Homecoming Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - Part 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was sony stuff if I recall ccorrectly. But again we have so little to go by on spidey. So it's hard to fully judge how he fits into it all. But I am sure they came up with good reason.

Well we know sony had far to many bad ideas running last yr. Where as marvel we know they have a vision and set goals to go plus everything kevin, director, tom etc..... all been hitting the right notes.

More like, what was Tom doing in Germany? :huh: Maybe he wasn't filming...

So I guess he only filmed for 1 week in Alanta? :csad:

Uh, well... maybe Spidey is part of that sequence somehow and they're just keeping it under wraps? I dunno, but I think what younglink said is a lot more likely.

You guys realise the airport scene was shot at Pinewood, right?

Whether Tom filmed in Germany or not is irrelevant to that scene. Liklihood is that's the first conflict between the two sides, which Spidey isn't apart of.

Last edited:
Totally I was trying to get to thst. Any one one is like on no details on spidry. No he won't be in film and be a bit cameo fluff part. Again so much to the film is unknown to us. Like zemo role freeman character and other stuff. So everyone needs to chill and cool off. I am sure we will get some good spidey scenes.

Thor needs to put some on some meat now... 9 fresh and 4 rotten on Rotten Tomatoes for "In the Heart of the Sea" currently. I wonder if anyone comments on Holland's performance?

Harry you have to stop thinking any vague thing be spidey. Come on if spidey wad to be a big part of this ew spread we would have known by now. Like I said he would have warrant mention on cover have a cover image and what not. As for the post coming is on widow it's just likely what's going on with her in the film and probably a new pic of her suited up like bp article and cap article the other day.

So again if spidey mentioned in any of this spread articles. It is likely just the basics like marvel happy to use the chsracter. Talk on the hs angle and maybe a comment or two from tom on stuff we heard in other interviews.

Spidey boy no they haven't said directly spidey is a minor role. Again we don't know for sure yet still how much time. But again its not saying we expect all his scenes to be solo scenes. He likely going to be bulk of his time shared with others. And one scene solo. And again like I pointed out many times. With the stuff peter likely to do and he has to interact with x characters. Then the reports of two costumes. Aunt may and fight scenes. He yes isn't a lead role or lead supporting. But he isn't just a cameo role or one scene. No way he just out of blue comes and out of blue gone. They still need to set things up with him.

Also going by avenger films time frame which is likely deal to expect. As with how many folks are in the film. Tony and cap will have the most. Then we likely see falcon, bucky, vision, witch the next most. Then warmachine, bp, spidey, ross, freeman role, Sharon carter, and zemo and crossbones filling in with less time and what not. As I said in thread tony and cap like be clocking in 45 to 50 mins. The second group around 30 to 35 mins. Then the rest falling into 10 to 20 min range.

And I bet freeman role be the smallest as he shot only 5 days. Then next up general ross, and Sharon carter. Then zemo and crossbones.

pretty damn confident they did say he'd be in a minor role, they didn't say the word "minor" specifically.. but they did suggest it several several months ago. He's not a cameo.. falcon was not a cameo in ant-man... a cameo is like a 1 or 2 second scene.. Wolverine in First Class was a cameo. Rebecca Romaijn in first class was a cameo... Falcon in Ant-Man was not a cameo.

he will likely be more like Black Widow in IM2... less screen time imo though. Black Panther is a main plot device.. i don't think Spidey is getting the same treatment. He's more set-up for future films.. ala Falcon in Winter Soldier or Tasha in IM2...

more than one scene.. but not that much screen time, and not very integral to the plot.

Falcon was totally a cameo, maybe a bit longer than your standard cameo but a cameo non the less.. cameo cameo cameo

The word just sounds and looks stupid now

Falcon was totally a cameo, maybe a bit longer than your standard cameo but a cameo non the less.. cameo cameo cameo

The word just sounds and looks stupid now

lol having a whole scene is not a cameo...

again i am not saying he will be 20 or 30 mins of the film like the twins where in aou. I do expect him to fall in the 10 min range. But again i still feel he will likely appear in 4 or 5 scenes just going by the stuff we know he will be invovled in and what not. So that is why i think that.

again i am not saying he will be 20 or 30 mins of the film like the twins where in aou. I do expect him to fall in the 10 min range. But again i still feel he will likely appear in 4 or 5 scenes just going by the stuff we know he will be invovled in and what not. So that is why i think that.

depends on how long those scenes are... but 10min max seems more accurate for sure (if not less)

ya again i not trying to make you think oh he is a lead or what not. I fully know he isnt but from everything we know he isnt just one scene, isnt a post credit thing, and is not a stan lee blink you missed it deal. Again aunt may scene, that bedroom set scene, an intro scene, a fight scene or two, and a goodbye scene i do not think is out of the realm as i keep pointing out. His scenes likely spread through the film. So it makes it look like he has a bigger role. But isnt.

ya again i not trying to make you think oh he is a lead or what not. I fully know he isnt but from everything we know he isnt just one scene, isnt a post credit thing, and is not a stan lee blink you missed it deal. Again aunt may scene, that bedroom set scene, an intro scene, a fight scene or two, and a goodbye scene i do not think is out of the realm as i keep pointing out. His scenes likely spread through the film. So it makes it look like he has a bigger role. But isnt.

you do realize an aunt may scene and bedroom scene are likely just one scene.. not 2 separate ones. and who knows if the intro scene is combined with anything else.

Coming later today on EW.com: Scarlet Johansson on Black Widow – and this afternoon, a special Civil War surprise.

It's happening!!!
HYPE!

P.S: Prodably is nothing, but it's worth hyping for lol

Harry you have to stop thinking any vague thing be spidey. Come on if spidey wad to be a big part of this ew spread we would have known by now. Like I said he would have warrant mention on cover have a cover image and what not. As for the post coming is on widow it's just likely what's going on with her in the film and probably a new pic of her suited up like bp article and cap article the other day.

So again if spidey mentioned in any of this spread articles. It is likely just the basics like marvel happy to use the chsracter. Talk on the hs angle and maybe a comment or two from tom on stuff we heard in other interviews.
I think your're missing the key quote in my post, Webhead. It says "special surprise", a pic of a suited up Black Widow is no way a surprise, nor any of the other heroes for that matter (we've seen all of their costumes)

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I think there's a good chance it could be Spider-Man related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"