She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

It’s a shame Kathryn Hahn is in wandavision. She would have been an amazing Jen

Gray Hulk aka Joe Fixit may make a few appearances.

Grey Hulk Will Feature In The Disney Plus She-Hulk Show

Gee if they do that the show is going to be really expensive haha

Joe Fixit is awesome, especially when he was a mobb boss. Too bad the FF aren't in the MCU yet. I'd love to see that fight between Ben and mr. Fixit.

I’ve been watching glow lately and there’s an actress on there called Jackie Tohn who I think would be perfect for She-Hulk

I’ve been watching glow lately and there’s an actress on there called Jackie Tohn who I think would be perfect for She-Hulk

Big fan of GLOW...

Sorry, but she's all wrong.

I get it... 80's hair.

But in no way on GLOW dies she give off any of the facets of Jen Walters. I would say Gilpin on GLOW is far closer to Shulkie.

It’s more than the hair. She’s sassy, strong, great actress who can do vulnerable and funny and someone who has the potential to be A List. Gilpin is more of a Sue Storm I think

It’s more than the hair. She’s sassy, strong, great actress who can do vulnerable and funny and someone who has the potential to be A List. Gilpin is more of a Sue Storm I think

Eh... Those are so boilerplate descriptions as to be meaningless. I mean, that pretty much describes every actress on GLOW to one degree or another. It's a great cast... And not all of them in my view should be cast for everything.

While I wouldn't mind Gilpin as Sue... I also would find her a bit off in terms of doing the nurturing caretaker thing required by the part. Yeah, she's blond but outside of that, while a good performer I'm not sure I would buy her as Sue. I would expect her in the part to almost be smacking Reed upside the head every other scene.

Gray Hulk aka Joe Fixit may make a few appearances.

Grey Hulk Will Feature In The Disney Plus She-Hulk Show

The article posits that it could be Grey She-Hulk who makes an appearance. Could be a way to make She-hulk a little more interesting if she also has an alternate form she is less in control of, but in a different way to Banner.

I would love this. I think it’s a perfect time to reintroduce Betty too. She spent all that energy looking after Bruce and helping him on the run only to see him palling around with the avengers and making goo goo eyes at black widow. You could almost say she might develop anger problems

It's odd that she and Mark Ruffalo's Banner have never met.

They will need to do some clever writing why she is first never mentioned, let alone Ruffalo's Banner met her. While I am for She-Hulk series with Betsy back I feel there is big disconnect between 2009 movie and rest of MCU movies which writers kept ignoring for this to make happen naturally and not forced.

I don’t think it’s that big a deal. Most people have probably forgotten that Norton was Hulk by now

It’s not out of the realm of possibility. Banner had been hiding around the world after the Hulk movie and she got married with Phil Dunphy perhaps had kids in all those years. After the events of Avengers 1 where Banner re-emerged, they might have met briefly and talked off screen and decided it’s best to lead separate lives. Then came events in Avengers 2, the Widow flirt was a little rebound, and pretty much there wasn’t any chance to have the two met or even talked after A2 up to End game. She could have been dusted between A3 and A4.

Hey you know who else should make a comeback?

doc Samson. Bring back Ty Burrell and everything

Found this online:

I'd love to see Rossum in the MCU.

Found this online:

I'd love to see Rossum in the MCU.

I see in the comments it says that supposedly Serinda Swan is playing her. I'd certainly hope not. She already butchered Medusa in the Inhumans.

I could see Anne Hathaway in the role easily, but I feel they'll go younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"