Homecoming Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man (2017) General Discussion - - - - - Part 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again who cares about scoopers. As I said none of them are always right or wrong. It should only matter how trusty they are and if they give correct news. Besides that. I rather wait for official news from either the trades, the actors, writers, producers or directors on what ever is what ever.

Again who cares about scoopers. As I said none of them are always right or wrong. It should only matter how trusty they are and if they give correct news. Besides that. I rather wait for official news from either the trades, the actors, writers, producers or directors on what ever is what ever.

You should care because most of the internet do believe them and fall victim to their lies.

Devin Faraci is probably one of the better ones out there and he's not even really a scooper. I see what you're saying though.

Ya nothing new to really talk about. I def can't wait to we do start getting official stuff from marvel and sony on film. Really all I want right now is official reveal of a suit. Or at least a detailed description of to get idea of spidey look. Everything ekse. Doesn't matter right now. As we are still months from casting on solo. Let along having a final script yet.

Still on scooper deal. El is a total bag of hot air. But collider guy, Devon and a few others are far more trusty on news if x topic. But again not one scooper has a flawless record. Many get bad news or fake stuff like that daily bugle spidey dude or the reddit guy. All that matter is a official news of x topic. Or if said scoopers own up on mistakes and work to get better news.

I hope we get something by the end of the year. Villain or casting would be nice.

Anyone who pays attention could tell you El maybe doesn't know anything.

Was wondering where you went, good to see you around. :up:

You should care because most of the internet do believe them and fall victim to their lies.

No you tell those gullible people how it is..

Believing in something doesn't make it true. And when its false, it makes that person look really stupid

I am sure we are bound to hear at least one or two castings by yrs end. Same goes for suit reveal. I can't see no suit info by yrs end. Cause by time civil war comes out. Solo be gearing up for production and more official and leaked stuff be hitting Web on that.

On el he been so wrong on marvel front news for a long time. He been more tuned into dc news. As he has more "sauces......" with wb vs others.

Who do you guys think will be a villain first in this franchise: Green Goblin or Venom?

Neither as Kevin has said we be seeing a foe who yet to appear on film. I do expect to have norman appear in a supporting or bit role to build norman up. Same goes if they go classic brock maybe have a cameo of brock in film. And we see him a co worker at the bugle.

He meant who we think will come first between those two. I have a feeling it'll be Venom.

I really want to know who they're going to use as the villain. Almost as bad as I wanted to know who would be cast as Peter

Guys.. I just find out that El Mayimbe, Devin Faraci and pretty much all of the non-Trade scoopers are LIARS and can't be trusted. I can't say how I know right now but you will find out in due time.

That's not breaking news or a secret.

I still doubt we see either a goblin or venom to at least 3rd solo.

First film: Mysterio - with Shocker as an intro villain (similar to Rhino in TASM2)

Second film: Kraven as the main villain and The Lizard as a secondary antagonist

Third film: Venom and Black Cat

That's how I would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"