Marvel = No Free Speech

Technically, no one would be a big hit at communist parties. You'd all be equally as entertaining. :dry:

I, for one, am boycotting all Spider-man comics, until such time as Mary Jane is Peter's wife again. I suggest everyone do the same, then Marvel might realize what a mistake they've made. I know at least one person who claims he will boycott all Marvel products, including movies and TV shows, if he doesn't like the ending to Secret Invasion.

Several of us are already passing on ASM for a while, at least. We're definitely gonna be the minority, though. Whether people like it or not, most comic fans are going to buy anything with this level of buzz around it.

I'd like to know how many regulars on these boards alone have decided against picking it up.

I, for one, am boycotting all Spider-man comics, until such time as Mary Jane is Peter's wife again. I suggest everyone do the same, then Marvel might realize what a mistake they've made. I know at least one person who claims he will boycott all Marvel products, including movies and TV shows, if he doesn't like the ending to Secret Invasion.
hope you have other books to read to keep you busy for the next few months.

Link to it. We're lazy and we don't want to be stuck in the Spider-Man forums any longer than we have to.

If it's just to prove a point, get a sub for Spider-Girl. Apparently Joe Q equates Spider-Girl's sales with the level of reader support for the marriage.

I was thinking that too, but honestly I probably spend too much time/money on comics as it is. Maybe I should just get a sub to both and have it sent to Joey's house.

Haha, that'd be hilarious. He'd just cancel them, but it'd be funny.

or if we all got together and got like fifteen of each then every day we could have them messengered to him at different times and locations until he went insane.

What's the deal with the large, colored text?

That's how I always post. Think of it as being my "voice". Do all the people you know sound alike? No? Then why should everyone have the same text?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"