Moon Knight Marvel Studios' Moon Knight General Discussion Thread

I still wonder if Rami Malek was in the running for the role or not with the themes drawing to Egypt.

I’d prefer some kind of cloak - like the grim reaper.

Moon Knight, Blade and Shang Chi rank up there with me in regards to how they connect to the MCU. I want to see the rest of the cast for this show and Blade before I make theories on how they will connect to the rest of the MCU.

hope this will come out before She-Hulk. I read, that She-Hulk will be 10 episodes of half hour comedy.
That’d mean, if it starts in January, Moon Knight won’t until April

hope this will come out before She-Hulk. I read, that She-Hulk will be 10 episodes of half hour comedy.
I'm expecting Moon Knight anywhere between March - June 2022.

I doubt it will be so late. There are also Secret Invasion, Armor Wars, Iron Heart and the 2nd season of What if..after this.

I think it will be Summer because they will push back Ms Marvel in 2022 imo.

why should they push back Ms.Marvel?

With those fight choreography clips they put out it makes me wonder where they'll go with the usual array of weapons Moonie is known for?

wish we have as much rumors here, as we‘re having for Secret Invasion right now - hope that‘ll change soon...

Hello, everybody! Big (obviously) Moon Knight here. One of my top 3 favorite characters ever.

Almos can't express how I'm excited about this series. It's almost a torture to wait for this!

10 Upcoming Confirmed MARVEL PHASE 4 Disney+ TV Shows Ranked From Least To Most Anticipated

1. Moon Knight

Oscar Isaac may have been wasted in the Star Wars sequels, but he showed heaps of charisma and has a string of impressive credits to his name (we're obviously not counting En Sabah Nur).

Casting the actor as the unhinged Marc Spector is a genius move on Marvel Studios' part, while the fact Ethan Hawke has signed up to also star in the series point to this being a project that Kevin Feige and company are taking seriously. Moon Knight has all the makings of someone who could be a major player in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, especially with Isaac in the role.

We're hoping this really pushes the boundaries of Disney+'s family-friendly rating, while also taking a deep dive into both the mystical side of the hero's powers and what it means to be a street-level vigilante. If that leads to cameos from Daredevil and The Punisher, then all the better.

10 Upcoming Confirmed MARVEL PHASE 4 Disney+ TV Shows Ranked From Least To Most Anticipated

I'm so glad to see Moon Knight ranking so high in quite a few lists!
:word:

they probably don‘t start with outdoor filmings

Can't wait to guess atleast a glimpse of costume. MK has one of the best in comics, imo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"