Secret Invasion Marvel Studios' Secret Invasion General Discussion Thread

(Narrator) She was however a Skrull.

:o

On the real side I do hope we get some gut punches.

Maria Hill coming back is nice, but it's not enough for me to watch this show when it comes out. A lot of that has to do with the Skrulls and that the good guys side is weak right now. Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Talos and Soren? I like Nick Fury and Maria Hill, but Talos and Soren have done nothing for me at this point. Surprisingly there have not been any rumors or anything from like ViewerAnon or Daniel RPK or Murphy of any heroes showing up aside from the BS (for now) rumors of a few Agents of SHIELD characters showing up like Daisy and Simmons.

t4znbk188b481.png

I wouldn’t count it out. I‘m expecting a late December (28th) or early January release. Probably when the 3rd season of Mando ends

Set photos from Leeds of Emilia Clarke and Cobie Smulders together as well as Samuel L Jackson and Ben Mendelsohn together. And the scene with Emilia Clarke at least appears to be set in Russia

Last edited:
WIll this be Jacksons send-off? I think its time for him to be honest.. Not sure if I like the homesless grandpa look of him. I hope this show will throw one or two bones to Maria Hill, looking forward to her.

Looks great. After Moon Knight probably the next project set in London

I'm really eager to know more about this project. 2023 is so close yet soooo far.

WIll this be Jacksons send-off? I think its time for him to be honest.. Not sure if I like the homesless grandpa look of him. I hope this show will throw one or two bones to Maria Hill, looking forward to her.
I would say more... Van Peebles in The Shining. :o

Well, since we all know the ridiculous reason for how he got the scratch, no point in hiding it anymore. May as well just let it all hang out.

but, is that an actual scene (of him ordering the food) or just him on set (in full make up/wardrobe) ordering food in-between takes

Last edited:
The sneak peek from Disney plus day had him also without eyepatch.

but, is that an actually scene (of him ordering the food) or just him on set (in full make up/wardrobe) ordering food in-between takes
Given that the shawarma foodtruck has Russian text on it like the rest of the set I'm guessing it's in a scene

I'd think Nick Fury is more recognizable with the eyepatch than without it at this point. Maybe a case of hiding in plain sight.

Possible confirmation of Rhodey in this show?
Also I think the first acknowledgement of a new president since Matthew Ellis?
image-5.png

I want to know what voters were in favor of that tax increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"