Homecoming Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so they actually do let it slip that Crossbones interacts with Spidey. Cool.

Yeah, I mean... I was surprised that the Russo bro was the one forcing it to be spilled ...
I don't know. At first it looked like a joke to me, but now I think they are legit and serious about him interacting with Spidey.

When do they let that slip in the video? It's a pretty long video.

Wait a second.
If Spidey fights Crossbones sometime in the film, does that mean he became part of team Cap?

Crossbones is a villain and not on either superhero team so why would that need to happen in order for that fight to happen?

Since team cap is fighting CrossBones I deduced Spider-Man might help them if he fights him.

The set photos of Crossbones shows him in the street. And we know there is a scene with Peter and Aunt May.

I bet Crossbones attacks Cap (and whoever else he is with), Peter and Aunt May are there and witness it. Suddenly, Peter is gone. And then BAM Spidey swings in a kicks Crossbones right across the stupid helmeted face of his.

I always figured they would do that if they didn't just have Spidey cameo like I really thought they would.

So much new info to speculate about. I think Spidey helps Team Cap in the Crossbones battle too. Then he takes a card from Cap because Spidey could be really useful on the Avengers. Spidey leaves but then shows up at the Avengers base later, for ignition or evaluation or something along those lines. And...well that's all I got that makes sense.

Somewhere in this the sokovia accords are initiated and Spidey is caught in the crossfire.

img_1486.jpg

img_1492.jpg

I'm betting something ala this could or would happen.

Y'know this would completely debunk any rumors of Spidey being on Team Stark.

well well, yeah, looks like ultimate spider-man can i post the image?

They should just show us the costume now :o

Yeah, I really hope they just release it now. Just saw the hoodie, the logo is what I thought it was going to be.

Saw the hoodie also, just a few more days I suppose until the reveal.

I have a strong feeling EW will reveal the suit this week.

maybe earlier because of this, some is getting FIIIIRED!

also, the logo is the actual comic logo, no redesign, like: yeah THIS! is comic spidey

I think it's just the hoodie.

Also, not getting my hopes up for this week. But I guess if something happens it'll be very surprising.

I have a feeling now we'll be getting an image similar to this with the reveal. I know this wasn't used to reveal Raimi's but I think something that only shows the top half.

8305.0.570.359.jpg

So what is this about maybe seeing the spider man suit on Friday or maybe tomorrow? I have not been on this thread much lately been on the star wars thread a lot more has that movie was just flat out amazing! And I am tired of not having any news about spider man. When may we get another trailer for captain America civil war by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"