Homecoming Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my favorite costume but it's not bad. His voice makes him sound like he's five years old though.

Hey, Daltonio, it's great to have you back!

I need to get a better look at the suit before making any judgements. So far I'm perfectly neutral on it.

If they CW movie ends with any kind of catastrophic event such as Captain America's death or some other earth-shattering thing, it's not going to matter to some people if Spidey switches sides at some point. The blame is going to be laid on Tony and his allies, and Spidey will get some of said blame. It's a mistake, IMO, to even risk putting him in that position as the first introduction to him and his place in the MCU, especially when there's a perception out there that the character's reputation in general has already been tarnished by his last 3 cinematic endeavors (I don't agree with said perception, but it does exist).

You also thought FFINO was gonna be good so.....

He hates Marvel Studios, ignore him

I want Spider-man 2017!

Costume is definately atleast 20% robotic.

Anyone who thinks Digirific's opinions don't reek of an anti-Marvel Studios agenda... well... they're probably new to the boards. Safe to ignore.

EDIT: "Ignore" is probably the wrong word to use. He/she isn't someone who deserves the IL treatment. Always good for a light chuckle and move along to the next post.

Last edited:
Flint does have a point, Digific. You were quck to defend Venom.

Thank you Marvel,Feige,Russos and Holland. THANK YOU! ALL HAIL MARVEL!

10294501_471925406329840_4135077363799222868_n.png

It´s so beautiful it should be ilegal...also look web cardiges on his belt

I like the costume but I will rate it when they release an official pic with more detail.

How are some complaining that Tom sounds 5yo?

Spider should be young and we're finally getting it. No more 30+ Tobey and Mid-20's Andrew... this is good.

Wow nice costume (except for the stripes they're abit meh).Voice sounds strange but thats probably because of him just jumping in and its meant to sound like that

So... How would you guys rate the new costume?

At this moment I'm tempted to give it a 10/10. Web cartridges on the belt? Romita eyes? Perfect red and blue colors? Webbing that isn't raised like the past several suits?
I don't love the black stripes on the sleeves and boots but I can easily look past that given how perfect everything else is, and I do mean perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"