Marvel TV Series Marvel On Disney Streaming Service (aka Disney +)

movies premiere here on Thursday and big movies on Wednesdays - so no, doesn’t make sense to me

"Here" being. . . ? Because I don't know any movies which premiered any earlier than Thursday under normal circumstances.

Lord of the Rings, StarWars, Harry Potter.. -all big blockbusters premiered on Wednesday. LotR started this in 2001 - just to be „different“

Lord of the Rings, StarWars, Harry Potter.. -all big blockbusters premiered on Wednesday. LotR started this in 2001 - just to be „different“
I believe The Phantom Menace was the first big blockbuster to open on a Wednesday in 1999, which definitely cost it the opening weekend record at the time.

If they repeat 2020, we will get first looks of Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight and She Hulk?

giphy.gif

Counting on that.
Don’t think we’ll se much trailers for movies though

Three new episodes of Marvel's Legends have dropped on Disney Plus.
Peggy Carter.
The Avenger's Initiative.
The Ravagers.

Last edited:
Three new episodes of Marvel's Legends have dropped on Disney Plus.
Peggy Carter.
The Avenger's Initiative.
The Ravagers.
I find it interesting that despite not using any material from the Agent Carter abc show in her episode, the thumbnail for the episode chosen to represent her is the iconic red hat taken directly from a poster for season one of that show.

I find it interesting that despite not using any material from the Agent Carter abc show in her episode, the thumbnail for the episode chosen to represent her is the iconic red hat taken directly from a poster for season one of that show.

Yea I noticed that too lol

Must be snap production and likely effect lite only two months to go and they are still seeking a lead.

I remember reading some rumors of a Werewolf by Night show a few months back but a one off special for Halloween seems like it could be a good way to introduce him.

And it comes from an actual legit source.

Must be snap production and likely effect lite only two months to go and they are still seeking a lead.
This may have been sarcasm, but just to be sure it's said they're beginning production early 2022, so we'll get it next year.

What is the next Marvel show due after What If?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"