Marvel Now - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Avengers books seem interesting, but with both shipping twice a month, I have to pass on principle alone at this point.

I'm pretty sure that New Avengers will only be shipping once a month. Marvel stated that Hickman's Avengers books will be three issues a month, the bi-monthly Avengers and the monthly New Avengers.

It's hard to remember that when their new books keep shipping twice a month for the first month or two. I know All New X-Men is a monthly book that's bi-weekly shipping it's first 4 issues (so far).

That makes things extra confusing. I wish there was a bit more uniformity

The Astonishing Spiderman Collector's Edition is bi-monthly here in Britain...at least I think it is. I always think that the British CEs are really good value for money; like 80 pages for £2.80. Shame they're 2 years behind...

Astonishing Spider-Man? Is that title just used in Britain?

Interesting. Why not use Amazing? Are they reprinted in trades or single issues?

It's hard to remember that when their new books keep shipping twice a month for the first month or two. I know All New X-Men is a monthly book that's bi-weekly shipping it's first 4 issues (so far).

that's tempting, but I feel like they would hook me with "it's only twice a month for the first four issues," then double ship every few months after that.

I'm pretty sure that New Avengers will only be shipping once a month. Marvel stated that Hickman's Avengers books will be three issues a month, the bi-monthly Avengers and the monthly New Avengers.

interesting. I am actually more interested in New Avengers than the main book, even though I don't like the title itself. I guess they just needed to keep the brand up.

So, unlike with The new 52, Marvel Now's going to be released slowlly right? Instead of being all released withing a month.

Interesting. Why not use Amazing? Are they reprinted in trades or single issues?
No real reason not to use Amazing tbh, I used to get Astonishing when i was a kid and that was mainly because of its availability in Ireland and the UK, they're in every newsagents whereas for Amazing you'ld have to go to a comic store, which arent frequent in Ireland even now.

This explains it better than i do tbh

Savage Wolverine by Frank Cho was confirmed today. It will feature Shanna the She-Devil.

The "Superior" Dan Slott book will be announced officially sometime this week.

Wolverine gets a new/relaunched title every other year

That sad thing is, that isn't even an exaggeration. :o

I like Wolverine and it still sounds lame. :( I am not a huge fan of the Savage Land.

I swear if Superior is an Alpha starring book. It's going to get cancelled in like 8 issues. He's the Scrappy Doo of Spider-Man.

I swear if Superior is an Alpha starring book. It's going to get cancelled in like 8 issues. He's the Scrappy Doo of Spider-Man.
Ah now, I like Alpha so far and he hasn't been around long enough to call him that yet

Cover for Savage Wolverine
detail.jpg

Wolverine's claws are the length of his forearms

Well since they retract into his forearms it kinda makes sense, doesn't it?

Another ongoing that sounds more like a mini.

Well since they retract into his forearms it kinda makes sense, doesn't it?
No. They are supposed to be roughly 6 inches. Of course this varies by artist but generally they arent this exagerated. They arent supposed to be as long as his entire forearm

thats a level of information I don't expect Marvel to remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"