Moon Knight Marvel Studios' Moon Knight General Discussion Thread

Interesting fact: If they drop one episode a week, the finale will be on May the 4th (also MoM starts on May the 5th)
That’s why I bet, we’ll get a 2 episode premiere and the finale will air on 27th April

Interesting fact: If they drop one episode a week, the finale will be on May the 4th (also MoM starts on May the 5th)
That’s why I bet, we’ll get a 2 episode premiere and the finale will air on 27th April

I bet against it. Why didnt they drop episode 1 on March 23 then?

I know next to nothing about this character either, but everything I see and hear about this show just continues to make me more excited. I'd rather more of this than Hawkeye or Falcon & WS tbh.

Agreed. These are the kinds of MCU shows I wanna see on D+. Keep the various Avengers for the movies. Marvel has a library of thousands of characters. D+ is a great place to showcase some of the more obscure characters who couldn't headline their own movie.

Bring on Devil Dinosaur! Ka-Zar! Nomad! Quasar! Omega! Human Fly! Elsa Bloodstone! Power Pack!

And since we're on the topic, I'd also love to see smaller direct-to-streaming movies on D+ for more obscure characters. It's a great platform to showcase characters who couldn't necessarily carry a theatrical release...

I really like some of the art direction I saw in the trailer for example just the general rough and gritty feel given to the moon night and his costume in general there’s just all kinds of feels going on there which were actually novel and new to me which I quite enjoyed. That being said, I am new to the character and read more about him, there’s something (again the comics as well just have this weird experience of rough gritty feeling I like) which in some instances is almost suspenseful while not feeling overly dark compared to some material in similar genres. But I just can’t stand how dead feeling moonlight and the storylines at times feel, almost like this Egyptian living dead mummy type invoked overly spiritual feeling at times that feels a little stuffy to me too like it’s just blah, gross or something, it really keeps me from enjoying the character as much. Also, I don’t see why he has to be so Egyptian, likewise there is some kind of missing to me like it’s not whimsical or fantastical and at the same time it feels like he’s the evil Ernie of superheroes.

Okay, that’s my pretentious art show impression I guess. I am quite interested to see this though, the trailer was quite good and it looks like an enjoyable series.

Can someone please make this into an avy for me.
Please and thank you in advance.

I don’t love the costume. It needs a more supernatural look to it. The eyes are too fake looking and need a more ethereal look.

Very intrigued by the trailer. Looks like the most interesting D+ series by far and I mean, Oscar Isaac and Ethan Hawke squaring off? Sign me up. Really anticipating Moon Knight.

Can someone please make this into an avy for me.
Please and thank you in advance.

61su1b.gif

61suk5.gif

61sv4c.gif

Last edited:
Love this character.
Essentially Tyler Durden, meets The Beetle(no not that one, the 1897 horror novel by Richard Marsh.) With it's three Rashômon POVs, inserted into one character.

Likley why Isaac was keen to sign on.

Can't wait to see this play out.

Last edited:
I bet against it. Why didnt they drop episode 1 on March 23 then?

So you bet it‘ll be aired until May the 4th? A date that clearly belongs to Star Wars as on no other date of the year?

I forget, did Hawkeye debut with one episode or two? Seems like they've varied it up on episode releases.

I forget, did Hawkeye debut with one episode or two? Seems like they've varied it up on episode releases.

Hawkeye did start with two episodes, so they can finish right before christmas.

@Albright This could be indeed an argument, but what else should they air on May 4? I doubt a new Star Wars show will start right after Moon Knight.

I hope they‘ll have Obi Wan ready for May the 4th. Other rumors suggests that it‘ll be the 2nd season of Bad Batch, which will be disappointing.
But they‘ll definitely have something Star Wars related for May the 4th and they won’t have the distraction of an epic moon knight finale that day

I hope they‘ll have Obi Wan ready for May the 4th. Other rumors suggests that it‘ll be the 2nd season of Bad Batch, which will be disappointing.
But they‘ll definitely have something Star Wars related for May the 4th and they won’t have the distraction of an epic moon knight finale that day

Isn't Andor due to drop this year also? It was in production before Obi-Wan I believe.

Sometimes I think that Andor dropped into a Black Hole.You just don't hear about that one a lot.

It's a bit weird. They talked more about it on the 2020 investors day than anywhere else in 2021.

They gave a pretty definite release window for Andor last shareholder meeting on 11th of November:
Q3 of 2022
Most likely August

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"