Moon Knight Marvel Studios' Moon Knight General Discussion Thread

Heard rumors about Andrew Garfield. This would be great, because I really like him in everything he did. I was really disappointed, that he wasn’t Spidey in the MCU (though Tom Holland is awesome)
The other rumor was Shia LaBoef...no comment on this one

Heard rumors about Andrew Garfield. This would be great, because I really like him in everything he did. I was really disappointed, that he wasn’t Spidey in the MCU (though Tom Holland is awesome)

Those rumors didn't come from anywhere reputable and are nothing more than just glorified fan casting. Same thing as the people who said Meryl Streep as Rita in the Power Rangers movie.

We don't even know the showrunner yet. How do we even know there's a short list for casting?

I hope not. Garfield does not have the body type for the brute and hulking Moon Knight.

I could get onboard with Shia as a potentially insane man who inflicts brutal violence on criminals believing he’s carrying out an ancient Egyptian deity’s will...

Yeah. I can totally see it.

I hope not. Garfield does not have the body type for the brute and hulking Moon Knight.
Why would Moon Knight need to be hulking? That's not how he's usually drawn. It also wouldn't be practical, he's a martial artist, not a bodybuilder. The way Charlie Cox looked as Daredevil would also work for Moon Knight.
images
images
a_dc80d52b-ef7f-47dc-abd3-2b8638fa5181_2048x.jpg

Moon-Knight-Marvel-Comics-Marc-Spector-f.jpg

Who would you like to see as showrunner? Bryan Fuller would be great. And I don't know if Watchmen is meant to be an ongoing series or not, but Damon Lindelof would also be fantastic. He created one of the best shows ever with The Leftovers.

I would much prefer Fuller. He usually only lasts one season on his shows these days, but in this case, since these are “event series,” that’s all we’d need him for! :D

What about Gideon Raff? He worked on the Red Sea diving resort which was fun and the homeland series? He can do sort of street level action with hyperstyle as well as get great performances

Of course with Fuller, there would probably be a bigger likelihood that Jonathan Tucker would get cast :hmm
Fuller it is! :awesome:

Uhhh. Where did you hear that? From any source that you can trust?

They’re looking for a jewish Zac Efron type? Honey aren’t we all? *snaps fingers*

Last edited:
Yeah, fake news.

Zac Efron-type doesn't exactly narrow it down. And that's not confirmation they are getting Zac Efron.

a jewish Zac Efron... isn‘t Zac Efron already the jewish Zac Efron?

The guy who wrote Fan4stic and the Death Note Netflix movie is doing Moon Night?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"