Marvel Legends Spider-Man

Rob3880

Civilian
Reaction score
There have been a whole lot of 6" Spider-Man figures over the years... So many that they're really hard to keep track of.. But what I want to know is which one you guys think is the best! Post pics of your favorite Spider-Man figures... Make your case for which one you think is the best. Maybe post one classic red & blue and one alternative (black, 2099, Scarlet, etc. etc...) if you like. Bust out those Spidey's !!!

I've got a Fearsome Foes box set and an FF variant on the way, but my favorites I have in hand are:
spiderman1_zpsde652441.jpg
[/IMG]
blackcostumespiderman-redhulkseries_zps5c8d0471.jpg
[/IMG]
scarletspider-ml_zps20cf4744.jpg
[/IMG]

I was just going to say that the first smc one pictured at top is my favorite spidey to date. Though the sinister six box set one was great and more poseable

I wish it was easier to post pics from my phone, but overall, I think the Spider-Man Classics gave us better Spider-Men than Marvel Legends did. I think the best Spider-Man and my favorite one is the Snap Shot Spidey from the Classics line. The articulation is amazing. Every finger moves. Double shoulders and he is the ONLY red and blue Spider-Man who can successfully pull off a four point crouch. Plus, he has a very John Romita mask. It's incredible! That's the one I use in my display, right in front. Followed closely by the Deadly Foes box set, then the Mcfarlane Super Poseable one.

My favorite Black costume is also from the Classics line. I forget which wave and what its called, but its the one that came with the dumb red hang glider. Because, of course, where would Spidey be without his hang glider, amiright? But again, the articulation is amazing with the double shoulders. Then, the Back In Black Spidey from the Hasbro Legends followed by the original wave 1 Spider-Man Classics Black Costume.

I agree that Spider-man classics gave us superior figures.My favorite to date is still the original McFarlane figure pictured on top.

I'd rather just wish we got a new spider_man legends line....

We are still in dire need of

-prowler
-chameleon
-puma
-classic morbius
- black cat redo
-shriek
- calypso
- 90s white suit rock
- hammer head
-spot
- silvermane