Marvel TV Series Marvel On Disney Streaming Service (aka Disney +)

So....is Werewolf by Night a figment of our imagination?

I somehow have doubts they’ll announce it 1 month prior to release during D23.

I somehow have doubts they’ll announce it 1 month prior to release during D23.

I think that's exactly what they're gonna do. With so many projects coming out now, a 1 hour special is gonna get lost in the shuffle. They're gonna wait closer to release date before they start marketing it to keep interest.

They showed a first teaser for She Hulk 3 months prior to release. Ms. Marvel was 2,5 months away - while Moon Knight was already into episode 2.

So with She Hulk ending on October 12th there will be only the Halloween and Holiday Special left for this year.
This means, no MCU series between October and early 2023 which probably means March 2023.

That’s disappointing for me personally, but what will keep monthly subscriptions for these almost 6 months without MCU series? Also renewal of annual subscriptions which is for the US mostly November.
Sure there are this 2 specials and most certainly Wakanda Forever between Christmas and first two weeks of January ( my guess is Christmas). What if season 2 also not ready.

Andor might keep people entertained until mid November, but Willow won’t hold subscribers attached until Mando season 3 or Secret Invasion starts.

Last edited:
That’s disappointing for me personally, but what will keep monthly subscriptions for these almost 6 months without MCU series? Also renewal of annual subscriptions which is for the US mostly November.
There's not going to be 6 months of no content. We've had this discussion last year when we all that was going to happen and it ended up not being the case. They already said season 2 of What If is coming in early 2023 with Secret Invasion in Spring. So if I had to guess What If could start as early as January with Secret Invasion in March.

tl4a9a1bw3f91.jpg

This is one project I’m not sure about lol.

Looks like it fills the gaps between Vol 1 & 2

Sure. But I am going to watch it all in one sitting since it's bingeable.
It also just sounds "fun." It doesn't have to be anything other than silly and cute and I suspect it'll fulfill its goal to do just that.

I think they'll be shorts like the Cars Toons shorts.

It also just sounds "fun." It doesn't have to be anything other than silly and cute and I suspect it'll fulfill its goal to do just that.

That is what I am expecting as well. Silly and cute with no major consequences to the greater MCU

Ironheart News ‎

@ironhnews

·
1h

NEW: Details about #Ironheart. - The show will have crazy supernatural elements. - The show will be about the concept of Magic vs Tech. - Riri will have more than 1 suit. (via DanielRPK/Patreon)
FZqo0rlXoAcSdxs

FZqpQ3HXoAgK15n
Hood outfit looks good. I didn't hear that he was announced as being part of the show. I can't remember if they fought in the comics, but Bendis loves the character so it would make sense.

After just binging "I Am Groot" at work, I have a little quick review: Groot is quite adorable in this one and has a lot of childhood whimsy. The shorts feel like shorts in that it breezes along, which I find to be a good thing.

Hood outfit looks good. I didn't hear that he was announced as being part of the show. I can't remember if they fought in the comics, but Bendis loves the character so it would make sense.

The hood/cloak looks pretty good, and I dig his boots
but the rest of the suit looks a bit meh, they should've gone with his Contest of Champions look with the vest and tie and cool pentagram belt

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"