Homecoming Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting MORE MARKETING!
Seriously, one puts a new image and we all get excited, this thing is bonkers :loco:.

i know, is nothing THAT new, but still the design is growing on me and i wanted to buy that t-shirt but they won´t ship to México

Woody-Harrelson-Cry.gif

Am I the only one who finds it suspicious that there isn't a product description.

It's just too different of a design to not be related.

If it were based on the cartoon Merchoid would title it "Ultimate Spider-Man Hoodie"

Quote me on this, THIS SUIT WILL LOOK A LOT LIKE THE MERCHOID MERCHANDISE, EXCEPT FOR THE LOGO.

10649877_571324166351583_6022828832704374053_n.jpg

The stupid spider logo is starting to grow on me... Damn why can't it be just a wee bit smaller? The crazy webbing I've never been a fan of, hope they follow EOT.

The stupid spider logo is starting to grow on me... Damn why can't it be just a wee bit smaller?
Ultimate, now you have a task to do (this is a joke....but if you want....wink wink nudge nudge.)

I hope the design comea out something like the hoodie

I don't know about you guys, but the design for the hoodie just screams MCU to me.

guys again no where in merchiod site is this pants, new tshirt or hoodie labeled or marketed as mcu civil war related products. Again this is just new general merch items and what not. Do you guys remember those hot topic tshirts brought up the other week with a different spider logo, pr look at the countless cartoon merch to general past film merch to old school look and just random spidey related stuff. Again you fuys really think marvel and sony would reveal the new look of spidey in a tshirt or hoodie then an official still like we seen for countless films and spidey in the past. Again if anything is close to the look from the hoodie with new mcu look i could maybe see either the chest spider or the messy webline design. But again the hoodie and new merch from that site does not clearly prove this is mcu look. Again ;ike i pointed out marvel has many units in there company. We dont know who within marvel gave out this design to merch to make products out of. Second we have no clue if its just a new design they are trying out for new games/toys and design for comic and what not.

Last edited:
guys again no where in merchiod site is this pants, new tshirt or hoodie labeled or marketed as mcu civil war related products. Again this is just new general merch items and what not. Again you fuys really think marvel and sony would reveal the new look of spidey in a tshirt or hoodie then an official still like we seen for countless films and spidey in the past. Again if anything is close to the look from the hoodie with new mcu look i could maybe see either the chest spider or the messy webline design. But again the hoodie and new merch from that site does not clearly prove this is mcu look. Again ;ike i pointed out marvel has many units in there company. We dont know who within marvel gave out this design to merch to make products out of. Second we have no clue if its just a new design they are trying out for new games/toys and design for comic and what not.
But the suit doesn't ad up to any of the toylines they are having for 2016, if it was from the comics it would have the ANAD look or the Spidey look, and there hasn't been any Spider-Man game announced (except if you count the Telltale Marvel game that no one has said anything since like....well ever.)

just cause we might not know of any toys or upcoming things for the year. Doesnt mean that this is really the mcu look. Again would you really expect marvel and sony to let the movie design be released as a shirt prior to we getting a real look at the suit via a concept artwork or official still. Look at how the past spidey films been, look at character reveal for mcu, and what not. If this was the look marvel and sony likely would have confirmed it and given out official info and what not.

Keep that for yourself. Until the day they reveal the suit the hoodie design will be a thing for me.
spider-man.jpg

Yeah I think it's a safe bet that this is indeed the design for the MCU suit.

And in other news: Doomp, Doomp, Doomp, Another Thread Bites The Dust! :susd::bamf::bp::aqu::pun:

Last edited:
I've got an idea, how about we wait until we actually see the MCU Spider-Man before we start calling a piece of merchandise that doesn't have a connection to Civil War as the actual suit he'll be wearing.

I've got an idea, how about we wait until we actually see the MCU Spider-Man before we start calling a piece of merchandise that doesn't have a connection to Civil War as the actual suit he'll be wearing.
No one said that it was the actual suit but eh sure, let's wait.

guys why do you all think it would be the mcu look. Again it is not listed as that. And like i said revealing suit via merch items is not how marvel or sony has handled spidey in the past. Why would you think they would reject spidey reveal to that. Over official still and what not from marvel/sony.

guys why do you all think it would be the mcu look. Again it is not listed as that. And like i said revealing suit via merch items is not how marvel or sony has handled spidey in the past. Why would you think they would reject spidey reveal to that. Over official still and what not from marvel/sony.
I said it before and i will say it until i actually see the costume, Romita eyes, red and a darker blue, 8 legs down (or the classic one) grey metallic shooters, WEB WINGS, EMOTION EYES (like the comics, the cartoons and even Supaidaman....i'm not joking, look the Sentai Spiderman's eyes, it changes!)

Exactly.

The stupid spider logo is starting to grow on me... Damn why can't it be just a wee bit smaller? The crazy webbing I've never been a fan of, hope they follow EOT.

ugh this looks like garbage...

So we just got our first look at Flash and Cyborg both of whom don't debut until 2017!! but still no Spidey and he's debuting this year!! ugh.

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"