Marvel TV Series Marvel On Disney Streaming Service (aka Disney +)

We live in exciting times

Depends on how each series comes out. DC has more success on TV than Marvel, to me anyway.
Absolutely not. Marvel TV blows DC TV out-of the water. The best cb shows by General consensus are the marvel ones. Legion, daredevil etc.

Cool.

Would love to see -

Winter Soldier/Bucky/White Wolf espionage featuring lots of flashbacks to his brainwashed assassin days mini series. Some thing like the Bourne franchise. Maria Hill and Sharon Carter in supporting roles.

Hank and Janet Pym mini series featuring Bill Foster .

Hawkeye mini series.

World of Wakanda mini series about Black Panther's female security force Dora Milaje handling some threat.

A Howling Commando mini series.

Sif and The Warriors Three Mini Series.

A Rhodey Mini series

A Wong mini series.

Last edited:
I'm feared to be honest, it could be a way too big universe to me, specially for some Marathons.
But Feige knows, what he is doing and I love Wanda.

Maybe we'll get the Young Avengers!

Scarlet Witch could lay the groundwork for Wiccan and Speed, while Loki could set up Kid Loki.

The next most logical show would be Hawkeye, which Renner has expressed interest in in the past. Such a show could then also introduce Kate Bishop.

Scarlet Witch could lay the groundwork for Wiccan and Speed, while Loki could set up Kid Loki.

The next most logical show would be Hawkeye, which Renner has expressed interest in in the past. Such a show could then also introduce Kate Bishop.
Oh he has? In that case it has to happen now. And yes, perfect vehicle to introduce Kate Bishop. This thing will really take off if certain characters that go on to appear in the films are introduced in the minis first.

Loki I could take it or leave it. But Wanda! That’s an incredible idea! Maybe they decided to give her a mini so that her dad could be introduced!

I hope they get good talent. If they want to keep it cheap they probably won’t do the Salem seven unfortunately

I prefer if Marvel Stud10s just focuses on making movies. Though if it would be a lot better and more expensive looking than Marvel Television's live action "MCU" shows then that would be great. Though I'm not keen on a Loki show. Scarlet Witch okay but it feels like a side project that its a streaming show and not a full length film.

I prefer if Marvel Stud10s just focuses on making movies. Though if it would be a lot better and more expensive looking than Marvel Television's live action "MCU" shows then that would be great. Though I'm not keen on a Loki show. Scarlet Witch okay but it feels like a side project that its a streaming show and not a full length film.
Yeah, the budgets have been rumoured to be high as they want to make shows that will convince people to sign up for their streaming network in the presence of Netflix. Also it seems like they will deal with second tier characters who would be unlikely to get films made in the first place.

This sounds pretty cool and it's a good idea that second tier characters like Hawkeye can get more character development and attention on a mini series than they do on the movies. Kevin Feige being involve is great as the MCU tv and movies will feel more connected than it is right now. As someone has said on here it opens up the possibility of Luke Cage or Daredevil appearing in one of these series.

Oh God. I wonder how many of my favorite characters will be banished to this new branch of the Marvel Non-Cinematic Universe. Please not Kate Bishop, Ms. Marvel or She-Hulk. Please.

Honestly though I would prefer to see a 40 to 75 million budgeted one shot solo full length film for Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Vision that I can watch in a theater and later pick up on Blu-ray. Than you know a straight to streaming release. There's just something about a theatrical release that is more exciting. And if its bad, its just gonna be two hours long unlike a bad TV series with a handful of episodes to finish.

Let's be honest would Disney/Marvel ever make a Hawkeye or Scarlet Witch movie especially since they have the rights to F4 and X-Men?

Man, I am all in. These are two of my favorite MCU charterers and I can't wait for this. Take my money now.

Oh he has? In that case it has to happen now.

Yes, here's the exact quote

Jeremy Renner said:
It’s not a decision I get to make. It’s not an option that has been on the table ever. Any way I get to explore the Clint Barton/Hawkeye character is always interesting to me. I think that's actually a really great model, if there's ever a way to explore the character, maybe it's in that world. These are things that are really not in my control, but I'd be open to it. I've really enjoyed getting to explore the character more recently. The Netflix model is where all the character drama goes to now, you're doing a superhero movie or a Netflix or HBO kind of model. So I'd be open to it. Not up to me, though."

Oh God. I wonder how many of my favorite characters will be banished to this new branch of the Marvel Non-Cinematic Universe. Please not Kate Bishop, Ms. Marvel or She-Hulk. Please.
No one because feige is involved so there is nothing stopping those characters showing up in the movies. Also it seems the strategy is for already existing Mcu characters to get spotlight that they wouldn't have in crowded crossovers. This is the best case scenario for everyone so there is no point in complaining

I think it will be used to enhance the role of characters who don’t get as much focus in the cinematic universe so it would be a bonus rather than taking anything away. I’m so glad Feige is involved as we can expect the same standards and it is likely to all be seamlessly integrated and planned out ahead of time very effectively.

What particular storylines would you hope to see for the characters we know about?

IydzMzp.jpg

How long before Marvel TV is absorbed by Feige??
The bits he wants at least. The one reason to keep them permanently separate could be the ability to use an R rating on all those shows.

This is the most exciting development in Disney/Marvel's streaming plans. Although I was already very interested in the service, the prospect of limited series featuring MCU characters and actors raises my hype level to fever pitch. The most important thing, for me, is that Kevin Feige is going to produce the shows and guide their development. With Feige in control of Marvel Studios' shows (and Marvel Entertainment staying far, far, away) fans have something great to look forward to.
Yeah, Feige’s involvement is key. And they need content like this as many people already own the old MCU films (as well as the Star Wars films).

How long before Marvel TV is absorbed by Feige??
I don't think feiget has the time overseeing that many projects. He is already juggling 3 blckbosters per year. I think the hook of this is that those projects aren't marvel TV projects, they are Marvel Studios ones despite MIni series so Marvel TV stays out of this. As long as Ike and the cc are involved in marvel TV Feige won't give a crap about them.

I don't think forget has the time overseeing that many projects. He is already juggling 3 blckbosters per year. I think the hook of this is that those projects aren't marvel TV projects, they are Marvel Studios ones despite MIni series so Marvel TV stays out of this. As long as Ike and the cc are involved in marvel TV Forget won't give a crap about them.
Forget and Gator (Gadot). You have the best autocorrect. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"