Secret Invasion Marvel Studios' Secret Invasion General Discussion Thread

Olivia and Emilia? I always win. :hrt:

That's strange. I could've sworn people on the internet declared up and down that she was going to play Mera. Could those people have been...I don't know, wrong?

Either way, a good get. With the right material, Clarke can be great.

That's strange. I could've sworn people on the internet declared up and down that she was going to play Mera. Could those people have been...I don't know, wrong?

Either way, a good get. With the right material, Clarke can be great.
How long until the speculation that she's Sue Storm begins?

Great catch! Even while I dont think she is a AAA actress, its a good name. Now confirm Olivia Colman!

giphy.gif

I didn’t think getting a massive star like Olivia for a project was a good idea but someone on twitter said she might play the skrull queen/Hulkling’s mum and I am here for that.

olivia as the mum of a gay man is worth the price of admission alone

Kevin Feige emphasised during the investors day, that after Civil War, Secret Invasion was the biggest CB event of the last years. That’s why they’re going big with this project.

Who is she playing? Maybe Veranke?

Who is she playing? Maybe Veranke?

A lot of people are speculating Abigail Brand. I find it hard to believe that every new cast member to this show is going to be a bad guy. We can't have Talos and Nick Fury be the only good guys on this show.

Maria Hill is good

Maria Hill is good

They already have Maria Hill with Cobie Smulders. I know she appeared a couple of times in Agents of SHIELD, but she appeared in the Avengers first and in other Marvel movies since so they're not going to ignore her now and recast.

I know, that Cobie is Maria Hill. Just wanted to say, that not all rumored characters are bad guys. Fury, Hill, Talos, Soren.
Kingsley Ben-Adir and Olivia Coleman are the only rumored bad guys at the moment (though not even confirmed, who they‘ll be, but it seems obvious)

Yeah I'm thinking Emilia is Abigail Brand

I‘d prefer an official confirmation of Olivia Coleman instead

I know, that Cobie is Maria Hill. Just wanted to say, that not all rumored characters are bad guys. Fury, Hill, Talos, Soren.
Kingsley Ben-Adir and Olivia Coleman are the only rumored bad guys at the moment (though not even confirmed, who they‘ll be, but it seems obvious)

I hope Cobie returns. Still though, they may need an Avenger or two on the side of the god guys.

Monica Rambeau (though she‘ll needs to become an Avenger first). It was heavily teased, that she‘ll join S.W.O.R.D. next

Monica Rambeau (though she‘ll needs to become an Avenger first). It was heavily teased, that she‘ll join S.W.O.R.D. next

it depends on the full strength of her powers the next time we see her. If her power set becomes anywhere close to Carol Danvers, she could be a significant player in the show. I do believe that she will have a power set close to Carol Danvers the next time we see her. I don't think she'll be exactly like Carol, but she'll be close enough.

I hope Sydren, Lockheed and also Beast will be part of this

I think this may also be the place to introduce Hulkling (if not I guess Captain Marvel 2 would be a possibility too).

It is good they cast Emilia so she doesn’t have to be cast for literally every marvel role ever everytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"