Marvel Films Marvel Studios at D23

Will Sebastian Stan FINALLY have short hair again? Wow that would be Wonderful!

Meanwhile they announced blade cuz 'mahershala wanted to do it' - feiges own words. No release date, probably years away in phase 5. They could at least announce storm for black panther 2.
I'm not gonna pretend to be thrilled by some random character like black knight.

EC15ezYXYAkjYLX

Because us X-fans are ready for some mutant action and some of us are getting a little tired of the Avengers. *yes I said it - God I hope no one kills me*

Dude trust me I know how you feel. I'm the biggest X-MEN fan in the world (in my own mind).

Yes people *think* they love the Avengers, but I know the MCU X-MEN will retake the pop culture crown they rightfully deserve. I don't mind waiting FOX-MEN killed the franchise.

I have to side with whoever said that anyone who thought we were getting X-Men or Fantastic Four news already yesterday was setting themselves up for disappointment.

Feige said to be patient because it was gonna take a while, and thus far everything seems to be pointing to that claim being sincere.

Meanwhile they announced blade cuz 'mahershala wanted to do it' - feiges own words. No release date, probably years away in phase 5. They could at least announce storm for black panther 2.
I'm not gonna pretend to be thrilled by some random character like black knight.

Then don't be that's fine x men will come I rather they take their time and do it right

X-Men will come in time, and they will be glorious, and they will take the Superhero genre's #1 spot as it belongs to them.

And Wolverine will become the #1 character in the MCU (F the Cyclops-stans). It is known.

X-Men will come in time, and they will be glorious, and they will take the Superhero genre's #1 spot as it belongs to them.

And Wolverine will become the #1 character in the MCU (F the Cyclops-stans). It is known.
Lol, i was with this comment until that cyclops drag :/

danger girl.gif

Darcy will be in WandaVision. Nobody asked for this character to come back. Hope she's not in Thor Love and Thunder.

Speak for yourself. *I* asked for her back, far far more than Jane Foster. This has increased my interest in WandaVision 100%.

Two of my favorite Marvel heroines are finally joining the MCU, but it will happen on a streaming service.

Winning and losing at the same time is a weird feeling. Is She-Hulk going to appear in the movies at least

Why the continued fallacious assumption that streaming is an intrinsically inferior medium to theater?

Are the characters in WandaVision even going to be the real characters? I get the impression that everyone except Wanda will be part of a fabricated reality that she creates for herself.

Although now that I think about it, if that's the case then why would Darcy appear? Wanda never even met Darcy...hmm...

Are the characters in WandaVision even going to be the real characters? I get the impression that everyone except Wanda will be part of a fabricated reality that she creates for herself.

Although now that I think about it, if that's the case then why would Darcy appear? Wanda never even met Darcy...hmm...
At least part of the show would happen in the real world. In fact, I think a majority of will.

Yeah Agent Woo, Monica Rambeau and *shudders* Darcy being in this is very interesting and throws a wrench in the "the whole show takes place in a false reality" theory

I mean, I wouldn't say F the cyke stans, everyone can like whatever *cough*dooshbag*cough* character they want ( :cwink::hehe:)
But hate as they may, Logan is and always will be one of Marvel's top sellers/fan favorites

Last edited:
Yeah Agent Woo, Monica Rambeau and *shudders* Darcy being in this is very interesting and throws a wrench in the "the whole show takes place in a false reality" theory

My assumption would be that we see Wanda in the real world, interacting with Woo, Rambeau and Darcy (for whatever reason), but then she retreats into the fake reality or pocket dimension where she’s created her own little suburbia with a resurrected Vision, and her neighbors and all that. I wouldn’t be surprised if eventually Vision becomes suspicious and realizes that he’s actually dead in the real world: maybe he tries breaking out of the fantasy world that Wanda has built and that’s what opens a rift in the Multiverse.

Because us X-fans are ready for some mutant action and some of us are getting a little tired of the Avengers. *yes I said it - God I hope no one kills me*

You've had mutant action in 12 films spanning 20 years. Frankly, the X-franchise has well and truly worn out its welcome, as evidenced by the performance of Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse. And don't forget, New Mutants has yet to drop.

Marvel Studios is going to take its time establishing the X-universe, according to Kevin Feige. That is the right approach. They need to craft a way to introduce the mutants effectively in a universe that lacks them. And there is a definite need to give the audience to forget the Fox version of the franchise before moving forward with a reboot. It would be easier if DP had never been made because the timetable would be accelerated.

People are too trusting of clickbait websites and believe all the rumors that Marvel has been secretly developing X-Men and Fantastic Four since before the merger was completed and they were just waiting for Comic-Con and D23 announcements that never came.

So allegedly there will be more announcements at this years D23 in September. Is there anything in particular you would love to see announced?

Cast for Blade
Cast for Fantastic 4
Doctor Doom origin series or movie
Wakanda series
Okoye Series
Trailer for Wakanda Forever
Teaser for Quantumania
Teaser for Guardians Holiday Special
Mutant series or movie(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"