Marvel Films Marvel Studios' Armor Wars (aka A War Machine Story)

I hope Rhodey New Suit will be an Advanced and Upgradet Nano Tech Suit

In the comic, Marvel's James Rhodes is also famous for wearing the Warwear Armor. Do you think the Warwear Armor should be in the MCU's Armor War Series? Also, how confident are you that the Netflix's Punisher will be in the MCU's Armor Wars wearing the War Machine armor?

I hope we see Stilt Man in this then. This would be the best time to have him in live action and he'd look amazing.

Also, they'll need the Raiders, Stingray, the Controller etc.

If they have Titanium Man though, would that be only for him to get killed off? That was one of the main plot points in the original Armor Wars where Iron Man accidentally ignited Titanium Man's armor and killed him.

And will they have War Machine go up against US Agent like Iron Man went up against the Captain?
Don't you think the Controller would be interesting in a MCU/Sony Spiderman live-action movie? For example, the MCU could go into a "nostalgic direction" by doing a reboot for Spiderman 1977 TV series pilot episode "subbing villains" for Marvel people like Controller and Hand.

Hammer has to come back. The wait has been long!

A lot of people like Jon Bernthal's portrayal of Frank Castle. I can't see it happening though.

I mean, I do too, that still is zero reason to bring him up in a completely unrelated story where he would neither fit in thematically nor scale-wise. Which is a growing pet peeve of mine: fans who value their particular fanservice cameo or easter egg over the actual story in front of them, and then get offended and outraged when their ( unrelated and narratively destructive ) cameo doesn't happen.

Filming is set to start in October or November. A shame it's pushed so far back.

I wonder, what they’ll shoot before. Loki season 2 of course and probably Iron Heart. But that’s not all given that amount of series in the pipeline

Really hoping they ensure this has a large enough budget so it's done properly.

This time they can’t make the characters fight with violet and red lightbeams at the final battle…

Yeah, needs to look as good as the films.

I think this will go F&WS route. We will have 2-3 great action sequences, the rest is about Rhodey in hand to hand combat.

I loved TF&TWS and this show has that type of hype for me. Can’t wait to see Marvel explore Rhodeys life more and his past, present and where’s he going in the MCU post this. I also hope they have some awesome villains lined up and that Rhodes gets a mix of a streamlined and bulky armor for his new suit but keeping that War Machine badass look.

So now that we know we're getting Daredevil, what are the chances of Stilt-Man being recurring between that show and this one? He was a character in the original Armor Wars iirc, and there was already an easter egg in Melvin Potter's workshop before.

I think this will go F&WS route. We will have 2-3 great action sequences, the rest is about Rhodey in hand to hand combat.
That I'd like to see. He had some good scenes in Iron Man 3 where we saw he was a badass sans the armor.

I loved TF&TWS and this show has that type of hype for me. Can’t wait to see Marvel explore Rhodeys life more and his past, present and where’s he going in the MCU post this. I also hope they have some awesome villains lined up and that Rhodes gets a mix of a streamlined and bulky armor for his new suit but keeping that War Machine badass look.
That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Focusing on his injury, his active military service, his homelife and what the future brings for him.

I hope they cast a younger actor who looks like Don Cheadle instead of using CGI to de-age Don to play Rhodey in his younger years.

He's been in the MCU for over a decade and we know next to nothing about him.

I hope they cast a younger actor who looks like Don Cheadle instead of using CGI to de-age Don to play Rhodey in his younger years.

He's been in the MCU for over a decade and we know next to nothing about him.

They should have a de-aged Terrence Howard play Rhodey in his younger years.

Has this been cancelled? It wasn't on the announcements?

The writer said this on his Instagram story:

yc9gtfvtsfd91.png

Maybe for phase 6 or 7

there are 7 untitled project for phase 6
+ 4 untitled movies for post-phase 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member