Marvel Films Marvel Studios at D23

A bit surprised that we still don't know the statuses of Ruffalo, Cheadle and Rudd in the MCU.
Certainly feels like Feige is still figuring out where to use some of his remaining stars/characters. Ruffalo likely shows up in the She-Hulk series and Rudd may very well show up in an Ant-Man sequel but Cheadle is the big question mark. If they actually had a War Machine Disney+ show in the works, they probably would have announced that already.

If/when they eventually do another Avengers movie, he may be in that.

Remember: James Gunn has SS2 before he can work on Guardians 3, so don't expect any news until after SS2 wraps.

I don’t understand why fans were disappointed in the MCU panel: the Eternals cast looks AMAZING

Well we already knew all the cast apart from 2 of them last time round in SDCC.

That was underwhelming.

That was underwhelming.

Well still better than this though:

Well that was Underwelling

And here is where it's Overwelling. :o

hqdefault.jpg

I said previously that they probably weren't gonna announce much new on the movie front and that the main focus would be the Disney Plus stuff. So low expectations on my end mean I wasn't disappointed.:oldrazz:

That makes sense. I'm guessing well maybe a logo reveal for F4 at comic-con next year maybe a director reveal. And then well start getting casting announcements late next year as they gear up for production likely in early 2021.

Still need to know the Feb 2022 and July 2022 movies. My guess is Blade and Guardians 3.

Feb 2022 could be Captain Marvel 2. Feel like Blade would suit a November release date. Guardians 3 could also move back to July. Just because the schedule is so packed and now that we know Black Panther 2 has taken the May slot which many of us thought would go to Guardians.

Feb 2022 could be Captain Marvel 2. Feel like Blade would suit a November release date. Guardians 3 could also move back to July. Just because the schedule is so packed and now that we know Black Panther 2 has taken the May slot which many of us thought would go to Guardians.

Most sequels are getting 4 year gaps.

Thor 3 -> Thor 4
Strange -> Strange 2
BP -> BP 2

All 4 year gaps. I feel CM 2 is a 2023 movie. Blade can work for Halloween, but also for Black History month like BP in 2018.

Most sequels are getting 4 year gaps.

Thor 3 -> Thor 4
Strange -> Strange 2
BP -> BP 2

All 4 year gaps. I feel CM 2 is a 2023 movie. Blade can work for Halloween, but also for Black History month like BP in 2018.
But at this point, it's looking like GOTG3 will have either a 6 or 7 year gap. It probably would have only been 4 had all of the James Gunn stuff not gone down.

Not surprising. I still think it's likely we're gonna eventually get some X-Men characters in supporting roles or cameos in someone else's movie (like Storm in Black Panther 2 or maybe the Shi'ar having an appearance in Guardians 3) before the actual X-Men movie.

But at this point, it's looking like GOTG3 will have either a 6 or 7 year gap. It probably would have only been 4 had all of the James Gunn stuff not gone down.

Guardians 3 was supposed to May 2020 before the whole drama. They were weeks away from production when he was fired.

I think (probably obvious) X-Men and F4 won't appear before Wandavision/Eternals.

But if we were to see Doom, Torch, Deadpool, Wolvie, Storm, Magneto, or Surfer at SOME point in Phase 4, I wouldn't be too surprised. But I doubt we'll see anyone else before phase 5.

I think (probably obvious) X-Men and F4 won't appear before Wandavision/Eternals.

But if we were to see Doom, Torch, Deadpool, Wolvie, Storm, Magneto, or Surfer at SOME point in Phase 4, I wouldn't be too surprised. But I doubt we'll see anyone else before phase 5.
I imagine an avengers film in 2024 so the FF will be needed to have been introduced by then.

So that was it? How underwhelming.

So what happened to "we didn't even have time to mention Captain Marvel 2, Fantastic Four and the mutants" from SDCC? Did talking about The Eternals again and announcing BP's release date take that much time? Really disappointed.

So what happened to "we didn't even have time to mention Captain Marvel 2, Fantastic Four and the mutants" from SDCC? Did talking about The Eternals again and announcing BP's release date take that much time? Really disappointed.

In the time that he said "we didn't have time to talk about Black Panther 2" he could've said "We've got Black Panther 2 coming on May 6 2022." That's one fewer word than the first sentence! :o

This is what I mean by Marvel fans are getting too spoiled, lol. Even though Feige yesterday announced a crap load of stuff that puts most studios to shame that still didn’t stop you guys from being “underwhelmed”.

You think this was underwhelming?

Try being a DC fan like me and you will really know what that means, and more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"