Marvel Movie Goofs

spiderman 3:

When Spider-man is in the bell tower, removing the symbiote, it's raining and dark outside. At the same time Eddie Brock is in the church down below and praying. You can see out of the front door of the church and it is bright and sunny outside. Similarly, every stained glass window is lit up. How can they be lit up if it is dark outside?

delete?
are we not voicing opinions on here?
or should i salute each post made?

This may have been already said.

At the end of spider-man:
the green goblin presses a button to send the goblin glider hurdling towards spider-man, intenging to impale spidey. Instead, spidey jumps out of the way and it impales norman.

however, even if spidey hadnt jumped, norman still would have been impaled, it just would have had spiderman awkwardly pinned against gobby like lovers.
either way, norman was gonna die.

the most obvious ones:
in daredevil, when ben urich drops his cigarette and the big DD's light up, not only would daredevil have needed the time to pour the big D's via gas for that to happen hoping that somebody drops a cigarette before the gas gets splashed, but the reflection isnt backwards in urich's glasses

Another DD: When Daredevil faces Bullseye in the street he feels his holster to find he has no billyclub. A few seconds later, Elektra starts shooting at Daredevil who scales up the building with... say it with me... his billyclub.

:daredevil
Another DD: When Daredevil faces Bullseye in the street he feels his holster to find he has no billyclub. A few seconds later, Elektra starts shooting at Daredevil who scales up the building with... say it with me... his billyclub.

unlesss he found it beteen scenes and the film didn't show it:daredevil:

:daredevil

unlesss he found it beteen scenes and the film didn't show it:daredevil:

Remember Bullseye threw it and it hit Nicholas Natchios, so it was in his chest when Elektra started shooting at DD

Remember Bullseye threw it and it hit Nicholas Natchios, so it was in his chest when Elektra started shooting at DD
right and they show it in the evidence bag and in the corners office.

good to see you again chris

I'd stopped posting for a while b/c I was getting tired of arguing.
"Hudlin sucks!"
"The Iron Spidey costume was great!"
"The Hulk was too big!"
"The Spider-Man movies were crap!"
And so many other things I wholeheartedly disagree with; it just wasn't fun anymore. Now I just pop back in now & then and try to steer clear of topics I don't feel like arguing about. :liz:

In Daredevil, the reflection of the burning DD Ben Urich is watching at one point isn't mirrored-imaged in his glasses like it should be.

In Daredevil, when Bullseye is at the British pub, he spends a while straightening a paper clip so he can use it as a weapon. Directly after throwing that clip however, he chucks multiple more that apparently were straightened before hand. Why straighten the first one if you already have a collection of straightened ones handy?

In the theatrical version of Daredevil the cops come to arrest Kingpin in the end for no good reason (the reason is in the murder subplot they reinserted in the director's cut).

I don't know if it should count as a 'goof', but even when considering that the Daredevil movie has some pretty silly physics going on in the leaping and whatnot I still find the part where he throws his cane up to take his jacket off in the playground to be ridiculous. The cane is up in the air for a reeeeeaally long time before he catches it again. I mean he'd have to toss that sucker a 100 feet into the air for it to stay that long.

In Daredevil, the reflection of the burning DD Ben Urich is watching at one point isn't mirrored-imaged in his glasses like it should be.

In Daredevil, when Bullseye is at the British pub, he spends a while straightening a paper clip so he can use it as a weapon. Directly after throwing that clip however, he chucks multiple more that apparently were straightened before hand. Why straighten the first one if you already have a collection of straightened ones handy?

In the theatrical version of Daredevil the cops come to arrest Kingpin in the end for no good reason (the reason is in the murder subplot they reinserted in the director's cut).

I don't know if it should count as a 'goof', but even when considering that the Daredevil movie has some pretty silly physics going on in the leaping and whatnot I still find the part where he throws his cane up to take his jacket off in the playground to be ridiculous. The cane is up in the air for a reeeeeaally long time before he catches it again. I mean he'd have to toss that sucker a 100 feet into the air for it to stay that long.

Thats not really a goof, they needed to show him bending one so we knew what they were, it'd be repetitive to show him bending all of them, and no one would know there paper clips if they didn't show him straightening them out

I can buy it. Bullseye's just showing off; he's that kind of a guy. What I don't get is: why did he throw it into the guy's neck? Why not chuck it into, I don't know, HIS EYE!!!! Then he wouldn't need to throw four more! :twisted:

But a few to the neck works perfectly?

I thought this thread was supposed to be about editing mistakes & continuity errors; not reasons to trash the plot itself.

Spider-Man 1
peter practices with his web in his room, grabs the dr. pepper
then grabs thelamp of the shelf next to the bedroom door, he pulls it and it smashes behind him
May heres the noise knocks on the door, pete goes over opens it and the broken lamp is fixed and back on the shelf next to the door lol

Ahh Tevye, that was uncalled for. I thought that had stopped.

Using this thread to trash movies you don't like, rather than for its intended purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"