updates (it's been a while..)

Ragnarok Wave
Ragnarok 2 pack
Torch
Medusa
Hydra 2 pack (x2)
Retro Wave

and The Defenders box set is shipping tomorrow and i should have it next week

Alright got a few videos some images links to some up coming figure's. I'm putting them up while I have the chance since work has been knocking men out of late.

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]BOyW-ywWjpI[/YT]

MARVEL LEGENDS X-Men ICEMAN Action Figure Review

33K views1 year ago
Published on 4 Aug 2016

Hey everybody join me for a look at the Marvel Legends X-Men Juggernaut BAF wave Iceman!

Also with Below

[FONT="]MarvelousNews.com?
@MarvelousNews
FollowFollow
@MarvelousNews

#Marvel Legends 6" Deadpool and Spider-Man Lizard BAF Wave Up For Pre-Order At BBTS http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?itemid=22699&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter … #Marvel

DU-oCxnVQAEkNrl.jpg

1:02 PM - 1 Feb 2018

0 replies6 retweets25 likes

[/FONT]

[FONT="]
[FONT=&quot]Page ready: Tweets liked by Kelechuckuw K.c.W (@ballistic_z) | Twitter[/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

source:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Glenn Webb Youtube Channel&[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Marvelous Realm? twitter

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Alright got a few videos some images links to some up coming figure's. I'm putting them up while I have the chance since work has been knocking men out of late.

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]BOyW-ywWjpI[/YT]

MARVEL LEGENDS X-Men ICEMAN Action Figure Review

33K views1 year ago
Published on 4 Aug 2016

Hey everybody join me for a look at the Marvel Legends X-Men Juggernaut BAF wave Iceman!

Also with Below

[FONT=&quot]

source:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Glenn Webb Youtube Channel&[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Marvelous Realm? twitter

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

sadly this forum feels pretty dead... i always forget to give it updates too.. i know many of us migrated to Facebook groups and The Fwoosh

But my Lizard wave arrived thursday, and have the deadpool wave pre-ordered from dorkside.

the legendary rider sets have also started popping up

the venom wave was leaked

-Venom (tongue-less/blue wash) x2
-Carnage (Weaponized hands) x2
-Scream
-Poison
-Spider-Ham
-Typhoid Mary

sadly this forum feels pretty dead... i always forget to give it updates too.. i know many of us migrated to Facebook groups and The Fwoosh

But my Lizard wave arrived thursday, and have the deadpool wave pre-ordered from dorkside.

the legendary rider sets have also started popping up

the venom wave was leaked

-Venom (tongue-less/blue wash) x2
-Carnage (Weaponized hands) x2
-Scream
-Poison
-Spider-Ham
-Typhoid Mary

Disappointed by there being no movie Venom :csad:

How many of the other symbiotes does that make after this wave?

Why are three of them listed as having an infinite leg? I've heard of legs for days, but this is ridiculous! :o

Probably 2 figures come with the same piece. Think of the one line that had the Monster Green Goblin, Carnage and Toxin came with the same piece.

Another Daredevil fig? Didn't they just do one of him a few waves ago?

Might snag Cloak and Dagger out of that set.

Why are three of them listed as having an infinite leg? I've heard of legs for days, but this is ridiculous! :o

Leg is short for Legends. Although,
I COULD see them doing Ock's tentacles as BAF pieces.

Disappointed by there being no movie Venom :csad:

How many of the other symbiotes does that make after this wave?

are you counting how many symbiotes left? or how many have they made?

there's still a possibility "posion" is a code name for movie venom. like "leopard and siberian tiger were for the panther wave

Another Daredevil fig? Didn't they just do one of him a few waves ago?

Might snag Cloak and Dagger out of that set.

its been like 2 years since we got a daredevil.

this will likely either be shadowland or armored

are you counting how many symbiotes left? or how many have they made?

there's still a possibility "posion" is a code name for movie venom. like "leopard and siberian tiger were for the panther wave

I hope this is the case. But, still makes Carnage unlikely assuming he is in the movie. Unless again, BAF. Which would SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Netflix wave was an MCU Daredevil, but they did a comic version in the Amazon 4pack.

Spideyboy, what do you think of the Avengers Infinity War wave? They look like Knockoffs to me. I don't know if they got a new sculptor or a designer, or what? They all look...off.

Netflix wave was an MCU Daredevil, but they did a comic version in the Amazon 4pack.

Spideyboy, what do you think of the Avengers Infinity War wave? They look like Knockoffs to me. I don't know if they got a new sculptor or a designer, or what? They all look...off.

I think the wave is fine. I think has never ok'd his likeness to hasbro.. and ill admit.. this is still the closest we've gotten thus far to chris evans looking like chris evans, even though it still is off

Proxima Midnight is the star of the MCU in the wave she looks perfect

Iron Man looks fine

Iron Spider really needed his "legs" he's apparently using in the movie to sell the figure...

Songbird, King Cobra, and Taskmaster are my favorites of the wave and they too look perfect

BAF thanos looks like he does in the movie... so i don't get the complaining other than the movie should have him in armor.. because he looks far more imposing in armor

I hope this is the case. But, still makes Carnage unlikely assuming he is in the movie. Unless again, BAF. Which would SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

? Carnage apparently is only in the teaser for the end.. supposedly.. which is a good thing, considering he'd easily be cheapened with all the other life foundation symbiotes in the movie.

so you definitely wont get a movie carnage id guarantee that.

the BAF is going to be large considering it's torso will likely be with spider-ham who should be quite small

Question - what is better Marvel Select or Marvel Legends ????????

? Carnage apparently is only in the teaser for the end.. supposedly.. which is a good thing, considering he'd easily be cheapened with all the other life foundation symbiotes in the movie.

so you definitely wont get a movie carnage id guarantee that.

the BAF is going to be large considering it's torso will likely be with spider-ham who should be quite small

That's still speculation. We do not know if he is in it at all currently.

Question - what is better Marvel Select or Marvel Legends ????????

depends on what you like....

MS is 7 in usually better sculpt, come with a base, limited articulation $25

ML are 6in and highly articulated $20, much more variety

i mix both.. i main legends, while ill buy selects who fit in with legends scale wise.. or MS figures that come with bases and accessories for me to use to further my legends display (example the Xavior mansion gate, danger room, and the phoenix raptor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"