icon_news.png
source:Marvelheroes.com& Hub4 Heroes.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back