Marvel Legends Series 17?

B.U.M. said:
i know that, but they are only customs that the guy obviously put alot of hard work into. and for customs, they are pretty great.
and im allowed to say wich ones i think suck, as much as im allowed to say how much i like others.. :o

spideyboy_1111 said:
and im allowed to say wich ones i think suck, as much as im allowed to say how much i like others.. :o
sure you can say which ones you dont like or what you dont like about them. but you dont have to say they are horrible and hideous.

B.U.M. said:
sure you can say which ones you dont like or what you dont like about them. but you dont have to say they are horrible and hideous.

He's right Spideyboy. Its one thing to criticize negatively, its another to just downright s*** all over the guys stuff. A simple " not great" would've made the point without the harshness.

Oh, it just reminded me of Ghosbusters 2.

and i do admit i might have been out of line to call you an ash.

Really. You reminded me of something aswell (or someone actually).

The part where Peter says "Viggi, Viggi, Viggi. You have been a BAD MONKEY!"

B.U.M. said:
people say worse about the real legends.. and those are much much much more hard work then a custom.. considering most customs dont start from scratch.. and involve using already made figures. So if people can crack on the sculpters for the officially legends, then i can certainly crack on figs i dont like by someone whos putting in less work. Plus again.. i said i was very fond of 2 of them... And superskrull does look horrible... as does ant man.

FEAR THE BAT said:
He's right Spideyboy. Its one thing to criticize negatively, its another to just downright s*** all over the guys stuff. A simple " not great" would've made the point without the harshness.
sorry, but you guys are acting WAY too uptight

And some would say you're being way outta line with your comments.

To each his own.

FEAR THE BAT said:
And some would say you're being way outta line with your comments.

To each his own.
im being out of line because im saying 2 figs a guy did (whos not even on these boards) suck and 2 others are good?:confused: sorry but anyone who has a problem with this is pretty uptight:o

THere's no need for you to go overboard and call his stuff hideous. What good does that do??

Same is true when guys put down your "master poses". Most of it was harsh and didn't help make the point they were making any clearer.

Personally I liked the X-factor line as well. The Marvel Girl, shatterstar, heck all of them lol. One that gets me tho is that Siren, take a look at the face again. Heck of a sculp for a custom. The boom boom is acurate too (or is it boomer now, I always forget lol). The cannonball is nice, but I prefer the actual ML Cable to his custom, just opinion tho.

Personally I don't think he did a bad job on any, tho while I know I can't do better the Super Skrull would need a bit of revamping if it were to ever become an actual ML IMO. I think that the guy that made those customs just chose characters no one cares too much about, tho Odin is important. Reading the recipes tho, making Fin Fang Foom from a Venom rotocast...impressive lol.

Edit - Just found this too, but not sure how accurate it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Legends#Fifteen_.28M.O.D.O.K._Series.29

Just was curious about the ML Thor buster Iron Man, googled it, and got that. Go down near the bottom and it says -

2007 (Annihilus Series)

* Annihilus (Build-a-figure)
* Banshee
* Emma Frost
* Hercules
* "X-Men: The Last Stand" Beast
* "Planet Hulk" Hulk
* Ultimate Iron Man

...womder if that's true, and the actual next wave. Hercules, Emma Frost, Ultimate Iron man, XMLS beast would be nice, Banshee is good, not sure I'd want a Planet Hulk Hulk as I already have a 1st app grey hulk and maestro, but I'd get it to finish it out even if I barely know who Annihilus is. Of course this is 'IF' it's true, but WIkipedia is accurate a fair amount of the time.

Edit of Edit - Lol, just realized someone beat me too it. The Marvel/Hasbro post on this site, first page I think it was said something about that and showed a pic of Planet Hulk, Hulk.

FadingCB said:
Personally I liked the X-factor line as well. The Marvel Girl, shatterstar, heck all of them lol. One that gets me tho is that Siren, take a look at the face again. Heck of a sculp for a custom. The boom boom is acurate too (or is it boomer now, I always forget lol). The cannonball is nice, but I prefer the actual ML Cable to his custom, just opinion tho.

Personally I don't think he did a bad job on any, tho while I know I can't do better the Super Skrull would need a bit of revamping if it were to ever become an actual ML IMO. I think that the guy that made those customs just chose characters no one cares too much about, tho Odin is important. Reading the recipes tho, making Fin Fang Foom from a Venom rotocast...impressive lol.

Edit - Just found this too, but not sure how accurate it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Legends#Fifteen_.28M.O.D.O.K._Series.29

Just was curious about the ML Thor buster Iron Man, googled it, and got that. Go down near the bottom and it says -

2007 (Annihilus Series)

* Annihilus (Build-a-figure)
* Banshee
* Emma Frost
* Hercules
* "X-Men: The Last Stand" Beast
* "Planet Hulk" Hulk
* Ultimate Iron Man

...womder if that's true, and the actual next wave. Hercules, Emma Frost, Ultimate Iron man, XMLS beast would be nice, Banshee is good, not sure I'd want a Planet Hulk Hulk as I already have a 1st app grey hulk and maestro, but I'd get it to finish it out even if I barely know who Annihilus is. Of course this is 'IF' it's true, but WIkipedia is accurate a fair amount of the time.

Edit of Edit - Lol, just realized someone beat me too it. The Marvel/Hasbro post on this site, first page I think it was said something about that and showed a pic of Planet Hulk, Hulk.
yeah siren is the gym of that line... if banshee's cape doesnt get fixed, i might do that with storms like they did for siren and fing fang foom was made from a rotocast venom? Amazing!

I really hope they make a new Venom figure. We haven't seen one that was both good looking and fun to play with. I like the one that came with the Sinister Six boxed set, but it was really just Sabretooth painted black.
I'd also like to see a good-looking Black Cat figure, as well as Cyber and a New Avengers Luke Cage.

welcom to the hype
stop bringing back threads that are 4 months old

Besides, its Doomie's (B.U.M.) job to harass the newbs

i thought i said it in a polite way : /

Maybe you did. I was just messin' with you too.

oh you sly boots
i see what you did there

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"