Moon Knight Marvel Studios' Moon Knight General Discussion Thread

They also just have a lot of content and don't want to add more things. They were arguably too enthusiastic at first because some of the original characters could use a second season, but there is now a cap on the number of productions at once.

Considering the Moon Knight's potential it should've been much better. It didn't feel like a Moon Knight show to me and was very wishy washy.

I think the show definitely could have been better. That being said, if it nailed the landing, every other concern would have mitigated significantly. It was sillier than we wanted, but Moon Knight is arguably sillier than people give it credit for and there were a lot of different components that they had to juggle.

Honestly, in the grand scheme of things, I'm not sure why it got greenlit when it did. A lot of the shows around that time have clear movie tie-ins. It wasn't until Echo that we get the first show that doesn't seem likely to lead to a movie tie-in. Moon Knight is the exception. The only thing I can think of is they wanted to set up other gods besides Asgard for Love and Thunder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"