Marvel launches Marvelkids.com

I guess it was ok.

That was pretty quality stuff. Reminds me of the FMVs from Ultimate Alliance.

Ha! Stark, you beautiful bastard. Makes me long for the days when Pete was still his btch.

I'll return to my senses in a few moments, but for now just let me bask in all that shiny armor.

Mmmm. Armor. Shiiiiiiny.

Man... that was friggin' awesome!!! :word: :word: :word:

:yay:

So...it's a video made for...what purpose again?

who cares what purpose it was made for PJ it was awesome!

I saw that little minute & a half video late last night. It was pretty cute for what it was. It was probably better than all 90 minutes of THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN animated DTV from Lion's Gate.

Yeah, Spidey acted like a chump out of his league, but, it WAS a giant robot. And at least he wasn't talking to Mephisto. :p

Why do they call a book all-ages when they mean "for ages 6-10, plus a few thirtysomethings guiltily and silently reliving the days of their youth"?

Why do they call a book all-ages when they mean "for ages 6-10, plus a few thirtysomethings guiltily and silently reliving the days of their youth"?

Maybe for the same reason they call this a message board, instead of a "forum for jaded, sarcastic jack-offs"? :yay:

I saw that little minute & a half video late last night. It was pretty cute for what it was. It was probably better than all 90 minutes of THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN animated DTV from Lion's Gate.

Yeah, Spidey acted like a chump out of his league, but, it WAS a giant robot. And at least he wasn't talking to Mephisto. :p

Yes. No deals with the devil is a good thing, but the guy has taken on multiple Spider-slayers before. Well, atleast in the main stream continuity.

I didn't mind Peter calling Tony for help. He probably could've figured out some way to take the robot down on his own, but why bother? The idea is to protect people and property, and getting rid of the threat as quickly as possible does that best. Iron Man can certainly take down a giant robot quicker than Spider-Man.

And that ****ing ruled anyway, so shut up and enjoy it. I liked how Iron Man's computer basically constructed an armor around Tony with countermeasures for the weapons Peter told him about. :D

Something for kids?

Just for kids? Hell, I don't care. That was a pretty sweet video, with Stark looking all sexy and suave.

Anyone pick up on the "Matt/Karen" graffiti in the beginning scroll-by? pretty cool if you ask me.

I didn't mind Peter calling Tony for help. He probably could've figured out some way to take the robot down on his own, but why bother? The idea is to protect people and property, and getting rid of the threat as quickly as possible does that best. Iron Man can certainly take down a giant robot quicker than Spider-Man.

And that ****ing ruled anyway, so shut up and enjoy it. I liked how Iron Man's computer basically constructed an armor around Tony with countermeasures for the weapons Peter told him about. :D

It would have been better if Spider-man did it.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"