Marvel Studios' Armor Wars (aka A War Machine Story)

Discussion in 'Upcoming Marvel on Disney+' started by Spider-Fan, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Sean Holmes Registered

In the comic, Marvel's James Rhodes is also famous for wearing the Warwear Armor. Do you think the Warwear Armor should be in the MCU's Armor War Series? Also, how confident are you that the Netflix's Punisher will be in the MCU's Armor Wars wearing the War Machine armor?

2. Sean Holmes Registered

Don't you think the Controller would be interesting in a MCU/Sony Spiderman live-action movie? For example, the MCU could go into a "nostalgic direction" by doing a reboot for Spiderman 1977 TV series pilot episode "subbing villains" for Marvel people like Controller and Hand.

3. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

Hammer has to come back. The wait has been long!

4. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

I mean, I do too, that still is zero reason to bring him up in a completely unrelated story where he would neither fit in thematically nor scale-wise. Which is a growing pet peeve of mine: fans who value their particular fanservice cameo or easter egg over the actual story in front of them, and then get offended and outraged when their ( unrelated and narratively destructive ) cameo doesn't happen.

5. KevTravels Registered

Filming is set to start in October or November. A shame it's pushed so far back.

6. Albright Eeh…

I wonder, what they’ll shoot before. Loki season 2 of course and probably Iron Heart. But that’s not all given that amount of series in the pipeline

7. KevTravels Registered

Really hoping they ensure this has a large enough budget so it's done properly.

Iceman likes this.
  8. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

Yeah, needs to look as good as the films.

9. Albright Eeh…

This time they can’t make the characters fight with violet and red lightbeams at the final battle…

10. Kev4000 Registered

I think this will go F&WS route. We will have 2-3 great action sequences, the rest is about Rhodey in hand to hand combat.

11. Slick Yup

I loved TF&TWS and this show has that type of hype for me. Can’t wait to see Marvel explore Rhodeys life more and his past, present and where’s he going in the MCU post this. I also hope they have some awesome villains lined up and that Rhodes gets a mix of a streamlined and bulky armor for his new suit but keeping that War Machine badass look.

12. SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

So now that we know we're getting Daredevil, what are the chances of Stilt-Man being recurring between that show and this one? He was a character in the original Armor Wars iirc, and there was already an easter egg in Melvin Potter's workshop before.