Marvel legends Hulk waves!!!!!!!!!

yep.... I though the same... he indeed has been pretty owned lately!!!! jajjajajaj poor guy!

I chatted with him on MSn the other day....I explained some stuff to himd and whatnot....he seemed pretty good and understanding.....

I chatted with him on MSn the other day....I explained some stuff to himd and whatnot....he seemed pretty good and understanding.....

Well, how kind of you. Too little, too late, I suppose.

I know... He must understand we are playing around. How can we have something personal against a guy we don't even know? I think he'll be back.

maybe lol

god... i get so sick of pwnage and owned and n00b crap... its old and as warn out as brittney spear's vajajay

mmm.. what about oprahs va jay jay!?

I Do... Shes Rich *****!

oprah aint skank you hooch!

yeah you better be *****.

Of course I was. Besides, Oprah ain't a skank. She's a trash bag HOE!!!!

damn straight.. YOu better not forget!

How could I. She's the Society of Trash Bag Hoes president.

I hate Oprah so ****ing much....no one person shouldhave that kind of power..

And I hate how no one else in the world has a problem with her appearning on EVERY SINGLE Cover of her Magazine.

I hate Oprah so ****ing much....no one person shouldhave that kind of power..

And I hate how no one else in the world has a problem with her appearning on EVERY SINGLE Cover of her Magazine.

The magazine is called Oprah. Who do you expect to be on the cover, Flavor Flav?

No....but it's egotistical to name the magazine after yourself and then appear on every cover.

Yeah, you're right about that. But nevertheless, the magazine is called Oprah, so she should damn well better appear on the cover of every issue, or else I'm suing for false advertising.

Wizard Magazine has nothing to do with Wzards, nor do I ever recall seeing a Wizard on the Cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"