Marvel legends are back!!!

The Vengeance from the ML Rider wave back in 2005 was pretty bulky, he got a bike. Of course the whole series was based on that, but still. Bulky doesn't seem to get in the way of adding an accessory.

that was also at a time where action figures were half the price, and came with a comic...

im assuming they'll all be translucent

Ah, well I remember seeing the pic with a normal shield and then one with the translucent.

I'm actually in favor of the translucent considering that's the one he used from time to time as Commander.

Is anyone hoping that Hasbro will re-release the two-pack Marvel Legend figures in the reboot series? I really liked that Hulk figure that came with Valkyrie, but never got a chance to buy it at my local TRU. So here I am resorting to Amazon, having to pay double the price for it. Same goes with Deadpool and Warpath, really hoping those figures get re-released.

Last edited:
Well that's a shame. That Hulk and Deadpool are the peak figure forms of both characters. With Hasbro's styling that is. There is more than one Hulk to make I suppose, but I don't think Deadpool.

X-force Deadpool hasn't been made yet. I bet he will real soon.

Those two packs have phenomenal sculpts, Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Hulk, Valkarie, Deadpool etc. All look great, and the women are some of the best, which has me excited for Hope, her sculpt is sexy!

also, it appears that Cap has a translucent shield now

I don't think so. It was never shown at SDCC with a translucent shield

sdcc2011marvellegends20.jpg

There will be translucent shield released with a Marvel Universe set

imageim.jpg

imageqfi.jpg

That set is out. It's a $30 dollar set came out a WEEK before X-mas here. I got it for $14.90 the day after X-mas at Walmart

I don't think so. It was never shown at SDCC with a translucent shield

There will be translucent shield released with a Marvel Universe set

imageim.jpg

imageqfi.jpg

you can clearly see it in the link i gave. Also, comic con figs are just prototypes, not finished figures.

^ I was looking for a link from a post by YOU. I even did a search with your name.

you can clearly see it in the link i gave. Also, comic con figs are just prototypes, not finished figures.

But BrollySupersj was the one who posted the link.

You gave me bad instructions

Eh, its 50/50 on the amount of pics with the solid shield or the translucent shield. Some of the ones on eBay are solid. It's probably going to be a simple version of a variant

The Shield on the Steve Rogers figure looks like it's from the Movie line in that pic above.

Terrax

terrax1.jpg

groupsc.jpg

Entire wave 1 line. We can clearly see there is no translucent shield for Steve Rogers.

If there is it's going to be extremely rare

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"