Marvel TV Series Marvel On Disney Streaming Service (aka Disney +)

Have they ever called her Scarlett Witch in universe? Or for that matter have they called Natasha Black Widow? Or Sam Falcon (I remember there was the project Falcon thing)? I can't remember

Have they ever called her Scarlett Witch in universe? Or for that matter have they called Natasha Black Widow? Or Sam Falcon (I remember there was the project Falcon thing)? I can't remember
It's only been Wanda. I think Black widow or the widow has been used for Nat. Sam has never been referee to as the falcon, but the file on his military service in the winter soldier had "Falcon" on the cover.

So maybe that's why they went with WandaVision :shrug:

It's still dumb but I'm trying to find the reasoning

Paravision not WandaVision.

BJKia1X.gif

didnt someone say that the Wanda logo is fanmade?

no serious movie site has posted those logos. neither on twitter. If that was the case, everyone on twitter would have posted it the day of the panel.

I think they will change the titles perhaps except for Loki maybe they haven’t decided yet but needed something for the presentation.

It's only been Wanda. I think Black widow or the widow has been used for Nat. Sam has never been referee to as the falcon, but the file on his military service in the winter soldier had "Falcon" on the cover.
Didnt somebody call her “the witch” in Age of Ultron
Thought it was Stark or something, but cant quite remember

no serious movie site has posted those logos. neither on twitter. If that was the case, everyone on twitter would have posted it the day of the panel.
Yep, some guy on marvelstudios subreddit made that one.

Stark did. I seem to recall someone calling her that in Civil War too, but I could be wrong about that. I think that's the closest they'll ever get to calling her the Scarlet Witch, but I do think it lays enough groundwork to call her that in the show's title. People will figure it out just fine, imo.

ETA: That being said, even if they don't want to call her the Scarlet Witch in the title, I still think the show's name will sound better with conjunctions and definite articles.

It's just not necessary. Maybe Natasha's been called Black Widow at some point, but in general they just call her Natasha, but people still know that she's Black Widow. I doubt there's been a single article about this show that hasn't called her Scarlet Witch. And if someone who would potentially watch this show somehow has never heard her called that, well, put her in the marketing, and they can go, "Oh, her."

to move the topic to the mutant side a bit....

Once Marvel presents the mutants in the MCU, and if Feige wants some solo mini-series on Disney+, what 2 solo shows would you love the most? (aside from Wolverine, since many would just choose him. Predictable choice, but whatever, lol)

Multiple man. Maybe kitty pride. Gambit would be cool.

You are right. I think its the hydra guy.

Hope so. The title is so bad.

I actually wouldn’t mind a Disney+ series on Sabretooth. But that may be a little bloodier than need be.

to move the topic to the mutant side a bit....

Once Marvel presents the mutants in the MCU, and if Feige wants some solo mini-series on Disney+, what 2 solo shows would you love the most? (aside from Wolverine, since many would just choose him. Predictable choice, but whatever, lol)
Maybe a show set in Xavier's school.

Doesn’t necessarily need to be solos as many of the announced ones aren’t (Wandavision, F&WS, H&KB). I’d like Rogue and Gambit, Psylocke and Archangel, Colossus and Kitty.

The Mandelorian looks really good. Very high production value. Gives me a lot of faith in the Marvel shows

As for shows, I'd like to see: a Nightcrawler show, a Mystique/Destiny/Rogue soap opera featuring Gambit, a Kitty Pryde show that takes place in the school focusing on the younger students, a Weapon X show and a New Mutants show..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"