-Thunderbird
-Banshee (redo)
-Polaris
-Jean Grey/Marvel Girl (redo)

The Brotherhood
-Mastermind
-Destiny
-Avalanche

X-Force (modern depending on first or second team)
-Wolverine (repaint)
-Deadpool (repaint)
-Psylocke (repaint)
-Fantomex
-Archangel (repaint)
-Domino (repaint)
-X23 (repaint)
-Elixir

Spider-man and his Amazing Friends
-Firestar

Alpha Flight
-Vindicator
-Puck
-Northstar
-Aurora
-Snow Bird
-Shaman

Excalibur
-Shadowcat (blue outfit)
-Rachel Summers (red spike outfit)
-Meggan

West Coast Avengers
-Mockingbird
-USagent

Agreed. I'd also like to see Nighthawk and Hellcat to round out The Defenders. Although neither are founding members, they both became quite prominent in the group's line up over the years, not un-like Valkyrie who just got a figure.

yeah, now that we have Valkyrie.. Hellcat is one of the only important women marvel hasn't had a fig of yet.

Spideyboy is MIA from this thread.

Don't you have any interesting news? Or anything you want to discuss concerning Legends, old or new?

Have they announced the entire line up yet for the first wave yet?

Modern Thor, Ultimate Hawkeye, Bucky-Cap with the build-a-figure Terrax.

Can't wait for that Modern Thor. That'll make 4 versions counting the Heroclix. lol

Spideyboy is MIA from this thread.

Don't you have any interesting news? Or anything you want to discuss concerning Legends, old or new?

There's been no news...

Modern Thor, Ultimate Hawkeye, Bucky-Cap with the build-a-figure Terrax.

actually Thor won't be a part of the line, but a comic-con exclusive. At least that's what i remember reading.

There's been no news...

actually Thor won't be a part of the line, but a comic-con exclusive. At least that's what i remember reading.
CRUD I remember seeing that Thor was an exclusive too. dangit. I think another SDCC version.

You sure? I thought I read here that the new MLs will be numbered and Thor would be ML#1 of the new Hasbro line.

and Modern Thor, Ult Hawkeye and Bucky Cap are only 3 figures, so I guess the answer is "No. They haven't released the full line up yet." I mean, they're not doing a line of 3 figures, right?

Oh, how I would love a modern Luke Cage. :awesome:

pretty sure he's a con exclusive...

and no the whole lineup had not been announced. I suspect one or 2 non heavy hitters popping up... and each BAF line gets 5 or 6 figs at very least in a line...

1) Ultimate Hawkeye
2) Bucky Cap (US agent variant)
3) Mocking Bird
4) Magneto (ultimate variant)
5) Brother Voodoo
6) Modern Havok
BAF TERRAX

now if thor is only a con exclusive... that'd be a great lineup

series 2 for me would probably be
1) Constrictor
2) FA Storm (white costume "astonishing" variant)
3) White Phoenix (green or red variant)
4) The Hood
5) BIG TIME spider-man (amazing bagman variant)
6) Jim Lee Cyclops
BAF: Nimrod

2-packs:
Northstar/Aurora
Fantomex/X-force wolverine (variant?)
Ms. Marvel/Iron Patriot (possible variant?)
Multiple Man/AIM agent

Since my ex destroyed half my collection, I would love to have any of those.

Instead of Multiple Man being in a 2 pack with someone else, I wish they would do something similar to the Skrulls and put 3 of him together. I don't mind to pay the extra, I hate having just one Multiple Man. Even in the Universe line I bought 3.

Since my ex destroyed half my collection, I would love to have any of those.

Instead of Multiple Man being in a 2 pack with someone else, I wish they would do something similar to the Skrulls and put 3 of him together. I don't mind to pay the extra, I hate having just one Multiple Man. Even in the Universe line I bought 3.

yeah i think having 3 multiple men are a must. no more or less are really needed. However the only 3 pack of skrulls were from diamond select. i don't see hasbro being that gracious.

Im quite suprised we didnt see anything from Hasbro at C2E2

hasbro seems to only really want to participate in Toyfair and Comic Con

They figured all the info they gave us at Toyfair was enough to hold us over, until later in the year. :csad:

As much as I love Marvel Legends, the thought of having even more figures that keep falling down just enrages me. It seems like EVERY DAY, I'm picking up Rouge or Vision up from the floor. DC Universe quit including stands which also makes me hulk out.

Hasbro has yet to make a rogue figure. Which vision? One does fall down the rulk one. On me a lot. But the toybiz one came with a stand. Actually very few of my legends fall down... but then again I saved a lot of bases from all the toybiz figs.

As far as my Legends go, I only have trouble with Deadpool and Spider-Woman. Those two fall down constantly.

And even though they come with bases..The Selects fall alot as well. :cmad:

I haven't had problems with most my selects. The Rodi Loki and the Thor Icon had those rubber jointed knees and would fall over eventually.
I took clear plastic sheets and wrapped them around Loki' knees and took a thread and tied it between Thor's ankles to fix the problem.

The 3.75 mu's I just took tooth pick stuck them in the holes in the bottom of the feet and took wood paint stirrers drilled holes and glued the tooth picks in and wallah, quick stand.

I'm actually surprised the 3.75 Enchantress stands on her own without falling over. lol

easiest thing to do with legends is put some glue in a joint, and work the joint till it dries (and so it doesn't stick ruining the fig) tightens them up nicely

WHA????

What happened?

Basically she took over 3/4's of my collection of Legends and either sold them, or threw them away. But, she didn't touch any of the DC Direct stuff. I always wondered about that.

But, I'm slowly building back up. I just hate that I'm buying figures that I've already owned before. Plus, all the other types of figures out now.

Basically she took over 3/4's of my collection of Legends and either sold them, or threw them away. But, she didn't touch any of the DC Direct stuff. I always wondered about that.
/QUOTE]

Wow, crazy chicks suck! :hq:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"