Homecoming Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buried with "Best Live Action Spider-Man" suit on it's tombstone. :woot:
Eh, i can disagree, more like ''Suit who got beaten by a Racoon''.
Also, i am the only one who is getting a very 1st Superior Suit feel from the hoodie?
1000779.jpg

Buried with "Best Live Action Spider-Man" suit on it's tombstone. :woot:
With full honors

I'm diggin' the new look, not a fan of the big symbol. Hopefully it looks better on screen. Nice to have some idea of the costume though.

“It looks awesome!” Quesada exclaimed. “I’ve seen a lot of design work that’s been done on the costume. I think there are elements of it that are really going to blow people away, where they are going to go ‘Ah, that’s Marvel doing Spider-Man.’… It’s Spider-Man. What’s not exciting about that?”

"Spider-Man does look awesome in Civil War. He really does.” James Gunn

My ideal:

images

B3U68MX.jpg
(the back logo)

Joining-the-Avengers-.jpg
(the eyes)

spectacular_spiderman_by_jim555.jpg
(the web-pits)

ANg9HNO.png
(the webshooters)

BirjaG5.png

:spidey:

2jsfax6.jpg

Last edited:
My gut still tells me the chest spider is going to be a lot smaller than that. Feige expressed how "classic" their Spider-Man is. Why would they just triple the size of the chest spider?

I want to go to sleep I'm too hype for the possibility of something coming next week.

U misunderstood. For me the week starts monday. Thts why i said next. For some week starts Sunday.

Again I am sure we will have belt line and red gloves as those are things hoodie wouldn't show as it cut off there. We will have to wait and see if this hoodie is really the hoodie merch lid is revealing fri. And then of course if the real deal mcu look.

Again as I pointed out last few days. If we are getting an official reveal via marvel.com or from the likes of ew. Be on look out today or tomorrow at both sites. And again. Between 8am to 4pm est time. As I brought up those been time frames I noticed looking back at a few past marvel reveals. So hopefully in next day or two we will finally have our look and o can't wait.

I like what I'm seeing from the hoodie so far, I love the spider emblem! I agree that it could be a bit smaller but I'm just glad that it looks classic!

Ya if that hoddie size is right let alone real it just feels odd for chest spider to be that big. You expect it to be smaller like cap star, iron man arc reactor and not practically covering the whole chest. But we will see if this hoodie is close to look or not if we get suit reveal.

Also to me I just can't really see front spider being rounder look. It seems to look more kiddy like compared to how past films had the more diamond shape for the body which I loked. Then it's all up on how the legs are.

I like this look. I've always preferred red and blue, but this is the best way to distinguish this suit from previous entries.

well we will have to wait and see what it is and we know via the EW set report they say red and blue suit. Again the question if this is real what is the shade of blue, then of course in different lighting like no light to daylight the shade will look a bit different.

just a reminder guys we shouldnt get all hyped over the hoodie jsut yet to we have confirmation. As this hoodie could still not be the hoodie merchoid is planning to reveal and could been from something else. Plus if its real we dont know how everything looks ie is the spider, or weblines raised or not and other little details.

I like getting hyped over small things. Its fun to get hyped over small things. And have something positive to talk about.

That's true. But I think this is the real thing.
Yep. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been removed from Google's cache so fricking fast (which is how the guys found the image), Marvel did not want us to see this hoodie this early.

If the hoodie is legit and that's the suit design then it feels like they're going for a mix of Ultimate Spider-Man (cartoon) and the Amazing Fantasy 15 suit.

yes that is true and i so cant wait to have something real to talk bout then all the crazy speculation or wild rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"