Marvel legends are back!!!

Something to add to your collection buddy!!

261214_111072172318301_100002465566530_104816_4193539_n.jpg

04.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

those 6inchers?

Yep! I love that Nick Fury!!

Speaking of, I still need to get the Ultimate Cap/Ultimate Nick Fury 2 pack. And I'm still kicking myself for getting Abomination Select, when I could have bought the Wolverine/Forge 2 pack.:csad:

Ugly cap figure isn't it?

I think the best six inch cap is still the FACE OFFS version.

Yep! I love that Nick Fury!!

Speaking of, I still need to get the Ultimate Cap/Ultimate Nick Fury 2 pack. And I'm still kicking myself for getting Abomination Select, when I could have bought the Wolverine/Forge 2 pack.:csad:

if you can get me Crimson Dynamo... ill trade you mine (they're loose though). but... I hate the ultimate universe.... and really have no need for an ultimate display... so id be ok with getting rid of them.

Sweet! Will definitely be getting them to round out my Marvel Movies. But Spideyboy's right, where the hell is 6" Thor?

they said a loki and thor would be 6inch, but thats about it

if you can get me Crimson Dynamo... ill trade you mine (they're loose though). but... I hate the ultimate universe.... and really have no need for an ultimate display... so id be ok with getting rid of them.

Can you do me a favor? What kind of head does Ultimate Fury come with? Can it be swapped with a Hand Ninja head?

I still haven't seen anything of Thor's 2nd wave. I'm really wanting Sif and Warriors III

When are we getting Thor and Loki 6" figs? Will Red Skull get one? Or for Cap, is it just Cap and Fury?

they said we'd be getting
Thor (with helmet/hammer)
Loki (staff/ helmet)

sometime in 2011
aswell as

Cap (Movie)
The Red Skull (Movie)

i was not aware we were getting fury but we're getting him too

You've got yourself a deal. I'll start looking at the different Toys R Us stores. Loose doesn't bother me, I take them out of the box anyway, and I know how well you take care of your figures.

When are we getting Thor and Loki 6" figs? Will Red Skull get one? Or for Cap, is it just Cap and Fury?

id be shocked if they put out a line with just Cap and Fury... (yeah sure there will probably be like 4 caps in it... but then again... we didn't get a 6inch whiplash either... so who knows.

It really boggles my mind when toy companies make a line that's geared towards kids and collectors.. yet never put villains in it.. im like? wtf? who's the kid going to have the hero battle?

You've got yourself a deal. I'll start looking at the different Toys R Us stores. Loose doesn't bother me, I take them out of the box anyway, and I know how well you take care of your figures.

sweet :), thanks man, and keep me posted

No problem! It's win-win for us both! You just need Dynamo? No Titanium Man?

well i need titanium man too... but he's pretty cheap on amazon... and Dynamo is harder too get so would prefer to get him.

well i need titanium man too... but he's pretty cheap on amazon... and Dynamo is harder too get so would prefer to get him.

Ok. Well if something happens and you change your mind about him, just let me know. I'm paying rent this weekend, so I won't get to go figure hunting.:csad:

But I'm going for sure next weekend. I found a Toys R Us about an hour away that I want to check out.

Ok. Well if something happens and you change your mind about him, just let me know. I'm paying rent this weekend, so I won't get to go figure hunting.:csad:

But I'm going for sure next weekend. I found a Toys R Us about an hour away that I want to check out.

no rush here, fury and cap arn't going anywhere. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"